• 60(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-09-24, 14:21)DROIDshield Wrote: I have now got 1.06 on my kodi and working. Everything seems to be okay but I can't get the movie logo's to show anything other than the system default font.

I have api in place for omdb. My movies are being streamed via video addon.

Do I need any third party addon font package?

Any ideas as why the movie logos shows as normal Arial font still and not the netflicks styles?
No idea about add-ons either I'm afraid.  I do use one, the Netflix add-on and it displays clearlogos.

Try enabling this setting...

What's stranger is you're getting "system default"/"arial" font?  This shouldn't be the case.  No clearlogos should fallback to this..

If that's not the case, we're definitely going to need to see a picture of your homescreen.
(2020-09-23, 22:03)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-23, 21:11)je1992 Wrote:
(2020-08-19, 17:15)HugoL Wrote:  
Try this and make sure you've enabled studio logos in both library views and homescreen (at least while you're trying to get them to work)

@HugoL Hello there. I absolutely love what you have done with this skin with AchillePunks, it gets better every update.
I have one little issue that drives me crazy, and seems to be a problem that dates back to my titan bingie days.

1) No matter what I do (I have the same settings as you), I am unable to get the studio logos for movies. They appear correctly for tv shows when available, but never for any movies. 
Is there something I can do to try to make it work? I've already tried cleaning cache and stuff.
2) Yesterday I was able to have colored ratings, but ever since today, Wether I activate 'monochromatic ratings' or not, they always remain in black and white. 

Thanks in advance mate Smile
No idea how TV studios can work yet movie studios don't.  Do you actually have this metadata in your database? If you get the addon Metadata Editor from the Kodi repository you can use it to check what entries you have for studios and even edit them. Great little tool.  Perhaps try changing a movie's studio metadata (with the add-on) to a TV studio that you know does normally appear, to see if a logo now appears or not. Sure, it would be the wrong logo but at least it could provide us with some new info.

The ratings is a strange one. You're talking about critic ratings on the footer right? So you have monochrome ratings disabled yet still somehow get monochrome ratings anyway? Is this both on Bingie views and bingie home?
Thanks for the reply, here is the update after your feedback:
For some reason, changing from 'studio icons white' to 'studio icons colored' made them work for movies. I prefer the uniform white colorisation, but this will have to do for now.

My ratings in the footer (or in the title when I activate prefer RT|Metacritic in title) are still stuck in white. 

Both of these problems seems to be related to some sort of cache or historical settings that don't correctly switch back after certain modifications.

So here is my question:
Which XML would I need to modify to manually select colored ratings ?
Which XML would I need to modify to manually select studio icons?

Thanks in advance @HugoL
(2020-09-24, 17:43)je1992 Wrote:
(2020-09-23, 22:03)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-23, 21:11)je1992 Wrote: @HugoL Hello there. I absolutely love what you have done with this skin with AchillePunks, it gets better every update.
I have one little issue that drives me crazy, and seems to be a problem that dates back to my titan bingie days.

1) No matter what I do (I have the same settings as you), I am unable to get the studio logos for movies. They appear correctly for tv shows when available, but never for any movies. 
Is there something I can do to try to make it work? I've already tried cleaning cache and stuff.
2) Yesterday I was able to have colored ratings, but ever since today, Wether I activate 'monochromatic ratings' or not, they always remain in black and white. 

Thanks in advance mate Smile
No idea how TV studios can work yet movie studios don't.  Do you actually have this metadata in your database? If you get the addon Metadata Editor from the Kodi repository you can use it to check what entries you have for studios and even edit them. Great little tool.  Perhaps try changing a movie's studio metadata (with the add-on) to a TV studio that you know does normally appear, to see if a logo now appears or not. Sure, it would be the wrong logo but at least it could provide us with some new info.

The ratings is a strange one. You're talking about critic ratings on the footer right? So you have monochrome ratings disabled yet still somehow get monochrome ratings anyway? Is this both on Bingie views and bingie home?
For some reason, changing from 'studio icons white' to 'studio icons colored' made them work for movies. I prefer the uniform white colorisation, but this will have to do for now.

My ratings in the footer (or in the title when I activate prefer RT|Metacritic in title) are still stuck in white. 

Both of these problems seems to be related to some sort of cache or historical settings that don't correctly switch back after certain modifications.

So here is my question:

Thanks in advance @HugoL
Oh I see! The RT/IMDB details row setting. 

These issues are actually related to this details row setting. This setting creates a new footer (if footer ratings are enabled) that removes RT/IMDB from footer and the idea was to provide an RT audience rating instead but I haven't managed to get that working. And currently, it's only monochrome in both details row and footer.  I probably didn't add Studios to this footer either, I'd need to go and check but I'm pretty sure this is causing your issues.

Disabling the RT/IMDB details row (and enabling the appropriate settings) will give you back your normal footer/studios.  This has nothing to do with your cache.

The next update does have the choice of coloured or monochrome ratings in RT/IMDB details row and will also provide an accompanying monochrome or coloured footer (if enabled).  I'm just going to do a few other bits before it goes live.

Here's the coloured RT/IMDB ratings and footer in action. If I can figure out the RT audience rating, that will also be in the footer.

(2020-09-24, 15:53)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-24, 14:21)DROIDshield Wrote: I have now got 1.06 on my kodi and working. Everything seems to be okay but I can't get the movie logo's to show anything other than the system default font.

I have api in place for omdb. My movies are being streamed via video addon.

Do I need any third party addon font package?

Any ideas as why the movie logos shows as normal Arial font still and not the netflicks styles?
No idea about add-ons either I'm afraid.  I do use one, the Netflix add-on and it displays clearlogos.

Try enabling this setting...

What's stranger is you're getting "system default"/"arial" font?  This shouldn't be the case.  No clearlogos should fallback to this..

If that's not the case, we're definitely going to need to see a picture of your homescreen.
That picture you have there looks just like my screen. The font in that picture is exactly the same and that's what I'm getting at. Im wondering ami I missing something. I have the settings correct as fare as I cane see but nope.........
(2020-09-22, 23:59)HugoL Wrote: What does it look like when you access the video dialogue screen from media library?

This is what it looks like. Same, it displays the progress bar incorrectly.

(2020-09-15, 11:52)ronnel Wrote: The Home Continue Watching progress bar has been fixed.
However, I have noticed difference in progress bars when showing the video info.
Here's what it looks like when clicking the video info in Home hub Continue Watching widget. It shows the accurate percent of progress bar.
Whereas, in the TV Shows hub Continue watching widget, it displays inaccurate progress bar.

@AchillesPunks  Please help me with this one, been stuck with this. I still can't find the fix. Sad
(2020-09-24, 18:21)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-24, 17:43)je1992 Wrote:
(2020-09-23, 22:03)HugoL Wrote: No idea how TV studios can work yet movie studios don't.  Do you actually have this metadata in your database? If you get the addon Metadata Editor from the Kodi repository you can use it to check what entries you have for studios and even edit them. Great little tool.  Perhaps try changing a movie's studio metadata (with the add-on) to a TV studio that you know does normally appear, to see if a logo now appears or not. Sure, it would be the wrong logo but at least it could provide us with some new info.

So here is my question:

Thanks in advance @HugoL

These issues are actually related to this details row setting. This setting creates a new footer (if footer ratings are enabled) that removes RT/IMDB from footer and the idea was to provide an RT audience rating instead but I haven't managed to get that working. And currently, it's only monochrome in both details row and footer.  I probably didn't add Studios to this footer either, I'd need to go and check but I'm pretty sure this is causing your issues.

Disabling the RT/IMDB details row (and enabling the appropriate settings) will give you back your normal footer/studios.  This has nothing to do with your cache.

The next update does have the choice of coloured or monochrome ratings in RT/IMDB details row and will also provide an accompanying monochrome or coloured footer (if enabled).  I'm just going to do a few other bits before it goes live.

Here's the coloured RT/IMDB ratings and footer in action. If I can figure out the RT audience rating, that will also be in the footer.

Thanks for the feedback @HugoL!

After tweaking the rt/md row on and off a few times, I finally was able to get studio logos, and ratings all in color!

But of course, a new problem arise. When all ratings are activated, it seems like the rotten tomatoes rating is not able to be shown anywhere in its entirety. See the images below. Note that it is the only rating doing this.

I show you three different movies, with different layouts, that all generate the same result (just to show you that it is not truncated because of lack of space in the footer)

I have a 55 inch 4K TV, plugged on my 2019 nvidia shield tube edition.

https://imgur.com/a/jru07Z5
(2020-09-24, 20:37)je1992 Wrote:
(2020-09-24, 18:21)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-24, 17:43)je1992 Wrote: Thanks for the reply, here is the update after your feedback:

So here is my question:

Thanks in advance @HugoL

Thanks for the feedback @HugoL!

After tweaking the rt/md row on and off a few times, I finally was able to get studio logos, and ratings all in color!

But of course, a new problem arise. When all ratings are activated, it seems like the rotten tomatoes rating is not able to be shown anywhere in its entirety. See the images below. Note that it is the only rating doing this.

I show you three different movies, with different layouts, that all generate the same result (just to show you that it is not truncated because of lack of space in the footer)

I have a 55 inch 4K TV, plugged on my 2019 nvidia shield tube edition.

https://imgur.com/a/jru07Z5

That’s also fixed for the next update. I also noticed you have no diffuse behind your Netflix logo. Thought that was already fixed previously but if not, it’s definitely fixed in the next update.
Hi everyone! Fresh installed 1.0.6 and one issue.
I've set studio icons and they're showing correctly in home hub (for both my tv shows and movies). When I enter other hubs these icons don't appear, only ratings. It's enabled in Media library views (enable studio logos and all the others are on). What did I miss?
(2020-09-24, 23:13)gado45 Wrote: Hi everyone! Fresh installed 1.0.6 and one issue.
I've set studio icons and they're showing correctly in home hub (for both my tv shows and movies). When I enter other hubs these icons don't appear, only ratings. It's enabled in Media library views (enable studio logos and all the others are on). What did I miss?
You have missed nothing. This is a known issue that has not been resolved yet.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-09-24, 19:57)ronnel Wrote:
(2020-09-15, 11:52)ronnel Wrote: The Home Continue Watching progress bar has been fixed.
However, I have noticed difference in progress bars when showing the video info.
Here's what it looks like when clicking the video info in Home hub Continue Watching widget. It shows the accurate percent of progress bar.
Whereas, in the TV Shows hub Continue watching widget, it displays inaccurate progress bar.

@AchillesPunks  Please help me with this one, been stuck with this. I still can't find the fix. Sad
I'll look into this but I wasn't able to find the issue before. I am confused on how it shows correctly in home but not in hub's.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-09-24, 23:19)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-09-24, 19:57)ronnel Wrote:

I'll look into this but I wasn't able to find the issue before. I am confused on how it shows correctly in home but not in hub's.

I really don't get how there appears to be two different dialogue video info windows for the same show.
(2020-09-24, 23:24)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-09-24, 23:19)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-09-24, 19:57)ronnel Wrote: @AchillesPunks  Please help me with this one, been stuck with this. I still can't find the fix. Sad

I really don't get how there appears to be two different dialogue video info windows for the same show.
That's what I thought last night. I was making adjustments in dialogue and nothing was changing. I looked a little into this last night.
Titan Bingie Mod
So this is my home screen. I still cannot get the title too show in the movie font. This is so frustrating and I have made sure in general skin settings, enable skin helper artwork lookups for addons is already on.

As I said before my source is streamed from Se*en addon anymore ideas would be welcomed.
(2020-09-25, 01:45)DROIDshield Wrote: Image
So this is my home screen. I still cannot get the title too show in the movie font. This is so frustrating and I have made sure in general skin settings, enable skin helper artwork lookups for addons is already on.

As I said before my source is streamed from Se*en addon anymore ideas would be welcomed.
Did you run artwork beef
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0