EPG in Tvheadend htsp client add
Hi, i'm using tvveadend htsp client (v4.4.21) in kodi v18.8 Leia in windows and the EPG programming information in some tv channels does not match in others is correct, however the same versions of kodi and client in android works correctly for me, I have been looking at the client tvheadend configuration and they are the same. any suggestions ?.
thanks and regards!!!
(2020-10-28, 10:34)Javichun Wrote: Hi, i'm using tvveadend htsp client (v4.4.21) in kodi v18.8 Leia in windows and the EPG programming information in some tv channels does not match in others is correct, however the same versions of kodi and client in android works correctly for me, I have been looking at the client tvheadend configuration and they are the same. any suggestions ?.
thanks and regards!!!

Have you tried deleting the Guide data in Kodi and letting it resync? I think the option is in Settings->LiveTV
(2020-10-29, 12:26)noggin Wrote:
(2020-10-28, 10:34)Javichun Wrote: [font][font]Hola, estic fent servir el client htsp de tvveadend (v4.4.21) a kodi v18.8 Leia a Windows i la informació de programació EPG en alguns canals de televisió no coincideix en altres és correcta, tot i que les mateixes versions de kodi i client en Android funcionen correctament per a mi, he estat veient la configuració del client tvheadend i són iguals. [/font][font]alguna suggerència ?. [/font][/font]
[font][font]gràcies i salutacions!!![/font][/font]

[font][font]Heu provat de suprimir les dades de la Guia a Kodi i deixar que es sincronitzessin? [/font][font]Crec que l'opció és a Configuració-> LiveTV[/font][/font]
[font][font]Perfect, thanks!!![/font][/font]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EPG in Tvheadend htsp client add0