• 32(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-09-02, 02:11)ESCO1 Wrote:
(2020-09-01, 04:56)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-09-01, 01:46)cscott1 Wrote: Hello can someone point me to the skin setting to use the original Bingie OSD without the disk coming out of the poster and the finishes at, the time and duration. I prefer a cleaner more like Netflix look. I can't find where to get rid of that stuff.
I will give you the old file for the this on Wednesday. We switched it to have those features.

Thanks man. When i saw it i was like DAMN!!!! what happened!Huh lol
Lol
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-09-01, 11:29)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-01, 04:56)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-09-01, 01:46)cscott1 Wrote: Hello can someone point me to the skin setting to use the original Bingie OSD without the disk coming out of the poster and the finishes at, the time and duration. I prefer a cleaner more like Netflix look. I can't find where to get rid of that stuff.
I will give you the old file for the this on Wednesday. We switched it to have those features.

Thank you along with the original OSD could you possibly also give me the files to make the clear titles the original Bingie size and the US grey boxed in style media codec. Love everything else you have done. Thank you if possible look into making those skin settings when you have time.
I can give you everything on Wednesday. I'll fix the mpaa for you before I send you the xml
Titan Bingie Mod
I did some improvements to sideblade menu.  Removing the panel and focus highlights and replaced it with a diffuse. On focus, it now has a bold font (with slight offset text). Red line indicator now works as it should.  It stays on the current selected hub rather than moving with focus.   

Also fixed the red line indicator on slim menu since it was never visible previously. It's now present and working when the slim menu is active (although if you select the same hub twice in succession it disappears for some reason and only reappears when you switch hub).   I don't know how to keep the slim menu active either.  That would be a nice feature to match Netflix.

(2020-09-02, 10:41)HugoL Wrote: I did some improvements to sideblade menu.  Removing the panel and focus highlights and replaced it with a diffuse. On focus, it now has a bold font (with slight offset text). Red line indicator now works as it should.  It stays on the current selected hub rather than moving with focus.   

Also fixed the red line indicator on slim menu since it was never visible previously. It's now present and working when the slim menu is active (although if you select the same same hub twice in succession it disappears for some reason and only reappears when you switch hub).   I don't know how to keep the slim menu active either.  That would be a nice feature to match Netflix.

hello friend, what scraper do you have to have those posters and the top 10 like Netflix, could you explain me how to put it thanks
(2020-09-02, 11:09)Jooode Wrote:
(2020-09-02, 10:41)HugoL Wrote: I did some improvements to sideblade menu.  Removing the panel and focus highlights and replaced it with a diffuse. On focus, it now has a bold font (with slight offset text). Red line indicator now works as it should.  It stays on the current selected hub rather than moving with focus.   

Also fixed the red line indicator on slim menu since it was never visible previously. It's now present and working when the slim menu is active (although if you select the same same hub twice in succession it disappears for some reason and only reappears when you switch hub).   I don't know how to keep the slim menu active either.  That would be a nice feature to match Netflix.

hello friend, what scraper do you have to have those posters and the top 10 like Netflix, could you explain me how to put it thanks

Hey what’s up! I’m using the Netflix addon

https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.video.netflix

I just set up a couple of widgets for the Netflix addon . Their posters and logos are so much better. It really makes the rest of my artwork a bit rubbish to look at now.

Bingiemod needs my clearlogo size fix for it work properly. Hopefully Achilles is going to implement this change soon.
(2020-09-02, 04:33)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-09-01, 11:29)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-01, 04:56)AchillesPunks Wrote: I will give you the old file for the this on Wednesday. We switched it to have those features.

Thank you along with the original OSD could you possibly also give me the files to make the clear titles the original Bingie size and the US grey boxed in style media codec. Love everything else you have done. Thank you if possible look into making those skin settings when you have time.
I can give you everything on Wednesday. I'll fix the mpaa for you before I send you the xml
Thank you so much could you include the changes HugoL made to the side menu as well if you guys dont add it to the main directory beforehand. thanks again.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-09-02, 11:47)HugoL Wrote:

I just set up a couple of widgets for the Netflix addon . Their posters and logos are so much better. It really makes the rest of my artwork a bit rubbish to look at now.

Bingiemod needs my clearlogo size fix for it work properly. Hopefully Achilles is going to implement this change soon.

We can go over everything today and I can upload everything to the GitHub. I just got home from work and going to go to sleep. I will email you later. The side menu and mask look amazing
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-09-02, 12:45)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-02, 04:33)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-09-01, 11:29)cscott1 Wrote: Thank you along with the original OSD could you possibly also give me the files to make the clear titles the original Bingie size and the US grey boxed in style media codec. Love everything else you have done. Thank you if possible look into making those skin settings when you have time.
Thank you so much could you include the changes HugoL made to the side menu as well if you guys dont add it to the main directory beforehand. thanks again.
We will add it to the main build for sure.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-09-02, 11:47)HugoL Wrote:

I second the implementation of the clearlogo size to work with the Netflix addon and Netflix clearlogos. thanks for your consideration.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Thank you first for your great work @AchillesPunks.

Unfortunately, I have a few problems with the skin and apparently I can't solve them on my own.

Problem 1:
Where exactly do I set whether it should load local trailers or which ones from youtube?

For some films, the autoplay of the trailer does not work for some.

Problem 2:
When I play a trailer, whether in autoplay or manually, the trailer only runs in the upper right corner and is stuck. In addition, the picture and sound are asynchronous.

I'm using a Raspberry Pi 4 that should be fast enough. It's not a 4k trailer or something.

Now to the question ... How can I set that the trailers either run on full screen as required and the menu automatically fades out as soon as a trailer runs or how can I fix the annoying jerking? Do you have to issue any effects for this?

Unfortunately my English is not the best. So if anyone reads this and speaks German, feel free to write to me.

Thank you in advance and have a great day!

Best regards
Github has been updated with all the latest changes.

@cscott1
I haven't forgotten about you. Little more time... Still waking myself up. I'm having a hard time looking at these xml's right now.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-09-03, 01:17)AchillesPunks Wrote: Github has been updated with all the latest changes.

@cscott1
I haven't forgotten about you. Little more time... Still waking myself up. I'm having a hard time looking at these xml's right now.

No rush I would rather you work on the menu fixes first anyway. Whenever you have time thanks again.
Deleted
(2020-09-03, 03:05)cscott1 Wrote: Deleted

Menu has been fixed. Just download from the github. Send me a email with your personnel email address and I'll send you the files you need for the Info on the video playing and the MPAA
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-09-03, 03:10)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 03:05)cscott1 Wrote: Deleted

Menu has been fixed. Just download from the github. Send me a email with your personnel email address and I'll send you the files you need for the Info on the video playing and the MPAA

Email sent thanks
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0