• 119(current)
Animated Movie Posters
six the talent is hot, wish they would give you more kudos, could you please do some of the fast and the furious poster if you got any spare time Wink
(2020-08-24, 00:41)g star Wrote: six the talent is hot, wish they would give you more kudos, could you please do some of the fast and the furious poster if you got any spare time

As far as i know the complete Fast Furious Collection is arleady completed animatedposter from one of our great content creators
yeah i think its done by the legend himself "schimi2k"
Lightbulb 
(2020-08-24, 13:50)GOLD3N 5iX Wrote: yeah i think its done by the legend himself "schimi2k"

Would be great if someone could post these again here because they are not in this thread anymore...

You wrote that you wanna prefer older movies. What about to make a great one for Scarface and Papillon? Smile
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
(2020-08-24, 22:14)MrSmith2019 Wrote:
(2020-08-24, 13:50)GOLD3N 5iX Wrote: yeah i think its done by the legend himself "schimi2k"

Would be great if someone could post these again here because they are not in this thread anymore...

You wrote that you wanna prefer older movies. What about to make a great one for Scarface and Papillon? Smile

i can for sure give it a try some posters just pop really well others require a greater skill  of animations
(2020-08-24, 12:42)chrissix Wrote: As far as i know the complete Fast Furious Collection is arleady completed animatedposter from one of our great content creators

Hey Chrissi, maybe you can repost the ani poster of the Fast Furious movies please? Because they are not in this thread anymore. Checked every site 2 times...

(2020-08-26, 22:26)GOLD3N 5iX Wrote: i can for sure give it a try some posters just pop really well others require a greater skill  of animations

Would be great and iam sure your skills are good enough. Smile
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
Bill &Ted Face the Music (2020)...

Image   Image

@Gold3n 5iX  great work!! ...It's fantastic to see another content creator
@bennyhanna yeah i been busy have a little one now so not much time but i like your animations i need to work on my effects. i was busy on a request by someone for scarface but i didnt end up finishing it will try and get that done when i got a minute
Mulan (2020)

Image   Image
Joker (2019)

Image   Image
ImageImage
first image is large second small
Smile 
well done bois some fresh content and a verity to add to my home theater system, keep it up
(2020-08-24, 22:14)MrSmith2019 Wrote:

I second this
Exclamation 
how do i post something but hide the content until the link is clicked on, almost like sensitive content or spoiler alert?
(2020-09-09, 20:59)GOLD3N 5iX Wrote: how do i post something but hide the content until the link is clicked on, almost like sensitive content or spoiler alert?
You can't
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
  • 119(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Movie Posters13