• 59(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-09-22, 22:29)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-22, 20:23)ronnel Wrote: Found the fix for red triangle overlay not showing full percentage in the home menu 'Continue Watching' widget.

IncludesViews.xml

around line 1390 - 1408

<control type="group">
                <description>In progress Overlay</description>
                <visible>ListItem$PARAM[listitem].IsResumable + Skin.HasSetting(WatchedIndicator.Progress)</visible>
                <visible>!ListItem$PARAM[listitem].IsPlaying + !ListItem$PARAM[listitem].IsRecording</visible>
                <control type="image">
                    <texture background="true">$PARAM[overlay_texture]</texture>
                    <colordiffuse>$INFO[Skin.String(WatchedIndicator.Progress.Color)]</colordiffuse>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <right>0</right>
                    <top>0</top>
                    <align>right</align>
                    <font>$PARAM</font>
                    <width>100%</width>
                    <height>45%</height>
                    <label>$INFO[ListItem$PARAM[listitem].PercentPlayed]%</label>
                    <textcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(WatchedIndicator.Progress.TextColor)]</textcolor>
                </control>
            </control>

So what is your actual edit here. Can't be bothered to search in the xmls right now. And does it look better than mine? If so, I'll just revert back and do it your way.
Made the width into 100% and adjusted the alignment into right. Default was center which makes the text not fit for some resolutions since it was centered. Making it aligned right makes the text stay on the right side regardless of the resolution.
(2020-09-22, 22:29)HugoL Wrote: does it look better than mine?

basically its just the same look on the latest update but is already displaying full text regardless of the resolution.
(2020-09-15, 11:52)ronnel Wrote: The Home Continue Watching progress bar has been fixed.
However, I have noticed difference in progress bars when showing the video info.
Here's what it looks like when clicking the video info in Home hub Continue Watching widget. It shows the accurate percent of progress bar.
Whereas, in the TV Shows hub Continue watching widget, it displays inaccurate progress bar.

I actually don’t understand how the same video dialogue screen would have 2 different progress bars pending on where the screen was accessed from.

What does it look like when you access the video dialogue screen from media library?
Help everytime I load this skin it crashes my Kodi. I have no problem with the Bingie skin when I'm loading and I tell it I want to keep my config and I will work it out it crashes and all I have is black screen with icons up the left side of the screen. I will have to restore Kodi again to my bingie setup. Why is this happening?
(2020-09-22, 22:25)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-21, 23:54)wrp_199 Wrote:
(2020-09-21, 13:19)HugoL Wrote: No clue about Jellyfin at all I’m afraid. Can I see the same log again with it working from Spotlight?

This one is playing a movie from new content widget in home tab: https://pastebin.com/5vaze2U9

This is the kodi crashlog after hitting play on that movie: https://pastebin.com/5xpjrPbs

This one playing a tv show from same widget: https://pastebin.com/0u23fF3M

This one is playing a movie from recently added in movies tab (estuary skin): https://pastebin.com/8W9ViScx

Sorry about the spotlight but i dont see the play button on mine, im using latest verison of this skin 1.0.6

Edit: @HugoL Here you have the log playing a movie from spotlight. I left the movie playing for 5 minutes without any issue. The only thing ive noticed is that when i hit stop button, a few seconds later it plays again.

https://pastebin.com/2mcMSApU
I did notice this error 

ERROR: NEWADDON Unknown Video Info Key "progress" and I just presumed it wasn't Bingie at first but then I realised it must be related since it doesn't show up in Estuary.  So I googled around and I saw the following thread where the creator of Bingie, Cartman is asking about this error which seems to be related to Skin Helper. Don't know if this is causing the crash though but it might be.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...id=2813962
I also googled this error and found the same thread but i thought it was irrelevant. So do you think this might causing kodi to crash?

Edit: I can confirm it is related with bingie, check last post on this thread https://github.com/jellyfin/jellyfin-kodi/issues/36
Quote:were you by any chance using Bingie at the time?
In my installation I have been able to pinpoint this issue specifically to the Bingie skin for Kodi.
Which seems to have multiple issues in combination with Jellyfin (that other skins don't have!).
I feel like this isn't an issue for jellyfin-kodi, but one for bingie.
I'll provide the the ways I went to get to my conclusion.
Installation steps in kodi were always the following:

Fresh kodi installation
Install Jellyfin-kodi 2.0.1 + sync 3 libraries (movies, anime, tvseries)
Install Bingie skin for Kodi

Directly after doing these steps, everything works through the Bingie UI.
However once Kodi is exited and started again, anytime I try to run a media file through the bingie UI it will crash. Though when running the same media file through the jellyfin addon directly it works just fine.
Tested the following skins: Default, Bingie, Aura, Embuary -> only Bingie got me this issue (identifical error log to the one provided by Jucgshu)
Did this with multiple docker images + distros as well:
Jellyfin 10.3.7 docker (tried jellyfin/jellyfin + linuxserver/jellyfin)
Jellyfin 10.3.5 docker (linuxserver/jellyfin)
Kodi 18.3 on Linux with Jellyfin-kodi 2.0.1
Kodi 18.2 on Windows with Jellyfin-kodi 2.0.1
Ps for the contributors to jellyfin-kodi who come across my post (I'm new to Jellyfin); props to this addon, it blows plex and emby integrations with kodi out of the water.
(2020-08-19, 17:15)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-19, 16:27)ronnel Wrote:
(2020-08-19, 13:23)HugoL Wrote: The rounded icons you're talking about are UK certification icons.  I've set it up so US certification also points to them so you can use them but there's a compromise because you don't have the same ratings as we do. I've had to make a best comparison which will never be entirely accurate.  eg: NC-17 = UK 18 icon.  R rating = UK 15 icon.

If you want to display these icons accurately, you'd really need to re-scrape your certification with UK ratings rather than US.

Anyway, to use them you need to go your xml folder and look for includesbingie(UK).xml and includeshomebingie(UK).xml and rename them to includesbingie.xml and includeshomebingie.xml, overwriting the current ones.

I've also edited another version where you can have your own country icons there (US, UK, Germany, France, Brazil and maybe a few others depending on what was already in the resource pack). US example showed below:

I've sent Achilles the required files already but it's probably not implemented yet.
Alright, I got the gist of it now. Will try it. Thank you. One more question, how do I get the studio logos to show, I already enabled to show studio logo in the skin settings, or do I need to have separate scraper for studio logos? What am I missing?

Try this and make sure you've enabled studio logos in both library views and homescreen (at least while you're trying to get them to work)

@HugoL Hello there. I absolutely love what you have done with this skin with AchillePunks, it gets better every update.
I have one little issue that drives me crazy, and seems to be a problem that dates back to my titan bingie days.

1) No matter what I do (I have the same settings as you), I am unable to get the studio logos for movies. They appear correctly for tv shows when available, but never for any movies. 
Is there something I can do to try to make it work? I've already tried cleaning cache and stuff.
2) Yesterday I was able to have colored ratings, but ever since today, Wether I activate 'monochromatic ratings' or not, they always remain in black and white. 

Thanks in advance mate Smile
(2020-09-23, 21:11)je1992 Wrote:
(2020-08-19, 17:15)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-08-19, 16:27)ronnel Wrote: Alright, I got the gist of it now. Will try it. Thank you. One more question, how do I get the studio logos to show, I already enabled to show studio logo in the skin settings, or do I need to have separate scraper for studio logos? What am I missing?

Try this and make sure you've enabled studio logos in both library views and homescreen (at least while you're trying to get them to work)

@HugoL Hello there. I absolutely love what you have done with this skin with AchillePunks, it gets better every update.
I have one little issue that drives me crazy, and seems to be a problem that dates back to my titan bingie days.

1) No matter what I do (I have the same settings as you), I am unable to get the studio logos for movies. They appear correctly for tv shows when available, but never for any movies. 
Is there something I can do to try to make it work? I've already tried cleaning cache and stuff.
2) Yesterday I was able to have colored ratings, but ever since today, Wether I activate 'monochromatic ratings' or not, they always remain in black and white. 

Thanks in advance mate Smile
No idea how TV studios can work yet movie studios don't.  Do you actually have this metadata in your database? If you get the addon Metadata Editor from the Kodi repository you can use it to check what entries you have for studios and even edit them. Great little tool.  Perhaps try changing a movie's studio metadata (with the add-on) to a TV studio that you know does normally appear, to see if a logo now appears or not. Sure, it would be the wrong logo but at least it could provide us with some new info.

The ratings is a strange one. You're talking about critic ratings on the footer right? So you have monochrome ratings disabled yet still somehow get monochrome ratings anyway? Is this both on Bingie views and bingie home?
Amazing work you folks have done to create this skin.

Spent hours getting it setup.

Can't for the life of me get imdb ratings to show anywhere, library items or widgets. Any things to try? Settings i might have missed?

Thank you.
(2020-09-24, 00:52)agsnowdon Wrote: Amazing work you folks have done to create this skin.

Can't for the life of me get imdb ratings to show anywhere, library items or widgets. Any things to try? Settings i might have missed?

Thank you.
You will need a OMDB API key. After you enter the key it takes a while. I think it took me one day before they showed up.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-09-24, 00:56)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-09-24, 00:52)agsnowdon Wrote: Amazing work you folks have done to create this skin.

Thank you.
You will need a OMDB API key. After you enter the key it takes a while. I think it took me one day before they showed up.

Thanks for quick reply. I assume you just add this to the omdb addon then?

Cheers.
(2020-09-24, 11:45)agsnowdon Wrote:
(2020-09-24, 00:56)AchillesPunks Wrote:

Thank you.

Thanks for quick reply. I assume you just add this to the omdb addon then?

Cheers.

Yes that is correct.

ImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
I have now got 1.06 on my kodi and working. Everything seems to be okay but I can't get the movie logo's to show anything other than the system default font.

I have api in place for omdb. My movies are being streamed via video addon.

Do I need any third party addon font package?

Any ideas as why the movie logos shows as normal Arial font still and not the netflicks styles?
(2020-09-24, 14:21)DROIDshield Wrote: I have now got 1.06 on my kodi and working. Everything seems to be okay but I can't get the movie logo's to show anything other than the system default font.

Any ideas as why the movie logos shows as normal Arial font still and not the netflicks styles?
Screenshot would be great
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-09-24, 14:31)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-09-24, 14:21)DROIDshield Wrote: I have now got 1.06 on my kodi and working. Everything seems to be okay but I can't get the movie logo's to show anything other than the system default font.

I would have done a screen shot but I can't add pictures images to this forum via my phone for some reason but if you imagine just normal font and then look at the imagines at the beginning of this long thread i can't get the movie logos in spotlight widget to look abstract and colourful like that imageHuh
(2020-09-24, 15:23)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2020-09-24, 14:31)AchillesPunks Wrote:

I would have done a screen shot but I can't add pictures images to this forum via my phone for some reason but if you imagine just normal font and then look at the imagines at the beginning of this long thread i can't get the movie logos in spotlight widget to look abstract and colourful like that imageHuh
I don't know how it works with video add-ons. If you have local media then you would need to run artwork beef to get all your artwork.
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0