• 98(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
Your log file does not contains debug information. Enable debug first, then let it fail and then post that debug log file.
(2020-11-10, 21:05)cguZZMan Wrote: Your log file does not contains debug information. Enable debug first, then let it fail and then post that debug log file.
Thanks for the quick reply, hope i got it right this time . Found the first occurence in line 11995.

edit: also removed the problematic repository
Your debug log file looks like was modified since there are debug lines that are not been printed. Can you confirm?
(2020-11-11, 20:14)cguZZMan Wrote: Your debug log file looks like was modified since there are debug lines that are not been printed. Can you confirm?

Didn't modify the log, just copypasted the file after shutting down Kodi. Here is another one, if that helps. Debug Log
Appreciate it!
When watching files via this addon, does it continuously send API calls to Google? I got a download quota limit exceeded message on Google and when I logged in to check reports i had over 1,8000 API calls to download the file i was watching in a matter of minutes. Is this normal behaviour? Thanks.
(2020-11-11, 22:59)TheGame1986 Wrote: When watching files via this addon, does it continuously send API calls to Google? I got a download quota limit exceeded message on Google and when I logged in to check reports i had over 1,8000 API calls to download the file i was watching in a matter of minutes. Is this normal behaviour? Thanks.

You forgot to quote if the file is exclusively yours or you are using those file sharing schemes. If the file was in an account that thousands have access to it is normal.
(2020-11-12, 13:30)jscrf Wrote:
(2020-11-11, 22:59)TheGame1986 Wrote: When watching files via this addon, does it continuously send API calls to Google? I got a download quota limit exceeded message on Google and when I logged in to check reports i had over 1,8000 API calls to download the file i was watching in a matter of minutes. Is this normal behaviour? Thanks.

You forgot to quote if the file is exclusively yours or you are using those file sharing schemes. If the file was in an account that thousands have access to it is normal.

Sorry, I didn't think to mention.

The file is mine, in my G Suite account, with myself being the only person with access. The file was currently being watched and was called 1,838 times in roughly 15 minutes. Google API must have read the file as a full download each time and it ended up contributing to maxing out my quota for the day. I was just looking to see if this is normal behaviour for a stream to send that many API calls while streaming or if I've hit a snag or something?
(2020-11-11, 20:50)Mystere Wrote: Didn't modify the log, just copypasted the file after shutting down Kodi. Here is another one, if that helps. Debug Log
Appreciate it!
I just updated the addon to version 1.4.10. Try with the new version and If still erroring out, paste your debug log file again.

(2020-11-12, 15:08)TheGame1986 Wrote: The file is mine, in my G Suite account, with myself being the only person with access. The file was currently being watched and was called 1,838 times in roughly 15 minutes. Google API must have read the file as a full download each time and it ended up contributing to maxing out my quota for the day. I was just looking to see if this is normal behaviour for a stream to send that many API calls while streaming or if I've hit a snag or something?
I have not usually monitored this calls, but 1838 seems very high. Few years ago I checked how many requests were made by Kodi before starting to download the entire file for a video and it was less than 5. I remember that first calls were to get the video information or headers and then finally the entire video.
Where are you getting this number from?
(2020-11-12, 23:37)cguZZMan Wrote:
(2020-11-11, 20:50)Mystere Wrote: Didn't modify the log, just copypasted the file after shutting down Kodi. Here is another one, if that helps. Debug Log
Appreciate it!
I just updated the addon to version 1.4.10. Try with the new version and If still erroring out, paste your debug log file again.

(2020-11-12, 15:08)TheGame1986 Wrote: The file is mine, in my G Suite account, with myself being the only person with access. The file was currently being watched and was called 1,838 times in roughly 15 minutes. Google API must have read the file as a full download each time and it ended up contributing to maxing out my quota for the day. I was just looking to see if this is normal behaviour for a stream to send that many API calls while streaming or if I've hit a snag or something?
I have not usually monitored this calls, but 1838 seems very high. Few years ago I checked how many requests were made by Kodi before starting to download the entire file for a video and it was less than 5. I remember that first calls were to get the video information or headers and then finally the entire video.
Thank you very much, it's fixed now, also the library scan went much faster than before!
Appreciate it!

I logged into admin.google.com and downloaded my drive report as a csv file. I then removed every line that wasn't the file I was using at the time and I was left with 1,838 lines.

I'm hoping it was just a fluke but I haven't used the addon again since because I also use my drive for work content and it stopped me from accessing that. I'll try the add-on again at the weekend.

I have gone back to the add-on to check it is functioning correctly as I don't now need to access my drive for work today and can risk a 24 hour ban.

I have played two files and so far the add-on has only called on each item 4 times. I feel I must say I have been using this add-on for about a year and this was the first time I ever received a 24 hour ban.

I feel after this test that it would be safe to say I must have hit a rare and unexpected error with the API being called so many times. All seems to be correct now.

Thank you for your time.
how can i use nfo .actors and other stuff to export local information with this addon?
is possible?
Hi guys have a problem with G-drive not playing videos. Clicking a video causes it to just return to the same screen after attempting to play. Can someone please have aquick look at the logs? I can play the video fine on my phone but logged into google with a different email, same shared drive (just a different member). Never had problems before... Thanks Smile

https://pastebin.com/X3tMBNQf
Where can we download the Python 3 build zip for Kodi Matrix Beta please?
I have a few people on my Google drive who are seeing playback failed issues . I am not . Any idea what causes this issue
  • 98(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7