• 33(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-09-03, 01:17)AchillesPunks Wrote: Github has been updated with all the latest changes.

@cscott1
I haven't forgotten about you. Little more time... Still waking myself up. I'm having a hard time looking at these xml's right now.

What changes has been updated ? Kindly mention in every update , so that we could undo if some thing goes wrong.
(2020-09-03, 07:53)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 01:17)AchillesPunks Wrote: Github has been updated with all the latest changes.

@cscott1
I haven't forgotten about you. Little more time... Still waking myself up. I'm having a hard time looking at these xml's right now.

What changes has been updated ? Kindly mention in every update , so that we could undo if some thing goes wrong.
Seconded! ;-)

A changelog for every release would be awesome.
How do I hide the Netflix logo displayed on the home screen widgets?

Also links to menus items (with Bingie Views) are not working for me
(2020-09-03, 08:23)hacky4real Wrote: How do I hide the Netflix logo displayed on the home screen widgets?

Can confirm this.. Submenu links not working, get a black screen when selecting..
Also would like to remove the Netflix logo in home and hubs..

I have another problem now that I didn't have before, the borders in widgets don't match the thumbs..

Love the latest update regarding the home sideblade menu. Keep it up!

Am I the only one having this overlapping frame?
(2020-09-03, 10:05)Desperados Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 08:23)hacky4real Wrote: How do I hide the Netflix logo displayed on the home screen widgets?

Can confirm this.. Submenu links not working, get a black screen when selecting..

I have another problem now that I didn't have before, the borders in widgets don't match the thumbs..

My submenu is working as intended. Something may have happened while Achilles merged our xmls.  I'm about to download the update from github and see.  There's currently no way to switch off logos. I know Achilles was learning about button controls so hopefully he can implement it. Can point you to the right place to remove it from the xmls though if you wish.
(2020-09-03, 11:36)ronnel Wrote: Image

Again, this must be something to do with Achilles merging our xmls.  I'm not getting this issue. Currently downloading the update to see what's going on.
(2020-09-03, 11:46)HugoL Wrote: Can point you to the right place to remove it from the xmls though if you wish.
Yes that would be great! I really love the Netflix look but I don't really need the logo..
And I have no idea where to look for it in the xml's  Huh

disable fixed frame in settings, this fixes your problem
(2020-09-03, 11:36)ronnel Wrote: Image

disable fixed frame in settings, this fixes your problem
(2020-09-03, 11:46)HugoL Wrote:

My submenu is working as intended. Something may have happened while Achilles merged our xmls.  I'm about to download the update from github and see.  There's currently no way to switch off logos. I know Achilles was learning about button controls so hopefully he can implement it. Can point you to the right place to remove it from the xmls though if you wish.
I had the overlapping in focus frame as well when I first uploaded the update. I changed the color theme to HugoLs Netflix theme and copied my old Bingie skin settings and it righted itself somehow. I dont mind the Netflix Logo actually I like it altho thats what I always looked at to tell whether I was using Kodi or Netflix lol the option to have it or remove it would be nice. I hope Achillies gets a working knowledge of the button controls because a skin setting option to chose between US an UK MPAA ratings is number one on my wishlist it is literally the only thing that looks different from Netflix now everything else is spot on. The compromises made is right at the sweet spot in my opinion. Did you guys change the Poster view slightly? before they looked almost stretched a bit now they look perfect. Kudos to HugoL on the new menu looks awesome!
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-09-03, 12:38)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 11:46)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 10:05)Desperados Wrote: Can confirm this.. Submenu links not working, get a black screen when selecting..

I had the overlapping in focus frame as well when I first uploaded the update. I changed the color theme to HugoLs Netflix theme and copied my old Bingie skin settings and it righted itself somehow. I dont mind the Netflix Logo actually I like it altho thats what I always looked at to tell whether I was using Kodi or Netflix lol the option to have it or remove it would be nice. I hope Achillies gets a working knowledge of the button controls because a skin setting option to chose between US an UK MPAA ratings is number one on my wishlist it is literally the only thing that looks different from Netflix now everything else is spot on. The compromises made is right at the sweet spot in my opinion. Did you guys change the Poster view slightly? before they looked almost stretched a bit now they look perfect. Kudos to HugoL on the new menu looks awesome!

So does your submenu work? I just downloaded the update and it’s working.

Also, what happened with your issue with the widgets moving gradually moving up into the more info section?
(2020-09-03, 12:29)Jooode Wrote: disable fixed frame in settings, this fixes your problem
Yes it does! But I actually like the fixed frame so I'll just wait till github gets updated..
I'll use the original Bingie skin until then..
(2020-09-03, 12:38)cscott1 Wrote: I changed the color theme to HugoLs Netflix theme and copied my old Bingie skin settings and it righted itself somehow.
I don't have that color theme  Huh There's Cartman.dos, AchillesPunks and Jooode..
What's the difference between the color themes? And how did you copy your skin settings back? I tried using the skinhelper backup function but that didn't work for me..
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0