• 662(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2020-11-13, 01:06)Tealc.EU Wrote: Good day,
I apologize in advance for my very bad English, but hopefully we will understand each other.
I want to report a problem with your excellent appearance. I've been using it for many years and it's perhaps the best look I've had. Unfortunately, something happened now.
I've found that the add-ins and repositories themselves aren't updated. I thought there was a problem in Kodi, so I uninstalled it all and reset everything (I did it 6 times in total before I found out by experiment that the problem was somewhere in your skin). After installing and setting all the paths to the add-ons, everything works as it should, but after turning off the device (Mobile phone, Android Box) it happens that everything stops updating. No movie and series images from video accessories will be loaded. The weather is written "busy" and no weather is shown. It's as if Kodi "locks" to access the Internet, but if I manually run any add-on, it works. Nothing works where automatic updates of Kodi background information such as weather, automatic updates of repositories or add-ons take place.
If I change the look to the original "Estuary" or any other, everything will start again and the weather will load. When I go back to Aeon Nox after that: Silvo everything works as it should again (the movie and series cards on the main screen are loaded, including their content, and the weather information works as it should.)
Until the next time the device is switched off and on again, then everything will stop working again. :-( I thus discovered that the problem is somewhere in your skin.
Perhaps I have described it enough to understand what my problem is and help me solve it.
The problem is on all the devices I use:
Honor 20 Pro - Android 10
TV Box H96 Max X3 S905X3 - Android 9
Kodi version: 18.9 Leia
Aeon Nox: Silvo - 7.0.9
Sorry man... checked versions and it's not what I thought could be... I have no idea what's going on...
Not sure if this is Kodi Nightly, Aeon Nox Silvo or Up Next but if i play one episode and then choose to play the next episode or maybe two episodes with Up Next the thumbnail for that/those episodes will be removed.
I use this skin and its very good. I have only one think what i will like to change for me.
I use model showcase when i watch movies, can i somehow make to movie case be or poster be little larger?
I draw what i want, right now first image is what i see on tv.
But i want to have poster bigger, is this possible?
@123321

Yea, you can make the poster bigger, but it involves editing the skin files, and there are very few people around here that know how to do that. The author of the skin has not been around for about 7 months so you won't receive any help from him either.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-11-19, 09:39)Karellen Wrote: @123321

Yea, you can make the poster bigger, but it involves editing the skin files, and there are very few people around here that know how to do that. The author of the skin has not been around for about 7 months so you won't receive any help from him either.

Are you saying this skin is not being maintained any longer?  Sad
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2020-11-19, 17:05)bobrap Wrote:
(2020-11-19, 09:39)Karellen Wrote: @123321

Are you saying this skin is not being maintained any longer?  Sad
@bobrap , I do not think that is the case.  If you look at Mike's GitHub, he has continued to make changes/updates/fixes to the master version of the skin, which is for Matrix.  The Leia branch has not been updated since July.  I am not sure (I have not read through all of the pages of this thread) if Mike at some point said that there would be no more changes for Leia and that he was concentrating on Matrix.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-11-19, 09:06)123321 Wrote: I draw what i want, right now first image is what i see on tv.

What exact view are you using ?  are you sure your using silvo skin ?  in mine i have a "showcase" view that doesn't like your pic above  and  I have no "model showcase" option  ?
I’m not gone. Just busy. I don’t plan on working on the Leia version anymore. Too much time to maintain two skin versions. There will be another Matrix update soon. Might wait for v19 release first but I’m not sure...
Speaking of Matrix:

http://paste.kodi.tv/umuhihikeb

There is a dark area covering the lyrics

Movie sets no longer show individual titles contained in the set or a synopsis for them when navigating the library.  It did in the past with other Kodi versions.  However, once you enter the set, all the usual metadata is still present for the individual titles within the set as it should be.

I get this error when navigating to my 3D Movies & HDR Movies shortcuts only.  This doesn't occur using prior versions of Kodi.

HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2020-11-19, 18:04)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I’m not gone. Just busy.
Glad to know that all is well with you Mike.

Regards,

Shedrock
Should there be a separate Aeon Nox: Silvo Matrix thread?
(2020-11-19, 17:57)ontap Wrote:
(2020-11-19, 09:06)123321 Wrote: I draw what i want, right now first image is what i see on tv.

What exact view are you using ?  are you sure your using silvo skin ?  in mine i have a "showcase" view that doesn't like your pic above  and  I have no "model showcase" option  ?
I just check, i use Aeon Nox Silvo and itd showcase view. It works good, just this to set up and i am happy.
In your pic above theres only one poster , centre screen , how did you get that ? my showcase has multiple posters ?Image
(2020-11-19, 19:58)brazen1 Wrote: Speaking of Matrix:

http://paste.kodi.tv/umuhihikeb

There is a dark area covering the lyrics

Should be fixed on Git

(2020-11-19, 19:58)brazen1 Wrote: Movie sets no longer show individual titles contained in the set or a synopsis for them when navigating the library.  It did in the past with other Kodi versions.  However, once you enter the set, all the usual metadata is still present for the individual titles within the set as it should be.

Need to have skin info service for some things. Director is the big one but genre and the details line are pulled from the library info.

If you don't have skin info service then it uses the summary if there is one and the setting is enabled. I'll make that the default if the service is not enabled since I can do that in Matrix now.

(2020-11-19, 19:58)brazen1 Wrote: I get this error when navigating to my 3D Movies & HDR Movies shortcuts only.  This doesn't occur using prior versions of Kodi.

Try latest version of Library Data Provider.
https://github.com/mikesilvo164/service....a.provider
  • 662(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55