• 4(current)
Release YouTube
Has anyone observed that playback history tracking stops after a certain time? At most two days of uptime running Kodi, newly played videos are not tracked anymore. Either clearing the addon cache manually - or restarting Kodi resolves this. I'm unable to say since which version this happens, the problem is present in the latest available version.
Hello guys. I just installed the Kodi YT-addon and could successfully add my API keys, but: when I search for a video I get the error "quotaExceeded". Anyone a solution to this? Thanks.
Hi, is it possible to add a Youtube playlist to a .STRM file?
Moderator please delete, problem solved.
Before anything, thanks for creating and updating this add-on!

Any chance it might be possible to consider allowing variables into search strings for example "&DATE" could be automatically replaced by the actual date "10/06/2020".

Thanks!
How to properly see video recorded im 360°
(2020-10-08, 20:51)Doktor-X Wrote: How to properly see video recorded im 360°

i think it's not possible.... kodi supports codec video and audio track. I don't thinks a 360° it's used this codec.

And kodi it's works also on device whitout touchscreen.....
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
My Youtube add-on is operating fine, although I am getting the message for the Youtube Add-on "[Errno 99] Cannot assign requested address" when Kodi starts and when I start and stop Youtube add-on. The only changes to my network are that I switched out my router, although I setup new router with identical settings. Since this minor issue has appeared I have updated to Youtube 6.8.5, but the issue remains.

Edit: The issue was that my local IP address had changed, and i just needed to change it within the Youtube Add-on.
(2020-10-10, 13:52)DjDiabolik Wrote:

i think it's not possible.... kodi supports codec video and audio track. I don't thinks a 360° it's used this codec.

I think you are right, and this will become problem when creators start using 360 cameras for lets say vlogs, for now when i find that sort of video i watch it my samsung tv with yt app, but i like kodi better
(2020-10-12, 11:40)Doktor-X Wrote:
(2020-10-10, 13:52)DjDiabolik Wrote:

I think you are right, and this will become problem when creators start using 360 cameras for lets say vlogs, for now when i find that sort of video i watch it my samsung tv with yt app, but i like kodi better

Lol... i don't thinks the 360° camera become a mainstream......... see what happens on the 4k panorama for example. i, for example, at today i know only one stream as become recently to stream at 1080p and until today it's be used 720p (if i remeber correctly it's the maximum resolution supported by youtube at today for livestream).
Any one know if it's possible to add the live chat feature for live videos with this addon?
I notice that browsing the youtube addon like starting up and loading the list of recent videos from subscriptions takes a really long time on my Vero4K and Vero4K+ devices.
On my MacBook Pro this is much faster. I would like to understand why and if there is a way to improve this.
Do you have an idea on how I can analyze/record this performance difference?
Platforms: macOS - iOS - OSMC
co-author: Red Bull TV add-on
Anyone able to play recommended videos based on your video selection (i.e. keeps playing after the video you selected is playing)? Mine hasn't worked in a little bit. Recommendations updates are random as well.
(2020-10-14, 23:22)tripkip Wrote: I notice that browsing the youtube addon like starting up and loading the list of recent videos from subscriptions takes a really long time on my Vero4K and Vero4K+ devices.
On my MacBook Pro this is much faster. I would like to understand why and if there is a way to improve this.
Do you have an idea on how I can analyze/record this performance difference?

I think it depends on what you have installed on your devices Vero.... for example i use osmc on my Raspberry Pi2 and even recently I haven't noticed anything abnormal....
(2020-10-14, 10:00)wize7one Wrote: Any one know if it's possible to add the live chat feature for live videos with this addon?

I don't think it's possible... remember kodi it's a multimedia player.

*EDIT*
How it's possible to do a multiquote over this forums ??
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube0