Req Filmrise (non-YouTube)
Filmrise has their own app now for free content which is not YouTube based. There is a ton of free content on it that isnt on their YouTube channel. Was wondering if someone could develop an addon for it?
(2020-11-18, 19:47)Wagg Wrote: Filmrise has their own app now for free content which is not YouTube based. There is a ton of free content on it that isnt on their YouTube channel. Was wondering if someone could develop an addon for it?

For years FilmRise hosted everything on youtube... Looks like they put a lot of effort into their website/streaming service... I'll take a look.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2020-11-18, 20:42)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-11-18, 19:47)Wagg Wrote: Filmrise has their own app now for free content which is not YouTube based. There is a ton of free content on it that isnt on their YouTube channel. Was wondering if someone could develop an addon for it?

For years FilmRise hosted everything on youtube... Looks like they put a lot of effort into their website/streaming service... I'll take a look.

Hey thanks!

One bad thing about them is that they encoded all their 23.976fps content at 30fps which leads to some serious judder. I’d like to say they’re the only streaming service that does this but unfortunately there seems to be a lot of them.
Still interested in this- they just locked up some good content the other free streaming services don't offer.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Filmrise (non-YouTube)0