• 71(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-10-12, 23:36)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-12, 23:15)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2020-10-12, 23:00)tankman37 Wrote: Hi DROIDshield, actually the picture is mine..not sure why it posted that way..what is it on my setup that you want to replicate.

Well then I salute you sir. The pic was just a bit up from this message under his name.. hope it was OK for me to use it to highlight the sound icon's you have showing up. Ie Dolby digital, 7.1, atmos etc. No matter what I put in the folder with the any said film they don't show.

I know I have the settings in Titan correctly set. So it must be what I'm putting in the folder or im missing another set of meta data?

If you’re still using multi source addons like the banned one you’ve mentioned several times, it’s never going to show that info on the details row.

How would the skin even know what info to display before you’ve even chosen the source?

This is not true if your add-on is integrated into your library the audio details will show after playing an item from said add-on. It will show the audio details from whatever source you chose to play from the add-on.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-10-13, 03:29)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-10-12, 23:36)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-12, 23:15)DROIDshield Wrote: Well then I salute you sir. The pic was just a bit up from this message under his name.. hope it was OK for me to use it to highlight the sound icon's you have showing up. Ie Dolby digital, 7.1, atmos etc. No matter what I put in the folder with the any said film they don't show.

I know I have the settings in Titan correctly set. So it must be what I'm putting in the folder or im missing another set of meta data?

If you’re still using multi source addons like the banned one you’ve mentioned several times, it’s never going to show that info on the details row.

How would the skin even know what info to display before you’ve even chosen the source?

This is not true if your add-on is integrated into your library the audio details will show after playing an item from said add-on. It will show the audio details from whatever source you chose to play from the add-on.

Not true if you don't have physical media in your library you can't show video audio details in advance because it will depend on results.
(2020-10-13, 04:17)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-10-13, 03:29)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-10-12, 23:36)HugoL Wrote: If you’re still using multi source addons like the banned one you’ve mentioned several times, it’s never going to show that info on the details row.

Not true if you don't have physical media in your library you can't show video audio details in advance because it will depend on results.
Maybe I misread true it cant be shown in advance but it will show after viewing the content from an addon that is integrated into your library.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-10-13, 12:32)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-10-13, 04:17)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-10-13, 03:29)cscott1 Wrote: This is not true if your add-on is integrated into your library the audio details will show after playing an item from said add-on. It will show the audio details from whatever source you chose to play from the add-on.

Maybe I misread true it cant be shown in advance but it will show after viewing the content from an addon that is integrated into your library.

Well I actually thought it didn’t display at all to be honest but I don’t know much about multisource add-ons.

So you mentioned you get audio info after playing. Is this the audio channels (5.1 etc) and codecs (atmos, dts etc)? Do you also get resolution?
(2020-10-13, 13:00)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-13, 04:17)nazim12 Wrote: Not true if you don't have physical media in your library you can't show video audio details in advance because it will depend on results.

Well I actually thought it didn’t display at all to be honest but I don’t know much about multisource add-ons.

So you mentioned you get audio info after playing. Is this the audio channels (5.1 etc) and codecs (atmos, dts etc)? Do you also get resolution?
Ill check when I get home from work I started noticing a few here and there recently after watching a few movies since the update. Of course this information wouldn't be correct for all the sources an addon congregates so after you pick one that will be the information displayed from there on out unless unwatched. I really like the feature I dont honestly care if it is 100% accurate because everything sounds the same to me on my sound bar I just like the look of it, another thing that is one of those nice lil touches that makes the home screen look like Netflix. I may at some point this winter when I'm snowed in take the time to play all the movies in my library for a few seconds to add the extra info to my info line.
(2020-10-13, 01:58)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2020-10-13, 00:57)tankman37 Wrote:
(2020-10-13, 00:27)DROIDshield Wrote: Thank you. You just told me what I needed to know. You make your own logo's etc.

I have watched a tutorial on this so now I can get this issue sorted out. I thought I was putting stuff in the wrong folders as I now have a 5 T drive to house my media. All other detail show apart from sound icon's. So I will deal with now.

The technical info about the movie ( HD/UHD, Dolby,  ACC, 5.1, 7.1 etc ) should be encoded in the movie file itself. I haven't had to do anything extra to get the ratings/HD/5.1/Dolby icons to show. The logos I mentioned are the big title Logos eg..name of the movie

I've got it atlast. I reset the skin back to default and setup again. Its now showing full detail in the top row.

I did what HugoL said and took all the files i added to the folders and ran the movie. All details are shoeing up. Thank you both. I know its like pulling teeth, but their is no full tutorial online. But I know where I'm going now. Thank you both for your perseverance. I can start building my library and putting my stamp on how the skin looks.
OK but that was just the first steps for ruling out other issues.  Ideally, you don't want to play every single video just to get the media flags!

It's possible your NFO's don't contain the <streamdetails> tag or something else is incorrect. 

Also make sure you have "Extract video information from files" enabled in Kodi Media Settings.  It should just pick up these details during library update.
(2020-10-13, 13:52)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-10-13, 01:58)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2020-10-13, 00:57)tankman37 Wrote: The technical info about the movie ( HD/UHD, Dolby,  ACC, 5.1, 7.1 etc ) should be encoded in the movie file itself. I haven't had to do anything extra to get the ratings/HD/5.1/Dolby icons to show. The logos I mentioned are the big title Logos eg..name of the movie

I've got it atlast. I reset the skin back to default and setup again. Its now showing full detail in the top row.

I did what HugoL said and took all the files i added to the folders and ran the movie. All details are shoeing up. Thank you both. I know its like pulling teeth, but their is no full tutorial online. But I know where I'm going now. Thank you both for your perseverance. I can start building my library and putting my stamp on how the skin looks.
OK but that was just the first steps for ruling out other issues.  Ideally, you don't want to play every single video just to get the media flags!

It's possible your NFO's don't contain the <streamdetails> tag or something else is incorrect. 

Also make sure you have "Extract video information from files" enabled in Kodi Media Settings.  It should just pick up these details during library update.

Just in from the daily grind. As soon as I can get my hands on the remote I'll do this. As it's on my shield..
(2020-10-13, 04:17)nazim12 Wrote: Not true if you don't have physical media in your library you can't show video audio details in advance because it will depend on results.

So I watched Army or Darkness the other day and now it has extra details HD 5.1 and AAC. I also recently watched the resident evil series of movies and they all say the same thing HD 5.1 and AAC going through I know I watched some of the movies in my library before the update and some of them have the extra info too not sure how that's possible but I'm sure of it. Some of the movies that are showing the info I watched over a year ago.

OMG, never noticed before, as I normally play my new movies ( local content ) straight away for 30 seconds or so just to make sure they look and sound ok. But went looking for one that I hadn't play at all...it showed year, rating, HD but no sound icon. Played it for 10 seconds, stopped it and the sound icon was then showing. Learn something new every day😎
There any dummy tutorials? Trying to add other rows to my tv show page. So for example right now it goes:
recently watched
recently added
etc.
I wanna add:
anime
k drama
telenovela
(2020-10-14, 19:41)yourstepmom Wrote: There any dummy tutorials? Trying to add other rows to my tv show page. So for example right now it goes:
recently watched
recently added
etc.
I wanna add:
anime
k drama
telenovela

Add widgets to your hub. I use TVMB helper for all my widgets. I'm at work now but if you need help I can tell you exactly what to do when I get home
(2020-10-14, 21:06)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote:
(2020-10-14, 19:41)yourstepmom Wrote: There any dummy tutorials? Trying to add other rows to my tv show page. So for example right now it goes:
recently watched
recently added
etc.
I wanna add:
anime
k drama
telenovela

Add widgets to your hub. I use TVMB helper for all my widgets. I'm at work now but if you need help I can tell you exactly what to do when I get home
yes please. you can pm me if you want
(2020-10-15, 02:14)yourstepmom Wrote:
(2020-10-14, 21:06)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote:
recently watched
recently added
etc.
I wanna add:
anime
k drama
telenovela

Can't figure out how to pm. Are you trying to make lists based on your library or based on addon lists like Trakt and IMDB. In not really familiar with this skin or using libraries but I can help you figure it out if I know exactly what you're trying to do.
(2020-10-15, 18:02)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote:
(2020-10-15, 02:14)yourstepmom Wrote:
(2020-10-14, 21:06)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote: Add widgets to your hub. I use TVMB helper for all my widgets. I'm at work now but if you need help I can tell you exactly what to do when I get home

Can't figure out how to pm. Are you trying to make lists based on your library or based on addon lists like Trakt and IMDB. In not really familiar with this skin or using libraries but I can help you figure it out if I know exactly what you're trying to do.
my bad new here didn't realize no pm lol. So basically I got HDD with folders "anime", "k drama", etc. I wanna have them in there own section instead of all mixed in tv. so on left menu where tv is it would say anime there then when you click it its same vibe as tv shows except anime only.
(2020-10-15, 18:20)yourstepmom Wrote:
(2020-10-15, 18:02)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote:
(2020-10-15, 02:14)yourstepmom Wrote: yes please. you can pm me if you want

my bad new here didn't realize no pm lol. So basically I got HDD with folders "anime", "k drama", etc. I wanna have them in there own section instead of all mixed in tv. so on left menu where tv is it would say anime there then when you click it its same vibe as tv shows except anime only.

Okay, I will play around when I get home and see what you need to do to get it to work
  • 71(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0