Solved I tried everything, but no scraper works for me...
Tongue 
Hi!
   I don't know why no Kodi information provider works. I tried all the options found from the repository in "Information providers", I install them, I configure them, they seem to download the information, but finally it does not appear.

I followed all the instructions from the official wiki: Naming_video_files/TV_shows (wiki)
I renamed the entire season as specified; I uploaded the link to the TVDB page of the series to help Kodi find the info; I used the Media Companion to "scrape" all the information and leave it ready for Kodi in an NFO file inside the folder ... but nothing at all.
Just in case, I did this with several different kodi installations.
Is there something I am overlooking?  Huh

I share the log file. As soon as I open Kodi it starts to scrape and the error:
zayuhanemo.kodi (paste)
Then later when I force it:
sezokuruto.kodi (paste)

Thanks in advance!
@Skeyko

The first image shows you have incorrectly set your Source. You have set the TV Show "Humans" as your source. Humans should be a folder in your Source, not the actual source. Kodi is now trying to scrape each episode as a separate tv show.

f:\TVShow1\American Gods\Season 1\American Gods S01E01.mkv
\TVShow1\ = Kodi Source
\American Gods\ = TV Show folder
\Season 1\ = Season folder
\American Gods S01E01.mkv = Episode video file
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-09-24, 22:39)Karellen Wrote: @Skeyko

The first image shows you have incorrectly set your Source. You have set the TV Show "Humans" as your source. Humans should be a folder in your Source, not the actual source. Kodi is now trying to scrape each episode as a separate tv show.

f:\TVShow1\American Gods\Season 1\American Gods S01E01.mkv
\TVShow1\ = Kodi Source
\American Gods\ = TV Show folder
\Season 1\ = Season folder
\American Gods S01E01.mkv = Episode video file
Excellent!. Now everything worked perfectly, I was missing one more step in the order of the folders. I want to make my move to Kodi and it's good to get off on the right foot before I get things wrong from the start.
Thank you very much for your prompt, kind and punctual reply!  Big Grin
You are welcome Smile

Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Scrapy is what I recommend you can have webcrawlers up and running in 15 minutes just doing the tutorials.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I tried everything, but no scraper works for me...0