Dolby Atmos, dts:X, TrueHD and , HD, UHD, UHD HDR10, UHD Dolby Vision logo/cover
(2020-01-01, 18:55)hackademic Wrote: @blackreign66 
Great looking sets.
I wonder if they are compatible with MQ7 as well.
Will it work if I overwrite my MQ7 Media and XML folders?
Thanks!
I know some of the flags are compatible except for HDR and bit depth flags. As far as I know, HDR and bit depth flags were introduced in MQ8. Not sure about the XML files being compatible.
Display: LG OLED77C9 | A/V Receiver: Denon AVR-X4500H | 2019 Nvidia Shield Tv Pro | Apple TV 4K | 2017 Roku Ultra | HTPC | Game PC | PS5 
Love the interface!

Is there a way to set the rez for 4k?

What do you use for your metadata... MyMovies?
(2020-01-23, 02:33)ellisr63 Wrote: Love the interface!

Is there a way to set the rez for 4k?

What do you use for your metadata... MyMovies?

Not sure what you mean by set the rez. But I use ember media manager for my metadata.
Display: LG OLED77C9 | A/V Receiver: Denon AVR-X4500H | 2019 Nvidia Shield Tv Pro | Apple TV 4K | 2017 Roku Ultra | HTPC | Game PC | PS5 
Hello Everyone,

I just adjust my Kodi Player as you see Smile
Now I got a little Problem i cant figure out alone so i need some Help.

I want the 4kUhD Logo on the Media Case to be a bit Bigger.
Only the 4kUHD Logo - NOT BLURAY, WEBDL AND SETS 
I already tried to add a biger Logo but Kodi always resize it like this.
Is it possible to rewrite it in XML Data - and where?
Maybe somebody knows how to do it?

Thanks for your Help! 
how do i trigger Dolbyvision so i can see Dolbyvision logo in that movie?

Jumanji - Welcome to the Jungle 2017 UHD MP4 Dolby Vision DD+5.1 H265-d3g

this movie have dolbyvision. it doesnot trigger the icon for this movie. why not?
how do u guys get 10bit or 12bit to show up? i only can get 8bit to show up?
(2020-08-21, 16:16)rickyman Wrote: how do u guys get 10bit or 12bit to show up? i only can get 8bit to show up?

please rename your file.
Jumanji - Welcome to the Jungle 2017.dv.12bit.4K.atmos.mkv
@blackreign66 What exactly xml file do I edit or what folder do I have to update to get the same flag_audio setup you have?

I tried several ways to change it, only to be met with the same default flag.

Thanks for your help!

(2020-09-17, 03:06)wize7one Wrote: @blackreign66 What exactly xml file do I edit or what folder do I have to update to get the same flag_audio setup you have?

I tried several ways to change it, only to be met with the same default flag.

Thanks for your help!

Yes, thats would be nice to know....  @blackreign66?
@blackreign66
Looks really nice! I think I have most of this implemented already in my mod. I did just add your audio flag to the colored extras Add-on and also created a white version as well for the default settings.
I just copied over these new media flags (so much better than the defaults), but I'm seeing that some of the filenames I have with an .atmos tag are showing up with the TrueHD flag instead of the atmos flag.  Any idea why?
(2020-11-24, 01:05)ryesteve Wrote: I just copied over these new media flags (so much better than the defaults), but I'm seeing that some of the filenames I have with an .atmos tag are showing up with the TrueHD flag instead of the atmos flag.  Any idea why?
... also noticing that even movies that are displaying the atmos flag correctly are showing the TrueHD flag instead on the pause screen.
(2019-11-07, 02:16)blackreign66 Wrote: Ok for the few who asked about my custom flags, I've included a dropbox link with a copy of my modified Aeon MQ8 skin below. You could look through it to pick out what you want or you could copy and paste it over your own. Just remember to remove the texture.xbt file within your media folder, otherwise it will overwrite my modified files. My texture.xbt is unpacked.

skin.aeonmq8

Within this folder, the Media and the XML folders are the ones with all the modifications and additional flags. The flags appear from properly naming your movie files with the names of the files in the Media folder. Examples are "The Matrix.dv.12bit.4K.atmos.mkv" or "American Gangster.HDR2.10bit.4K.dtsx.mkv". Any questions, just ask and I will do my best to help you.
What are the naming conventions for imax and imax enhanced?
(2020-12-22, 09:47)ausvette Wrote:
(2019-11-07, 02:16)blackreign66 Wrote: Ok for the few who asked about my custom flags, I've included a dropbox link with a copy of my modified Aeon MQ8 skin below. You could look through it to pick out what you want or you could copy and paste it over your own. Just remember to remove the texture.xbt file within your media folder, otherwise it will overwrite my modified files. My texture.xbt is unpacked.

skin.aeonmq8

Within this folder, the Media and the XML folders are the ones with all the modifications and additional flags. The flags appear from properly naming your movie files with the names of the files in the Media folder. Examples are "The Matrix.dv.12bit.4K.atmos.mkv" or "American Gangster.HDR2.10bit.4K.dtsx.mkv". Any questions, just ask and I will do my best to help you.
What are the naming conventions for imax and imax enhanced?
Not a naming convention but rather a set aspect ratio in .nfo file. I believe I have 1.33 for IMAX Enhanced and 1.37 for IMAX. I don't have any movies in my collection using these aspect ratios so I chose to alter them. The actual flags are located in aspectratio folder under flags in resources. I just made sure the correct aspect ratio was set in the movie .nfo file.
Just tried to install this on 18.9 and it would not. Is this compatible with Leia? Is there an update?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dolby Atmos, dts:X, TrueHD and , HD, UHD, UHD HDR10, UHD Dolby Vision logo/cover0