• 77(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
Hi a noob question, it´s possible add a new combination keyboard keys for lyrics contextual menu (for example ctr+a+1) or may be a phyton script to call it?
i need it  for my new remote control.

¡how?, Where?
well, it's the same context menu as everywhere else in kodi, so it should work out of the box...
it's the menu button on a remote, or the c key on a keyboard

if you need to map it to a different key, you can create a custom keymap:
https://kodi.wiki/view/Keymap

Code:
<mykey>ContextMenu</mykey>
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I'm getting an error on Matrix (currently on Win x64 nightly 0328)  which looks to be python 3 string vs bytearray issue.  minilyrics\lyricsScraper.py lines 66 and 68 in the v1c_encode function seem to be inconsistent types being concatenated, but I'm not sure what the intent is for the content of "result".

Anyway here is the log kopuleyala.kodi (paste)

scott s.
looking at your log, it's crashing on the line of code:
Quote:result = '\x02' + chr(magickey) + '\x04\x00\x00\x00' + bytearray(hasheddata) + bytearray(encddata).decode('utf-8')

have you been modifying that code yourself, cause that's not what i'm using?
see: https://github.com/xbmc/repo-scripts/blo...per.py#L66
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hey guys,
is it possible to configure the lyrics addon to only show those self scrolling .lrc-files automaticallicy? Would be nice. 😎 👌
a good start would be to only enable the 'synchronized lyrics' scrapers in the addon settings.
then delete any previously downloaded text lyrics (.txt files), by default these are stored here:
../userdata/addon_data/script.cu.lrclyrics/lyrics/
That should probably work, but also removes the ability to enable non scrolling lyrics manually by demand i think. 🤔
Have to try. Thanks anyways. 😎👍
(2019-04-30, 10:40)manfeed Wrote: Hi ronie, I don't know if you're aware of this...

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=341226

...and especially of this...

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2840468

...I have been experiencing the same issues since a long time ago, and I have narrowed down the problem just as in the link above. It's quite frustrating, because the jerkiness is there even if you don't use the music section, and the only solution that I have found is to disable the addon until I want to play music... Do you have any clue about what could be causing it? Thanks.

P.S. I'm in w10, core i7, nvidia 960, 16 mb RAM

Sorry to say this, but the issue remains... now I have a new computer...

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X (3,9 GHz-4,5 GHz/36 MB CACHÉ/AM4+)
RAM 32 GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3200 MHz (2 x 16 GB)
Graphic card 8 GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER
Drivers Geforce Game Ready 451.48 - 06/24/2020
Windows 10 - version 2004

...also I'm in Matrix nightly version, and the behavior is exactly the same... it's a pity to see such a computer with 10-12 fps in the GUI sometimes, just for using this addon. I know that you have already devoted a lot of time to this issue to no avail, and I'm not requesting you to do something more. It's just to keep you informed... For now I'll keep using dirty tricks in Aeon Tajo Matrix version to activate/disable the addon depending on the section the user is in each moment.
Thanks for this addon!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
[font][font]我喜欢歌词的呈现方式,但是如何正确显示中文呢?[/font][/font]
@camel114222

We are an English forum. Please also post a translation. Google Translate is ok
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi there stup.. question.
This add on search lyrics considering the name of the file or tag?
it can do both.
it will prefer tags, but if those are not available it will fall back to using the filename.
support for variations in file naming can be found in the addon settings.
(2020-08-29, 20:33)ronie Wrote: it can do both.
it will prefer tags, but if those are not available it will fall back to using the filename.
support for variations in file naming can be found in the addon settings.
Thanx @ronne, but always adonn save lyric file has song filename?
the lyrics file will either be saved in a 'artistname - songtilte.ext' format, or if you use artist folders: 'artistname\songtitle.ext'
you can switch between those two in the addon settings.
(2020-08-28, 06:46)Karellen Wrote: @camel114222

We are an English forum. Please also post a translation. Google Translate is ok

I like the presentation of Cu LRC lyrics, but how can it support Chinese characters?
  • 77(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1