• 92(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
I recommend you to just install my repo. Follow the instructions here: https://github.com/cguZZman/repository.plugins
(2020-10-11, 18:18)cguZZMan Wrote: I recommend you to just install my repo. Follow the instructions here: https://github.com/cguZZman/repository.plugins

Thanks, I added your repo.
I installed the latest version and enrolled . When I click on my name I get the following error  Unknown Error: Account Manager object has no attribute load. Please try again
Can you please always report an issue with a debug log file? There is no way to help anybody without it. And preferable, open the issue in github so it does not get lost.
Thanks for the update - stay safe Cool
Thanks for the update. Why is it exporting stuff from folders that I didn't set to export?
(2020-10-14, 04:21)thejorsias Wrote: Thanks for the update. Why is it exporting stuff from folders that I didn't set to export?
I got same error
yet, no debug log file
(2020-10-14, 04:26)cguZZMan Wrote: yet, no debug log file

can't locate it on my my mi box. I'm going to try to find it and the post it here.
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
@cguZZMan Hi cguZZMan, does this add-on work with the file which is added from other google drive sources? Before google change policy, it works well with the file added to drive. now it seems that it does not work with the file "add shortcut". thanks
Yes, shortcuts are supported in the latest version from my repo.
Carlos, thanks again for all of your efforts and generosity. No complaints but I do have some questions please.

1. Can I stop or close Kodi while the add-on is in the middle of a export without suffering errors or some kind of database corruption?
     *Can I pause the add-on?
     * My exports are much slower than before this is why I am asking. 1994 titles took 1 hour and 20 minutes just for the exports of strm's NOT the updating of media from scrappers.
     * This speed is consistent over the last several days and it's NOT a rebuild of my previous cfg files. I started over for a clean pure result.

2. Possible to speed up the export?

3. I am reporting errors automatically through the add-on but I have noticed if I delete a tv series folder and re-export the entire TV Show library that deleted folder gets ignored and is NOT recreated. The only way to get it back is to specifically export that series to strm.

Thanks, Droid
(2020-10-14, 15:48)Droidly Wrote: 1. Can I stop or close Kodi while the add-on is in the middle of a export without suffering errors or some kind of database corruption?
     *Can I pause the add-on?
     * My exports are much slower than before this is why I am asking. 1994 titles took 1 hour and 20 minutes just for the exports of strm's NOT the updating of media from scrappers.
     * This speed is consistent over the last several days and it's NOT a rebuild of my previous cfg files. I started over for a clean pure result.
Yes, you can stop Kodi and no corruption should be happening. I believe the only way to pause the addon is to disable it. Otherwise I don't see an option. The addon will start the export again once kodi is started or once the addon is enabled, since it is tracking all its pending tasks or files to process.
Export is expected to be slightly slower than before since is doing a more operations, but from the tests I did I my nvidia shield and pc, there was no noticeable difference. Anyway once everything is exported, the watch function should work as expected and should not need to do the whole export again. That is the goal.

(2020-10-14, 15:48)Droidly Wrote: 2. Possible to speed up the export?
Not really. The export is basically reading your files from the cloud and replicating them in your disk. Try with another device and see how it goes.

(2020-10-14, 15:48)Droidly Wrote: 3. I am reporting errors automatically through the add-on but I have noticed if I delete a tv series folder and re-export the entire TV Show library that deleted folder gets ignored and is NOT recreated. The only way to get it back is to specifically export that series to strm.
I'm not sure I got what you are saying, but if you delete a folder in your drive, that folder should be deleted in your export folder. If not, please post a debug log file. and if possible, do it in github so I can track it easily.
(2020-10-14, 16:19)cguZZMan Wrote:
(2020-10-14, 15:48)Droidly Wrote: 1. Can I stop or close Kodi while the add-on is in the middle of a export without suffering errors or some kind of database corruption?
     *Can I pause the add-on?
Yes, you can stop Kodi and no corruption should be happening. I believe the only way to pause the addon is to disable it. Otherwise I don't see an option. The addon will start the export again once kodi is started or once the addon is enabled, since it is tracking all its pending tasks or files to process.
Export is expected to be slightly slower than before since is doing a more operations, but from the tests I did I my nvidia shield and pc, there was no noticeable difference. Anyway once everything is exported, the watch function should work as expected and should not need to do the whole export again. That is the goal.

(2020-10-14, 15:48)Droidly Wrote: 2. Possible to speed up the export?
Not really. The export is basically reading your files from the cloud and replicating them in your disk. Try with another device and see how it goes.

(2020-10-14, 15:48)Droidly Wrote: 3. I am reporting errors automatically through the add-on but I have noticed if I delete a tv series folder and re-export the entire TV Show library that deleted folder gets ignored and is NOT recreated. The only way to get it back is to specifically export that series to strm.
I'm not sure I got what you are saying, but if you delete a folder in your drive, that folder should be deleted in your export folder. If not, please post a debug log file. and if possible, do it in github so I can track it easily.
Hey Carlos, thanks for the fast reply. I appreciate it.

As far as speed I am getting about 4-5 seconds/strm creation for each episode or movie title.

3. I am reporting errors automatically through the add-on but I have noticed if I delete a tv series folder and re-export the entire TV Show library that deleted folder gets ignored and is NOT recreated. The only way to get it back is to specifically export that series to strm.

* I am saying if I only delete the add-on created folder and strm's but no changes to the google drive folder and titles then I have had this deleted folder (tv series or movie) be ignored by the add-on in subsequent scans unless I implicitly use the add-on, navigate to the google drive tv series or movie, right click and chose export to strm. I hope you understand.

Thanks again, Droid
  • 92(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7