v19 popcornmix/gbm branch unable to playback 4k HEVC 10-bit video but LE can
...I'm starting to think it is a race condition.  I tried compiling some commits after the bisect and they are fine.  Further, I can test build a particular commit as "good" but if I go to build it a 2nd time, it becomes "bad" so this is not very productive Smile

Example:
68705880fcfa3f141aad1fa51948aa0c9a52cf2f (good once and bad a 2nd time)
d127e2cb84b3ab21e83602d7f97ee5719e7b8de5 (bad initially but good a 2nd time)
Need help programming a Streamzap remote?
Haven't had time yet to investigate this further.
I don't build using depends,  so fmt is already present here before Kodi build starts.
By looking at your log I see that compile error (missing header) pops up long before fmt has been built and installed into depends prefix.

Have you tried building without distcc?
Does the damn thing (distcc) have some sort of cache?
CompileInfo now has a requirement of FMT due to the inclusion of StringUtils.h in https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/a251...85d834d65a

Going to have to add an explicit dependency to the CompileInfo target at around https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/41546e...#L236-L238
Should just need the following added i think

add_dependencies(compileinfo fmt)
@asavah - Same error with or without distcc.
@Fuzzard  - Thank you for the suggestion.  Including that line as you recommended did indeed allow me to build.  I created PR#24 based on your one-liner Wink
(2020-09-09, 13:45)graysky Wrote: @Fuzzard  - Thank you for the suggestion.  Including that line as you recommended did indeed allow me to build.  I created PR#24 based on your one-liner Wink

You need to PR this to xbmc/xbmc. It's not related to any code changed in my fork.
(once merged I'll pick up the fix)
(2020-09-09, 15:00)popcornmix Wrote:
(2020-09-09, 13:45)graysky Wrote: @Fuzzard  - Thank you for the suggestion.  Including that line as you recommended did indeed allow me to build.  I created PR#24 based on your one-liner Wink

You need to PR this to xbmc/xbmc. It's not related to any code changed in my fork.
(once merged I'll pick up the fix)

Done, PR#18395.  Unfortunately, the fixes in your latest commits do not fix those red lines I continue to see.  I started a new thread (clean discussion) with some debug info which I hope is helpful to further troubleshoot.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
popcornmix/gbm branch unable to playback 4k HEVC 10-bit video but LE can0