Release Bandcamp (brand new plugin)
(2020-05-20, 19:45)DimaKompot Wrote:
(2020-05-20, 19:21)gibxxi Wrote: Some of my collection was purchased directly from Bandcamp's main site, some from affiliate artist websites that link to Bandcamp's shopping cart area. Altus is one such artist that runs his own website (that is partially integrated with Bandcamp's). This might also be the cause.
Bandcamp has no link between the artist on the label and the artist page:
On the screenshot clicking on Altus will lead to the label page, not Altus page.

Will think on it and on the error handling 

That's not what I meant, but it doesn't matter. Thanks for looking into it at any rate.

Dan / Gib.
New version is available in the official repo!
v0.0.3 (2020-05-17)
- Added wishlist

Also API was added to play the album url by JSON-RPC request:
plugin://plugin.audio.kxmxpxtx.bandcamp/?mode=url&url=<bandcamp-album-url-goes-there>
example:
json:
{
    "id": 1,
    "jsonrpc": "2.0",
    "method": "GUI.ActivateWindow",
    "params": {
        "window": "music",
        "parameters": [
            "plugin://plugin.audio.kxmxpxtx.bandcamp/?mode=url&url=https://vivabelgrado.bandcamp.com/album/bellavista"
        ]
    }
}
If yatse (https://community.yatse.tv/t/send-to-kod...dcamp/2389) and other devs will integrate this feature to their remotes - will be awesome
Hi,
I tried to search for an artist, and click on his folder name, and I got this error message :
Code:

2020-05-27 15:32:29.916 T:139883393840896   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: u'fan_data'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/odea/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.kxmxpxtx.bandcamp/default.py", line 169, in <module>
                                                main()
                                              File "/home/odea/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.kxmxpxtx.bandcamp/default.py", line 121, in main
                                                bands = bandcamp.get_collection(bandcamp.get_fan_id())
                                              File "/home/odea/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.kxmxpxtx.bandcamp/resources/lib/bandcamp_api/bandcamp.py", line 100, in get_fan_id
                                                return self._get_data_blob()['fan_data']['fan_id']
                                            KeyError: u'fan_data'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
2020-05-27 15:32:29.980 T:139882840184576   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.audio.kxmxpxtx.bandcamp/?band_id=2074708338&mode=list_albums
2020-05-27 15:32:29.986 T:139884366843840   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.audio.kxmxpxtx.bandcamp/?band_id=2074708338&mode=list_albums) failed
Ubuntu 20.04 + kodi 18.7

Did I miss something ?
Thanks !
(2020-05-27, 15:35)odea Wrote: I tried to search for an artist, and click on his folder name, and I got this error message :
Yeah, there is a bug. Fix is on it's way to the official repository now.
Alternatively you can download zip from https://github.com/Virusmater/plugin.aud...x.bandcamp and install manually.
Thanks for the quick answer !
Awesome Plugin!

I encountered only one small issue - certain albums in my collection appear to cause an error / can't be played via the plugin. In yatse, they appear empty.

Might that be related to the fact, that there is no login / password functionality yet?
(2020-05-27, 21:23)aktenleiche Wrote: Awesome Plugin!

I encountered only one small issue - certain albums in my collection appear to cause an error / can't be played via the plugin. In yatse, they appear empty.

Might that be related to the fact, that there is no login / password functionality yet?

Just send me your username and items that are failing - I will check it.
(2020-05-27, 21:23)aktenleiche Wrote: I encountered only one small issue - certain albums in my collection appear to cause an error / can't be played via the plugin.

Looks like that you have albums with type "package" in your collection. Never had such in mine, maybe they are coming from downloadable codes inside of records?
Fixed it. As usual - you can download them from GitHub or wait till it will appear in the official repo.
New version is in the official repo!

v0.0.4 (2020-05-27)
+ Share directly from Bandcamp app to Kodi with Yatse remote
= Fix click opening a band in the search
= Fix for albums with type "Package"
(2020-05-30, 16:29)DimaKompot Wrote: New version is in the official repo!

v0.0.4 (2020-05-27)
+ Share directly from Bandcamp app to Kodi with Yatse remote
= Fix click opening a band in the search
= Fix for albums with type "Package"

OMG, finally a working bandcamp plugin. 😎
Thx alot mate, this is great! 👌

Made a german translation you can include in a future update if you want. 😃

# Kodi Media Center language file
# Addon Name: Bandcamp
# Addon id: plugin.audio.kxmxpxtx.bandcamp
# Addon Provider: kxmxpxtx

msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: Kodi Addons\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: alanwww1@kodi.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: Kodi Translation Team\n"
"Language-Team: English (http://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xbmc...age/en/)\n"
"MIME-Version: 1.0\n"
"Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8\n"
"Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit\n"
"Language: en\n"
"Plural-Forms: nplurals=2; plural=(n != 1);\n"

# Settings - General
msgctxt "#30001"
msgid "General"
msgstr "Generell"

msgctxt "#30002"
msgid "Username"
msgstr "Benutzername"

msgctxt "#30003"
msgid "Discover"
msgstr "Entdecken"

msgctxt "#30011"
msgid "Top"
msgstr "Top"

msgctxt "#30012"
msgid "New"
msgstr "Neu"

msgctxt "#30013"
msgid "Recommended"
msgstr "Empfohlen"

# GUI main menu
msgctxt "#30101"
msgid "Discover"
msgstr "Entdecken"

msgctxt "#30102"
msgid "Collection"
msgstr "Kollektion"

msgctxt "#30103"
msgid "Search"
msgstr "Suche"

msgctxt "#30104"
msgid "Add your username to access the collection"
msgstr "Für Kollektionszugriff Benutzernamen eingeben"

msgctxt "#30105"
msgid "Wishlist"
msgstr "Wunschliste"

# GUI - Discover
msgctxt "#30201"
msgid "All"
msgstr "Alle"

msgctxt "#30202"
msgid "Go to the album"
msgstr "Gehe zum Album"
I have bought some items from bc on cd and vinyl and therefore have some double entrys. Would be great if we could remove double entries also. And ofc artist merge would be also great. 😃👌
(2020-09-04, 20:14)peat Wrote: I have bought some items from bc on cd and vinyl and therefore have some double entrys. Would be great if we could remove double entries also. And ofc artist merge would be also great. 😃👌

can you give me your bandcamp username? don't need a password, only username, so I can check it.
(2020-09-05, 01:57)DimaKompot Wrote:
(2020-09-04, 20:14)peat Wrote: I have bought some items from bc on cd and vinyl and therefore have some double entrys. Would be great if we could remove double entries also. And ofc artist merge would be also great. 😃👌

can you give me your bandcamp username? don't need a password, only username, so I can check it.

MY username is peterwinkler. Duplicate entrys are from Empathy Test.
Great addon.

Could someone test if they can cue an album from the yatse share funtion please?
I'm pretty sure I used to be able to cue a few albums but doesn't seem to work anymore.
Hi there ! 
I don't know if the plugin maintainer is still around, but this plugin doesn't work anymore with kodi 19 rc1. ​​​​​​

Editing dependencies in addon.xml make it works again (after reboot)

xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<addon id="plugin.audio.kxmxpxtx.bandcamp" name="Bandcamp" version="0.0.4+matrix.1" provider-name="kxmxpxtx">
    <requires>
        <import addon="xbmc.python" version="3.0.0"/>
        <import addon="script.module.requests" version="2.22.0+matrix.1"/>
        <import addon="script.module.future" version="0.18.2+matrix.1"/>
        <import addon="script.common.plugin.cache" version="2.6.1.1"/>
​​​​​    </requires>
(...)

Cheers !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bandcamp (brand new plugin)0