Kodi 19 bug scrapper
Hello everyone, 

First, sorry for my english, I'm not an english native speaker. 

I've installed kodi 19 beta on my nvidia Shield and I have now some problems with the default scrapper https://www.themoviedb.org/.

It can't find some movies (movies who was founded with the previous release) and some are just bugged like for Godzilla 1998, all the godzilla movies are listed but the name is not associated with the good movie like gozilla 1998 -> godzilla 2014....

Some other problems with The godfather 3, it give me the first godfather and, when I manuely check the information to correct it, I choose the godfather 3 and it stay on the godfather1....

Can you help me or give those informations to kodi guys ?

Thanks and sorry for my english, I hope you understand me well.
(2020-11-24, 09:59)overhead Wrote: it give me the first godfather and, when I manuely check the information to correct it, I choose the godfather 3 and it stay on the godfather1....
Can you tell us how you are manually checking and then choosing godfather 3? Where are you choosing?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I go on the information page of my movie, then I chose the refresh arrow. Here, the scraper give me other name of movie who are similar.
if it's not clear, I can take photos.

PS : other probleme with the movie surrogate (clone in french), it give me false information when i chose clone or even surrogate
(2020-11-24, 10:57)overhead Wrote: I go on the information page of my movie, then I chose the refresh arrow. Here, the scraper give me other name of movie who are similar.
Ok, that sounds right. Which scraper are you using? There are a few that use TheMovieDB.

A Debug Log which captures the problem will help.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
that one : 

https://ibb.co/KKD5S9T
Ok, can you switch to the one below it, which should be the default scraper for v19. Try again. If that does not work, then provide the debulog which captures you trying to scrape the movie.

Are you using an up to date v19? Is it the latest Beta version released a few days ago?
My Signature
(2020-11-24, 11:23)Karellen Wrote: Ok, can you switch to the one below it, which should be the default scraper for v19. Try again. If that does not work, then provide the debulog which captures you trying to scrape the movie.

Are you using an up to date v19? Is it the latest Beta version released a few days ago?

Probably, I dont know, it has updated himself 

The first scrapper give me bad movie picture (not wrong, just ugly ah ah) so I've changed.
I can switch again but I will lose everything, with the kodi 19 install I lose all my tv show and movie, have to scrap everything and know have to do it again :/

By the way if you want the log : 
https://paste.kodi.tv/abidiriyoq
I've tried the new one, the problem is that he give me english movie cover while everyting is in french, with the other scraper, it give me french cover
@overhead

Yes, I can confirm your problem and I can replicate it. Let me do a bit more testing.

You can use the other scraper and it scrapes correctly. No you do not have to rescrape your library when you change scrapers.
My Signature
@olympia

The scraper is playing funny again.

The member has tried to scrape The Godfather: Part III... https://www.themoviedb.org/collection/23...collection

If you choose the correct movie from the list, the scraper then scrapes a different movie. In this case it keeps scraping The Godfather.

I have tried with both fr-FR and en languages and both scrape the wrong movie.
My Signature
if you want more information :
It's the same with godzilla (1998). the movie les 8 salopards (The Hateful Eight in english) is not find when scrapped.

To answer your previous reply : 

Nice, I'm not the problem Big Grin

To late, I've scrapped everything with the new one Sad

You know why, with the news scrapper, it give me english pictures and not french one in the default scrapper ? I have to change everything and with more than 400 movies, it's a bit time killer ^^
(2020-11-24, 12:00)Karellen Wrote: @olympia

The scraper is playing funny again.

The member has tried to scrape The Godfather: Part III... https://www.themoviedb.org/collection/23...collection

If you choose the correct movie from the list, the scraper then scrapes a different movie. In this case it keeps scraping The Godfather.

I have tried with both fr-FR and en languages and both scrape the wrong movie.

By a very quick glance yeah, a big turbulence is to be expected. TMDB API mixed up key object properties once again Sad
do you know when this problem will be resolve (i'm just curious, I'm not putting pressure to you ^^
(2020-11-24, 15:44)overhead Wrote: do you know when this problem will be resolve (i'm just curious, I'm not putting pressure to you ^^

You are...
Hi

I'am also facing some fuuny bhaviour from the scraper :p (TMDb FR FR config)

If it can help, for many movies, when i switch title from englih to french i'am able to find to good one (My kodi is in french in case of :p).

But for some movie the scrapper didn't find anythings, example "Shooting Dogs (2006)".
When i trie to make some manual search with the name nothings appear unless i remove some letter. Here "Shooting Do" i've got result and the normal name of my file is "Shooting Dogs (2006)".

I'have got a movie in the list : "Shooting Dogs (2019)". This movie didn't exist in TMBD by the way. But if i choose it, it's the good movie in the good language (And the good date).

I've noticed that for Shooting dogs there is no french title in TMDB. I've just add it and will see if scraper find it tomorow with normal way.

Best Regard.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 19 bug scrapper0