• 38(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-09-03, 18:54)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 18:48)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 17:53)nazim12 Wrote: @HugoL: Diffuse Image is not looking good , Its too black and not visible , edges  diffuse will look fine though

Not sure what your talking about on the diffuse image not looking good? I thing is perfect, or maybe you can show us some photos of the problem.

He’s trying to say it’s too dark on the image itself. He probably prefers it brighter which it probably was. I personally like it how it is but I’m not against making it brighter either. Think I need to see it on my telly since I’ve only seen it on my laptop.
Well It really looks great.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-09-03, 18:48)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 17:53)nazim12 Wrote: @HugoL: Diffuse Image is not looking good , Its too black and not visible , edges  diffuse will look fine though

Not sure what your talking about on the diffuse image not looking good? I thing is perfect, or maybe you can show us some photos of the problem.

Fanart background image in Home and hub , its darker with Diffuse .
(2020-09-03, 18:59)Desperados Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 18:45)AchillesPunks Wrote: Please remove the code or comment it out in the xml. I am adding the Netflix logo and flat2 png to the texture.xbt folder
Will do! But I'll keep it in home since I can't remove it from hubs..
Well I just deleted it out of the extras folder and it removes it from the Home and Hubs. So if you comment it out it should take care of it.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-09-03, 18:59)Desperados Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 18:45)AchillesPunks Wrote: Please remove the code or comment it out in the xml. I am adding the Netflix logo and flat2 png to the texture.xbt folder
Will do! But I'll keep it in home since I can't remove it from hubs..
Well I just deleted it out of the extras folder and it removes it from the Home and Hubs. So if you comment it out it should take care of it.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-09-03, 19:50)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 18:48)AchillesPunks Wrote: Not sure what your talking about on the diffuse image not looking good? I thing is perfect, or maybe you can show us some photos of the problem.

He’s trying to say it’s too dark on the image itself. He probably prefers it brighter which it probably was. I personally like it how it is but I’m not against making it brighter either. Think I need to see it on my telly since I’ve only seen it on my laptop.

It look good in spotlight but i think in Home & Hub right corner for widgets  it is too dark.

https://i.imgur.com/3geisHl.png
(2020-09-03, 19:37)cscott1 Wrote: No it is a kodi 18 fork and is slowly dying new addons arent updating it is still working but ill probably abandon it when the official version of Kodi 19 comes out.
I see most comments on git are from last year.. What kodi version are you on right now?? I have 18.8 I believe..
(2020-09-03, 19:50)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 18:48)AchillesPunks Wrote: Not sure what your talking about on the diffuse image not looking good? I thing is perfect, or maybe you can show us some photos of the problem.

That’s the wrong diffuse though. He’s talking about spotlight corner.

About that spotlight content widget, i am really happy with it but that poster height is winding me up. Needs to be lower but every time I try and move it, it messes up the home widget height and can’t see any way to solve it.

I wouldn’t mind but the home widget height and the spotlight content widget height are two separate values across two xmls. Why are they even affecting each other??
(2020-09-03, 19:56)Desperados Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 19:37)cscott1 Wrote: No it is a kodi 18 fork and is slowly dying new addons arent updating it is still working but ill probably abandon it when the official version of Kodi 19 comes out.
I see most comments on git are from last year.. What kodi version are you on right now?? I have 18.8 I believe..

I'm still using the modded kodi 19 fork but I'm afraid it will stop working in the future because it was compiled about a year ago and there are a dozen or so official kodi addons that fail to update. I'm going to update to Kodi 19 when it comes out. I posted a link to the modded app in my original post about it with a warning if you want to try it.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-09-03, 20:04)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 19:56)Desperados Wrote:

I'm still using the modded fork 19 fork but I'm afraid it will stop working in the future because it was compiled about a year ago and there are a dozen or so official kodi addons that fail to update. I'm going to update to Kodi 19 when it comes out. I posted a link to the modded app in my original post about it with a warning if you want to try it.
I just sent you a email with everything you requested. Just let me know later if I missed anything.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-09-03, 20:12)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 20:04)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 19:56)Desperados Wrote: I see most comments on git are from last year.. What kodi version are you on right now?? I have 18.8 I believe..

I'm still using the modded fork 19 fork but I'm afraid it will stop working in the future because it was compiled about a year ago and there are a dozen or so official kodi addons that fail to update. I'm going to update to Kodi 19 when it comes out. I posted a link to the modded app in my original post about it with a warning if you want to try it.
I just sent you a email with everything you requested. Just let me know later if I missed anything.
Thank you I will try it out when I get home from work in a couple hours.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-09-03, 20:14)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 20:12)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 20:04)cscott1 Wrote: I'm still using the modded fork 19 fork but I'm afraid it will stop working in the future because it was compiled about a year ago and there are a dozen or so official kodi addons that fail to update. I'm going to update to Kodi 19 when it comes out. I posted a link to the modded app in my original post about it with a warning if you want to try it.
Thank you I will try it out when I get home from work in a couple hours.
No problem. Have a great day at work.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-09-03, 18:31)HugoL Wrote: Just rename the Current Includesmediaflags.xml to includesmediaflagsUS.xml (or something similar) and rename the UK version to just includesmediaflags.xml
So I just scraped the UK ratings and checked the .nfo files to see if it worked.
Did the renaming of the two files, restarted kodi, but still getting the US ratings  Huh
Did I miss something?
(2020-09-03, 20:41)Desperados Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 18:31)HugoL Wrote: Just rename the Current Includesmediaflags.xml to includesmediaflagsUS.xml (or something similar) and rename the UK version to just includesmediaflags.xml
So I just scraped the UK ratings and checked the .nfo files to see if it worked.
Did the renaming of the two files, restarted kodi, but still getting the US ratings  Huh
Did I miss something?

What can you see in library views?
@AchillesPunks  I think there is a bug in Original  Bingie which couldn't  resolved in Mod , After 34th row home screen widgets While scrolling vertical , rows started merging or at least  it only left single row display . This very thing wont allow me to add more widgets because it has only single row display which i dont like . and after 25th row vertical scrolling speed also get slow down means transition speed from one row to another vertically feel heavy and slow.

you can see picture that's 35th row which is converted to single row from double row display

https://i.postimg.cc/k4Tq7cQK/image.png
(2020-09-03, 20:44)nazim12 Wrote: @AchillesPunks  I think there is a bug in Original  Bingie which couldn't  resolved in Mod , After 34th row home screen widgets While scrolling vertical , rows started merging or at least  it only left single row display . This very thing wont allow me to add more widgets because it has only single row display . and after 25th row vertical scrolling speed also get down means transition speed from one row to another vertically feel heavy and slow.

https://i.postimg.cc/k4Tq7cQK/image.png

No idea what this issue is but you’re using the wrong includesmediaflags.xml. I can tell because you have the US PG icon rather than UK.
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0