• 34(current)
Aeon TAJO - Leia
But ... In fact, I wanted to do a test installation , at the moment it seems incompatible , as dependencies to python 3  for Matrix required. Sin.
(2020-08-31, 13:36)manfeed Wrote:
(2020-08-31, 04:09)Kokonutcreme Wrote: @manfeed 

Discovered your skin after installing Kodi Matrix on Apple TV.  I installed the Red Carpet addon and in the multi-wall view the more info box appears when an item is selected but I can't work out how to navigate to the "Cast" menu using the Apple TV remote.

If I press Ok the item opens, if I make any directional click select frame just moves to the next item.
Multiwall is a very particular view, you won't find any similar in any skin since it's kind of a hack, then some compromises had to be made...

After stopping in a movie, you have 6 or 7 seconds in which you can press Ok to start the movie, or press "I" in the keyboard to view the extended info of the movie (I guess that's what you mean with 'Cast' menu, and sorry but I don't know what key is the equivalent in the apple tv remote...). However, once the message 'Menu - Press Ok' appears, you can only press Ok to go to the menu, or any directional key to move to anothe movie.
Thanks for the explanation, I'll try a long press on the apple remote as that is an equivalent of "I" on the keyboard
(2020-09-01, 16:52)gotham_x Wrote: But ... In fact, I wanted to do a test installation , at the moment it seems incompatible , as dependencies to python 3  for Matrix required. Sin.
There are a number of changes in Matrix that will mean a number of addons won't automatically "carry over" until the developers update and most of them will wait for the release candidate so they don't need to update more than once before official release.

If you're wanting to do a test installation and not update your existing client, you could copy your current Kodi userdata folder to replace the Matrix userdata folder so that you'll still have the existing image artwork available, you just can't install and run ABeef for any new content.
in fact, for Kodi Matrix 19 and skin, Aeon Tajo by Manfeed, I did a portable installation, for the graphics, I had copied the Userdata folder from Kodi v18.8 "Leia" (64Bit), rightly , as you pointed out , l 'only drawback, is when you add new media to the database, it comes back to the head of the problem.
(2019-01-05, 02:07)manfeed Wrote: @ontap

Good catch! Already fixed.

Thanks

Is there anyway to get conditional weather working can't seem to at all
Conditional weather not working is there a fix because this skin is amazing just want more eye candy 😂🤣😭
Not sure what you mean... Is it something that used to work but doesn’t work anymore? Or is it a feature request?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2020-10-22, 22:35)manfeed Wrote: Not sure what you mean... Is it something that used to work but doesn’t work anymore? Or is it a feature request?
Thanks for responding brother beautiful skin, I guess it doesn't work anymore (conditional weather backgrounds) I know you can choose multi images for backgrounds im just trying to get the conditional background working it just shows the fallback images (resources.weather.fanart.multi) I think
(2020-09-03, 15:51)gotham_x Wrote: in fact, for Kodi Matrix 19 and skin, Aeon Tajo by Manfeed, I did a portable installation, for the graphics, I had copied the Userdata folder from Kodi v18.8 "Leia" (64Bit), rightly , as you pointed out , l 'only drawback, is when you add new media to the database, it comes back to the head of the problem.
Didn't realise but Matrix doesn't require Artwork Beef addon for additional artwork.  Kodi and Movie scrapers already handle this task, I've added new content to my library and clearlogos and landscape thumbs are displayed in viewtypes.
(2020-10-24, 06:44)Kokonutcreme Wrote:
(2020-09-03, 15:51)gotham_x Wrote: in fact, for Kodi Matrix 19 and skin, Aeon Tajo by Manfeed, I did a portable installation, for the graphics, I had copied the Userdata folder from Kodi v18.8 "Leia" (64Bit), rightly , as you pointed out , l 'only drawback, is when you add new media to the database, it comes back to the head of the problem.
Didn't realise but Matrix doesn't require Artwork Beef addon for additional artwork.  Kodi and Movie scrapers already handle this task, I've added new content to my library and clearlogos and landscape thumbs are displayed in viewtypes.
Thats great must be already integrated that means you dont need a plugin for artwork or the plugin is already built in (hard-coded) by the way have you happen to get conditional weather fanart backgrounds working with this beautiful skin or atleast working with this Kodi build or newer (Leia or Matrix)
Matrix is getting many nice options and works reasonably well in spite of being an alpha version. That's the reason why all the work I'm doing now is on the Matrix version, so if conditional weather gets added as an option someday, it'll be in the Matrix version of Aeon Tajo.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2020-10-24, 21:02)manfeed Wrote: Matrix is getting many nice options and works reasonably well in spite of being an alpha version. That's the reason why all the work I'm doing now is on the Matrix version, so if conditional weather gets added as an option someday, it'll be in the Matrix version of Aeon Tajo.
The conditional weather is there its just the conditional weather image backgrounds (conditional backgrounds based on weather) for example resources.images.weather.multi i think thats it
hi Manfeed,
i have instaled Tajo on matrix and it works nicely.  jst have a bug in music section, there's a unique view : list. i use wall. have you planed to work on other views or is it a bug ?
(2020-10-25, 10:46)toutoune290 Wrote: hi Manfeed,
i have instaled Tajo on matrix and it works nicely.  jst have a bug in music section, there's a unique view : list. i use wall. have you planed to work on other views or is it a bug ?

It must be a problem in your device... It's already complete, with 8 views for music artists.
do i must update the skin ?
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Leia7