• 114(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-11-23, 02:02)foxfyre Wrote:
(2020-11-23, 01:47)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-23, 01:24)foxfyre Wrote: Hi. Thanks so much for this great skin. I’m running the latest version of leia on a chromebox with Libreelec. This isn’t a major issue but I want the background texture set to “none” I change the setting every time I reboot but it simply won’t save. Any help you can offer would be appreciated. Thanks!

What background texture?

Sorry... the background overlay texture. In background settings.

There is always an overlay texture after a reboot. When I go back into the skin settings .. “none” is still selected but I have to click it again for the overlay to go away.
(2020-11-23, 02:07)foxfyre Wrote:
(2020-11-23, 02:02)foxfyre Wrote:
(2020-11-23, 01:47)HugoL Wrote: What background texture?

Sorry... the background overlay texture. In background settings.

There is always an overlay texture after a reboot. When I go back into the skin settings .. “none” is still selected but I have to click it again for the overlay to go away.
I never venture into background Settings but a quick note, we've changed a lot since OG bingie that I'm guessing a lot of those things (particularly things like changing background colors) probably won't work well now. 

Regardless, please can you send me a picture of this issue, with vs without the overlay you're trying to remove. Thanks.
Hmmm... I took pictures with my phone but I’m not able to paste them here. Basically, it’s a clear image in the middle of the screen in a circle and it’s gradually shaded black towards the edges. I want the whole screen to be the clear backgrounds that I have chosen. I’m not sure what you mean by OG Bingie... I thought I had the latest. Thanks for your time.
(2020-11-23, 03:12)foxfyre Wrote: Hmmm... I took pictures with my phone but I’m not able to paste them here. Basically, it’s a clear image in the middle of the screen in a circle and it’s gradually shaded black towards the edges. I want the whole screen to be the clear backgrounds that I have chosen. I’m not sure what you mean by OG Bingie... I thought I had the latest. Thanks for your time.
What if I simply delete the background overlays pack? Would that work?
(2020-11-21, 22:06)Drakens Wrote: Hello, I already wanted to say thank you for your Skin which is for me the best.

I spotted a bug in the playback of a media:
when we change the audio stream to change the language and click on predefine for all media, it does not take it into memory, forcing to redo the same manipulation each time.

thanks for your reading, sorry for my english i am with google translate

last questions the update is dated july 24, there is no version 1.0.9? even in beta?

thanks again

Hello if you have 2min to answer please thank you
(2020-11-23, 03:18)Drakens Wrote:
(2020-11-21, 22:06)Drakens Wrote: Hello, I already wanted to say thank you for your Skin which is for me the best.

I spotted a bug in the playback of a media:
when we change the audio stream to change the language and click on predefine for all media, it does not take it into memory, forcing to redo the same manipulation each time.

thanks for your reading, sorry for my english i am with google translate

last questions the update is dated july 24, there is no version 1.0.9? even in beta?

thanks again

Hello if you have 2min to answer please thank you

Not sure what’s happening there. As a workaround, set it in Estuary or through the settings menu. If that doesn’t solve it, it’s probably not a skin issue.

The current release is 1.08. Came out a few weeks ago but the github probably does have a couple of minor changes since then.
(2020-11-23, 03:12)foxfyre Wrote: Hmmm... I took pictures with my phone but I’m not able to paste them here. Basically, it’s a clear image in the middle of the screen in a circle and it’s gradually shaded black towards the edges. I want the whole screen to be the clear backgrounds that I have chosen. I’m not sure what you mean by OG Bingie... I thought I had the latest. Thanks for your time.

Upload it to imgur (no need to create an account) and post a link here.
https://imgur.com/gallery/ecFFIuO
(2020-11-23, 03:50)foxfyre Wrote: https://imgur.com/gallery/ecFFIuO

Ok I see. As I said, I’ve never ventured into backgrounds. I just wanted to see if it was something Ive inadvertently messed up though but I doubt that’s the case.

Do you have the same issue with fixed he original bingie 1.03 skin?
(2020-11-22, 18:49)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-22, 17:32)cscott1 Wrote: Couple things I am still having trouble with. I still am not getting IMDB top 250 tv show info. The other issue is I'm not getting clear logos on the pause screen in the OSD. Is there a setting or something I'm missing there?

So are you on Leia or Matrix? I think for TV shows, the top 250 info has to come from skinhelper rather than database so maybe you’re having a skinhelper issue if you’re sure you’re focusing on a top 250 tv show and it’s not displaying.

Regarding clearlogo on OSD, are you using all default 1.08 xmls (or at least the includesOSD one)? This should just display as default if that’s the case.

If you’re using addons for your source you probably need make sure fanart API is properly added in the addon as well as the Metadata and artwork module as well as Enabling skin helper artwork lookups for addons under General Skin Settings
Its odd a few of the clearlogos I added myself are working in the OSD so there must be something to the addon player you are referring to. I dont understand why the clearlogos I manually added and did not scrape with artwork beef show up in the OSD when they are being played with the same player? and why doesnt the OSD pull the artwork from your library folders?  As far as the IMDB top 250 what TV scraper do you have to use to get them? I'm using Universal scraper for movies and TVDB for tv shows. Again movies get the IMDB top 250 TV shows do not. TVDB seems to be the only one that works for me for some reason TMDB and TMDB TV Shows start to scan then time out for some reason without scraping anything. I think I may have something added to my TV Shows library that TMDB doesn't recognize a title with a weird symbol or something in it. How do look into what is scanning and what is not?
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-11-23, 13:47)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-11-22, 18:49)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-22, 17:32)cscott1 Wrote: Couple things I am still having trouble with. I still am not getting IMDB top 250 tv show info. The other issue is I'm not getting clear logos on the pause screen in the OSD. Is there a setting or something I'm missing there?

So are you on Leia or Matrix? I think for TV shows, the top 250 info has to come from skinhelper rather than database so maybe you’re having a skinhelper issue if you’re sure you’re focusing on a top 250 tv show and it’s not displaying.

Regarding clearlogo on OSD, are you using all default 1.08 xmls (or at least the includesOSD one)? This should just display as default if that’s the case.

If you’re using addons for your source you probably need make sure fanart API is properly added in the addon as well as the Metadata and artwork module as well as Enabling skin helper artwork lookups for addons under General Skin Settings
Its odd a few of the clearlogos I added myself are working in the OSD so there must be something to the addon player you are referring to. I dont understand why the clearlogos I manually added and did not scrape with artwork beef show up in the OSD when they are being played with the same player? and why doesnt the OSD pull the artwork from your library folders?  As far as the IMDB top 250 what TV scraper do you have to use to get them? I'm using Universal scraper for movies and TVDB for tv shows. Again movies get the IMDB top 250 TV shows do not. TVDB seems to be the only one that works for me for some reason TMDB and TMDB TV Shows start to scan then time out for some reason without scraping anything. I think I may have something added to my TV Shows library that TMDB doesn't recognize a title with a weird symbol or something in it. How do look into what is scanning and what is not?
So can you confirm you entered the correct API's in your addon and also played a new (non cached) item like I asked?

Regarding Top250 for shows, as I said, I think this info comes from skinhelper rather than scraper.  I also use the default TVDB scraper and I don't think it scrapes this info. Can you confirm you think you are focussed on a TOP250 show? If so and it's still not showing, maybe try updating from Cartman's repository to make sure you have the right skin helper dependencies.
(2020-11-23, 12:05)HugoL Wrote:

Ok I see. As I said, I’ve never ventured into backgrounds. I just wanted to see if it was something Ive inadvertently messed up though but I doubt that’s the case.

The picture he sent are not from our skin. That layout is not even an option. He is using Bingie 1.0.3
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-11-23, 14:22)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-23, 13:47)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-11-22, 18:49)HugoL Wrote: So are you on Leia or Matrix? I think for TV shows, the top 250 info has to come from skinhelper rather than database so maybe you’re having a skinhelper issue if you’re sure you’re focusing on a top 250 tv show and it’s not displaying.

So can you confirm you entered the correct API's in your addon and also played a new (non cached) item like I asked?

Regarding Top250 for shows, as I said, I think this info comes from skinhelper rather than scraper.  I also use the default TVDB scraper and I don't think it scrapes this info. Can you confirm you think you are focussed on a TOP250 show? If so and it's still not showing, maybe try updating from Cartman's repository to make sure you have the right skin helper dependencies.
The apis are added correctly but that addon I use is no longer being developed so it may be partially broken, who knows. I was hoping the art was pulled from my library folders which it is or at least seems to be for the ones I manually added just doesnt make sense to me but there is a lot of stuff that doesnt make sense looking at the code is overwhelming to me. yeah ill try updating all of cartmans old stuff see if it helps thanks. Im 100% that I have most of the top 250 tv shows in my library.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-11-23, 14:40)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-11-23, 12:05)HugoL Wrote:

The picture he sent are not from our skin. That layout is not even an option. He is using Bingie 1.0.3
Oh!

I think I'm done with the footer, the colour version anyway.  Just sorting out a monochrome version now...
(2020-11-23, 14:53)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-11-23, 14:22)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-23, 13:47)cscott1 Wrote: Its odd a few of the clearlogos I added myself are working in the OSD so there must be something to the addon player you are referring to. I dont understand why the clearlogos I manually added and did not scrape with artwork beef show up in the OSD when they are being played with the same player? and why doesnt the OSD pull the artwork from your library folders?  As far as the IMDB top 250 what TV scraper do you have to use to get them? I'm using Universal scraper for movies and TVDB for tv shows. Again movies get the IMDB top 250 TV shows do not. TVDB seems to be the only one that works for me for some reason TMDB and TMDB TV Shows start to scan then time out for some reason without scraping anything. I think I may have something added to my TV Shows library that TMDB doesn't recognize a title with a weird symbol or something in it. How do look into what is scanning and what is not?

The apis are added correctly but that addon I use is no longer being developed so it may be partially broken, who knows. I was hoping the art was pulled from my library folders which it is or at least seems to be for the ones I manually added just doesnt make sense to me but there is a lot of stuff that doesnt make sense looking at the code is overwhelming to me. yeah ill try updating all of cartmans old stuff see if it helps thanks. Im 100% that I have most of the top 250 tv shows in my library.
I think you're talking about your integration addon.  I'm talking about your source addon (the one you have a shortcut to, I noticed in your YouTube videos!).

Regarding top250 tv shows, check your skin settings>Details Options>Top 250 sublabel on Home and Library Views,  double check on the IMDB website for Top 250 TV, and then locate a top 250 TV title in your library.  Can't think of any good reason why it wouldn't work for you unless you skin helper dependency is not working.
  • 114(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0