Account closure requests
Good afternoon

I would like to delete my Forum Account please, how do I do this ? I no longer wish to use my Kodi box or account.

Thank you very much
see: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=348416
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi

Please forgive me but how do I do this ? What is the control panel ? Where is it please? Thank you x
1. click on your username, in the top-right corner of the forum
2. select 'User CP' from the dropdown menu

Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi

I have found the control panel, but cannot see anything that allows me to delete my account ? I have looked through all the option, my account etc.

What do I deject in the control panel to delete my account please?

Thank you
no need to browse through any options, the button is on the main User CP page:
https://forum.kodi.tv/usercp.php

(2020-08-23, 14:09)ronie Wrote: no need to browse through any options, the button is on the main User CP page:
https://forum.kodi.tv/usercp.php

After closing the account it still exists. I found many accounts you closed and i can open them. I have not posted anything in here, except this comment i am writing to you. So please delete my account instead of closing it, thank you in advance.
We do not delete accounts here. Closure is the only option.

There is no requirement for deletion, and if GDPA is selected at closure then all personally relatable information is removed, as per legal requirements.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-12-28, 12:22)DarrenHill Wrote: We do not delete accounts here. Closure is the only option.

There is no requirement for deletion, and if GDPA is selected at closure then all personally relatable information is removed, as per legal requirements.

Does that include username? Can you please change my username to random one?
The username is changed to "User xxxxx" where xxxxx is a random series of numbers if you select the GDPA option when you close the account. You can see several examples in this thread.

Yes I can change your account name if you let me know what the account name is (I will also then remove it from your post here).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Account closure requests0