• 99(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
(2020-11-18, 04:02)camo200sx Wrote: Hi guys have a problem with G-drive not playing videos. Clicking a video causes it to just return to the same screen after attempting to play. Can someone please have aquick look at the logs? I can play the video fine on my phone but logged into google with a different email, same shared drive (just a different member). Never had problems before... Thanks Smile

https://pastebin.com/X3tMBNQf

I have a few folks who I added and they are getting playback errors. 2 having issues 1 is not. Very weird
The API call/download limits to the users that you are sharing the folder with are significantly smaller compared to the owner of the folder. Consequently, they will often face 403 errors - daily limit exceeded which is an API ban that resets within a 24 hour period.
(2020-11-22, 05:46)SEIKT Wrote: The API call/download limits to the users that you are sharing the folder with are significantly smaller compared to the owner of the folder. Consequently, they will often face 403 errors - daily limit exceeded which is an API ban that resets within a 24 hour period.

I started seeing it on certain files last night . Im only sharing with 3 people . How do I avoid this ?
(2020-11-22, 13:03)keithcq71 Wrote:
(2020-11-22, 05:46)SEIKT Wrote: The API call/download limits to the users that you are sharing the folder with are significantly smaller compared to the owner of the folder. Consequently, they will often face 403 errors - daily limit exceeded which is an API ban that resets within a 24 hour period.

I started seeing it on certain files last night . Im only sharing with 3 people . How do I avoid this ?

You could share your settings file found in Kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.googledrive
(2020-11-22, 13:28)SEIKT Wrote:
(2020-11-22, 13:03)keithcq71 Wrote:

You could share your settings file found in Kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.googledrive

Whats strange is some users are having issues and others are not . If I exceeded athe API limit everyone would have issues . 
(2020-11-22, 13:33)keithcq71 Wrote:
(2020-11-22, 13:28)SEIKT Wrote:
(2020-11-22, 13:03)keithcq71 Wrote: I started seeing it on certain files last night . Im only sharing with 3 people . How do I avoid this ?

Whats strange is some users are having issues and others are not . If I exceeded athe API limit everyone would have issues . 
Would need a log file for further investigation.
From me or the affected users?
(2020-11-22, 14:20)SEIKT Wrote:
(2020-11-22, 13:28)SEIKT Wrote: You could share your settings file found in Kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.googledrive

Here is mine : https://paste.kodi.tv/fupomevaju
I still have folks who cant play .
(2020-11-22, 15:28)keithcq71 Wrote:
(2020-11-22, 14:20)SEIKT Wrote:
Here is mine : https://paste.kodi.tv/fupomevaju

The impacted users.
Once in a while, I receive urlopen error [errno 7] but everything works. I just want to remove this notification from the UI. Is there a way to do that? It is usually stuck there until I quit the app.
Hi,
My Kodi updated to Matrix version (v.19) on my mibox 3.
Since this update, I lost the Google drive addon.
Could you please tell me how to fix it?
Thanks in advance Smile
Hey there, is there any way I can add custom thumbnails to the movies directory to display when browsing through the gdrive app without having to export or store on the playback device? I did try adding "poster.jpg" but it doesn't do anything

Edit: Kodi seems to generate a screen grab from the movie, do I have any control over this image? can I change it?
I was watching movies on my google drive just fine until yesterday. Now I can't play videos on original quality. The only way is to select a lower quality to play the video.
Is there is a way to fix this to be able to play the original quality again?
(2020-11-29, 16:49)aytandie11 Wrote: I was watching movies on my google drive just fine until yesterday. Now I can't play videos on original quality. The only way is to select a lower quality to play the video.
Is there is a way to fix this to be able to play the original quality again?

try to lower the resample quality for audio. It worked for me.
  • 99(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7