Where is the power button in the Aura skin?
I'm rather new to Kodi, so I'm only now getting around to configuring the program. I recently added the Aura skin. I love the look and feel of Aura, but I don't see a power button on the main menu screen, and was wondering if the Aura skin doesn't have a power button by default, and whether a power button can be assigned to the menu screen. Any help on putting a power button for Aura on my main menu, would be appreciated. Thank you!
Thread moved to the Aura skin section
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Check in the skin settings under customize home menu
(2020-03-13, 17:08)DarrenHill Wrote: Thread moved to the Aura skin section

On an unconnected note, kudos on your avatar. I was brought up on Roger Hargreaves and the Mister Men...
(2020-03-13, 17:07)cocopugg Wrote: I'm rather new to Kodi, so I'm only now getting around to configuring the program. I recently added the Aura skin. I love the look and feel of Aura, but I don't see a power button on the main menu screen, and was wondering if the Aura skin doesn't have a power button by default, and whether a power button can be assigned to the menu screen. Any help on putting a power button for Aura on my main menu, would be appreciated. Thank you!

Personally I never use a power button, long press on back button on remote from various screens brings up the shutdown menu. Much better option imo.
(2020-08-22, 21:07)ontap Wrote: Personally I never use a power button, long press on back button on remote from various screens brings up the shutdown menu. Much better option imo.

My remote doesn't do this.
I tired to add a keymap under global keyboard
<key id="61657" mod="longpress">shutdownmenu</key>
But that doesn't seem to work. Anyone have an idea to get it working?
(2020-10-04, 04:18)Nervosa Wrote:
(2020-08-22, 21:07)ontap Wrote: Personally I never use a power button, long press on back button on remote from various screens brings up the shutdown menu. Much better option imo.

As has been posted above, in skin settings - "customise main menu" , in left column click on  "+", in right column click on "choose item for menu" , scroll down and click on "Kodi Command" then select "quit".
(2020-10-04, 07:46)ontap Wrote:
(2020-10-04, 04:18)Nervosa Wrote:

As has been posted above, in skin settings - "customise main menu" , in left column click on  "+", in right column click on "choose item for menu" , scroll down and click on "Kodi Command" then select "quit".

I think you missed what I was trying to say.
On my remote (rii mx3) If I long press the back button nothing happens.
I was trying to add a command to keymaps to have this function.
(2020-10-04, 09:16)Nervosa Wrote:
(2020-10-04, 07:46)ontap Wrote:
(2020-10-04, 04:18)Nervosa Wrote: My remote doesn't do this.

I think you missed what I was trying to say.
On my remote (rii mx3) If I long press the back button nothing happens.
I was trying to add a command to keymaps to have this function.
ahh my bad.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where is the power button in the Aura skin?0