• 659(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2020-09-04, 15:51)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(2020-09-04, 15:19)TXbuckaroo Wrote:
(2020-09-04, 08:07)Jeffers24 Wrote: Select 'Setup the Aeon Nox main menu' top right on your second pic and post pic of what is displayed.

Excellent quality pics, by the way 
Thanks the help so far.
Here's what the setup of main menu pages look like of the 3 menu items I use. All the rest of the items are just disabled in case I (or She) changes her mind.

I'm starting think this may be a menu navigation something or other. Default should scroll and it does but dumps one of the 3 menu items.
Fixed menu navigation shows 3 all of the menu items.
Plus the sub-menu items don't seem to be centered below the main item.
Just an observation that the Leia version of Aeon Nox SiLVO does center the sub-menu items.
Could be related but that's why I here asking.

Thanks for your time.
All looks good to me  Nod

One for Mr @mikeSiLVO
This is due to a bug with wraplists that contain few elements in Matrix... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2972627
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2020-09-18, 15:18)manfeed Wrote:
(2020-09-04, 15:51)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(2020-09-04, 15:19)TXbuckaroo Wrote: Thanks the help so far.
Here's what the setup of main menu pages look like of the 3 menu items I use. All the rest of the items are just disabled in case I (or She) changes her mind.

I'm starting think this may be a menu navigation something or other. Default should scroll and it does but dumps one of the 3 menu items.
Fixed menu navigation shows 3 all of the menu items.
Plus the sub-menu items don't seem to be centered below the main item.
Just an observation that the Leia version of Aeon Nox SiLVO does center the sub-menu items.
Could be related but that's why I here asking.

Thanks for your time.
All looks good to me  Nod

One for Mr @mikeSiLVO
This is due to a bug with wraplists that contain few elements in Matrix... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2972627
Thanks @manfeed  and @ronie  for the look see into this.

Thought it was just me seeing this weird behavior.

I was just testing Matrix Alpha in portable mode to see what it felt like.

I'll be hanging on Leia 18.8 till the dust clears.
Hi again,

Does anyone know how to modify the POWER menu? I want to add ths option to shutdown my tv box directly from Kodi. Obviously Kodi must exit 1st and then the tv box must shutdown. The shutdown device command doesn't appear as a sub menu if it add it to the POWER menu. I tried it on my spare tv box as well, running AEON NOX: SILVO. Any advice on how to get it working will be appreciated. Thanks.
Sorry for my English from the auto translation.

Hello

In the widgets of the main menu, 4K boxes (boxes or blank boxes) are not displayed - other boxes are displayed.
They display perfectly well for the same movies in list mode.

Do you have a lead for me?

I hope I was understandable.
Thank you for your comeback.
Nvidia shield tv pro 2019 -  Kodi 18.8 - Skin Aeon Nox Silvo 7.0.9
Team,

Thank you for the amazing skin. This is the best Kodi skin I have ever used.

I'd like to ask if it is possible to change the skin default view from List to RightList? If yes - can you please point that to me? When I am browsing through some Search results (like in *BLEEP*) even though I change the view for 1 page, it gets to List view on the next page.

thanks again.

*edited by moderator*
(2020-09-27, 21:08)diktator Wrote: thanks again.

Please adhere to the forum rules (wiki) when it comes to video piracy related stuff.

Here is the deal:
- if you provide us any questions on setups contain any video piracy crap, we will not provide support to you. And vice versa.
- if you talk or refer to video piracy related stuff, we will put a lid on it.
(2020-09-21, 19:10)sandst0rm Wrote: Hi again,

Does anyone know how to modify the POWER menu? I want to add ths option to shutdown my tv box directly from Kodi. Obviously Kodi must exit 1st and then the tv box must shutdown. The shutdown device command doesn't appear as a sub menu if it add it to the POWER menu. I tried it on my spare tv box as well, running AEON NOX: SILVO. Any advice on how to get it working will be appreciated. Thanks.

Does the shutdown option show up in the default power menu when you long press on the back button ?
(2020-09-27, 21:13)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-09-27, 21:08)diktator Wrote: thanks again.

Please adhere to the forum rules (wiki) when it comes to video piracy related stuff.

Here is the deal:
- if you provide us any questions on setups contain any video piracy crap, we will not provide support to you. And vice versa.
- if you talk or refer to video piracy related stuff, we will put a lid on it.

Thanks, I will make sure to follow the forum rules.

So now - back to my question. Does Aero Nox skin have a setting for the default view size?

Regards.
Quote:Posted by french34 - 2020-09-27, 15:29
Hello
In the widgets of the main menu, 4K boxes (boxes or blank boxes) are not displayed - other boxes are displayed.
They display perfectly well for the same movies in list mode.
Do you have a lead for me?
I answer to myself, it can be useful to those who have the same problem and who like me are ignored.
Due to the wrong name of the png file, the box is not displayed.
Must therefore :
Unzip the texture.xbt folder
Inside look for the homewidgets -> cases -> clearcase & default folders and rename the 4k.png images to 4kp.png

Now it's nickel.
It will be good to make this change in a future update.
However, this skin is superb.
Nvidia shield tv pro 2019 -  Kodi 18.8 - Skin Aeon Nox Silvo 7.0.9
(2020-09-27, 22:06)ontap Wrote:

Does the shutdown option show up in the default power menu when you long press on the back button ?

No. Only the EXIT option shows up when I long press the back button.
(2020-09-29, 21:12)sandst0rm Wrote:
(2020-09-27, 22:06)ontap Wrote:

I might be wrong , but I think the reduced "power/shutdown menu is because of the device being 32bit rather than 64bit.You could try adding it in the submenu of your power main menu, rather than the power menu itself  ?
I've been using 'Quit' as a main menu option for years.  You can narrow down to it in the Main Menu Customizer.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2020-09-29, 22:46)ontap Wrote:
(2020-09-29, 21:12)sandst0rm Wrote:
(2020-09-27, 22:06)ontap Wrote: Does the shutdown option show up in the default power menu when you long press on the back button ?

I might be wrong , but I think the reduced "power/shutdown menu is because of the device being 32bit rather than 64bit.You could try adding it in the submenu of your power main menu, rather than the power menu itself  ?

I did that, but the POWER SYSTEM OFF command doesn't show up as a sub menu if i add it. But if I e.g add SHUTDOWN that appears as a sub menu.
(2020-09-29, 23:22)sandst0rm Wrote:
(2020-09-29, 22:46)ontap Wrote:
(2020-09-29, 21:12)sandst0rm Wrote: No. Only the EXIT option shows up when I long press the back button.

I did that, but the POWER SYSTEM OFF command doesn't show up as a sub menu if i add it. But if I e.g add SHUTDOWN that appears as a sub menu.

What I noticed is that SPMC has the POWER DOWN option if you press the shutdown button. SPMC is still installed on this android box. It's a H96 Pro+ running on android 7.1.1.
(2020-09-29, 23:55)sandst0rm Wrote:
(2020-09-29, 23:22)sandst0rm Wrote:
(2020-09-29, 22:46)ontap Wrote: I might be wrong , but I think the reduced "power/shutdown menu is because of the device being 32bit rather than 64bit.You could try adding it in the submenu of your power main menu, rather than the power menu itself  ?

What I noticed is that SPMC has the POWER DOWN option if you press the shutdown button. SPMC is still installed on this android box. It's a H96 Pro+ running on android 7.1.1.
I don't use the power system off option , but looking at the lines in "DialogButtonMenu.xml" , am assuming the command to execute shutdown is :               <onclick>Powerdown()</onclick>, a way around this would be to swap the  " Quit() " command , in the  the dialogbuttonmenu .xml file for the powerdown command ( and change the label ). Then add the normal Exit/Quit as a sub menu in the Power section of mainmenu ?
  • 659(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55