• 115(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-11-23, 16:13)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-23, 14:53)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-11-23, 14:22)HugoL Wrote: So can you confirm you entered the correct API's in your addon and also played a new (non cached) item like I asked?

Regarding Top250 for shows, as I said, I think this info comes from skinhelper rather than scraper.  I also use the default TVDB scraper and I don't think it scrapes this info. Can you confirm you think you are focussed on a TOP250 show? If so and it's still not showing, maybe try updating from Cartman's repository to make sure you have the right skin helper dependencies.
The apis are added correctly but that addon I use is no longer being developed so it may be partially broken, who knows. I was hoping the art was pulled from my library folders which it is or at least seems to be for the ones I manually added just doesnt make sense to me but there is a lot of stuff that doesnt make sense looking at the code is overwhelming to me. yeah ill try updating all of cartmans old stuff see if it helps thanks. Im 100% that I have most of the top 250 tv shows in my library.
I think you're talking about your integration addon.  I'm talking about your source addon (the one you have a shortcut to, I noticed in your YouTube videos!).

Regarding top250 tv shows, check your skin settings>Details Options>Top 250 sublabel on Home and Library Views,  double check on the IMDB website for Top 250 TV, and then locate a top 250 TV title in your library.  Can't think of any good reason why it wouldn't work for you unless you skin helper dependency is not working.

The integrated addon and the source addon are one in the same. All but one of my widgets point to my library where the addon is integrated and I'm able to use artwork beef to pick my artwork and the one to the addon that plays new movies it is the same addon it is just not integrated into my library because that widget is constantly being updated with new material if that makes sense. The artwork is lacking in comparison to what you can do with your library tho. but regardless nether my library items or the items that points directly to the addon neither show the clearlogo on the OSD unless I manually added the clearlogo to the library folder. The extended info view with poster in the OSD works so IDK.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-11-23, 19:32)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-11-23, 16:13)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-23, 14:53)cscott1 Wrote: The apis are added correctly but that addon I use is no longer being developed so it may be partially broken, who knows. I was hoping the art was pulled from my library folders which it is or at least seems to be for the ones I manually added just doesnt make sense to me but there is a lot of stuff that doesnt make sense looking at the code is overwhelming to me. yeah ill try updating all of cartmans old stuff see if it helps thanks. Im 100% that I have most of the top 250 tv shows in my library.
I think you're talking about your integration addon.  I'm talking about your source addon (the one you have a shortcut to, I noticed in your YouTube videos!).

Regarding top250 tv shows, check your skin settings>Details Options>Top 250 sublabel on Home and Library Views,  double check on the IMDB website for Top 250 TV, and then locate a top 250 TV title in your library.  Can't think of any good reason why it wouldn't work for you unless you skin helper dependency is not working.

The integrated addon and the source addon are one in the same. All but one of my widgets point to my library where the addon is integrated and I'm able to use artwork beef to pick my artwork and the one to the addon that plays new movies it is the same addon it is just not integrated into my library because that widget is constantly being updated with new material if that makes sense. The artwork is lacking in comparison to what you can do with your library tho. but regardless nether my library items or the items that points directly to the addon neither show the clearlogo on the OSD unless I manually added the clearlogo to the library folder. The extended info view with poster in the OSD works so IDK.

Check your email
(2020-11-23, 20:08)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-23, 16:13)HugoL Wrote: I think you're talking about your integration addon.  I'm talking about your source addon (the one you have a shortcut to, I noticed in your YouTube videos!).

Check your email
at work at the moment will do in a couple hours.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
hello

the skin works on kodi 19?

I have not tested, afraid of breaking the skin

thanks
(2020-11-23, 20:48)Drakens Wrote: hello

the skin works on kodi 19?

I have not tested, afraid of breaking the skin

thanks
I would wait...
(2020-11-23, 20:08)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-23, 16:13)HugoL Wrote: I think you're talking about your integration addon.  I'm talking about your source addon (the one you have a shortcut to, I noticed in your YouTube videos!).

Check your email

Check your email I sent you something.
Hi, For scraping, I am using Universal Movie Scraper. I have no problem getting IMDB and TMDB ratings. but I have a problem in displaying RT/ Metacritic ratings. Initially, I used my old OMDB API key. Now I generated and used the new OMDB API Key. Still, it doesn't show RT/Metacritic ratings. Can someone help me with this?

(2020-11-24, 12:41)karthikm Wrote: Hi, For scraping, I am using Universal Movie Scraper. I have no problem getting IMDB and TMDB ratings. but I have a problem in displaying RT/ Metacritic ratings. Initially, I used my old OMDB API key. Now I generated and used the new OMDB API Key. Still, it doesn't show RT/Metacritic ratings. Can someone help me with this?

So you’ve added the API to the metadata and artwork module and have RT & Metacritic enabled in the settings?

Have you allowed it some time to load these ratings while focussed on a title in either Home hub or library?
(2020-11-24, 13:42)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-24, 12:41)karthikm Wrote: Hi, For scraping, I am using Universal Movie Scraper. I have no problem getting IMDB and TMDB ratings. but I have a problem in displaying RT/ Metacritic ratings. Initially, I used my old OMDB API key. Now I generated and used the new OMDB API Key. Still, it doesn't show RT/Metacritic ratings. Can someone help me with this?

So you’ve added the API to the metadata and artwork module and have RT & Metacritic enabled in the settings?

Have you allowed it some time to load these ratings while focussed on a title in either Home hub or library?
not to hijack Karthikms help request but I have recently discovered the metadata and artwork module, last night actually what exactly does this module do? is it possible that this is the reason why I'm not getting the imdb top 250 I put my apis in it last night except I dont think I have ever got a TMDB api I remember seeing something like that in the  configuration settings do I need that? I would have asked via email but at work at the moment and don't have access to my personal email until this afternoon.
(2020-11-24, 14:27)cscott1 Wrote:

not to hijack Karthikms help request but I have recently discovered the metadata and artwork module, last night actually what exactly does this module do? is it possible that this is the reason why I'm not getting the imdb top 250 I put my apis in it last night except I dont think I have ever got a TMDB api I remember seeing something like that in the  configuration settings do I need that? I would have asked via email but at work at the moment and don't have access to my personal email until this afternoon.
So you've had bingie skins all this time and never configured it? You've never had RT and Metacritic scores? 

I think does pull the top250 metadata. Not sure it's from the TMDB though. It might be OMDB.  Best to make sure both are set correctly.
(2020-11-24, 15:08)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-24, 14:27)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-11-24, 13:42)HugoL Wrote: So you’ve added the API to the metadata and artwork module and have RT & Metacritic enabled in the settings?

So you've had bingie skins all this time and never configured it? You've never had RT and Metacritic scores? 

I think does pull the top250 metadata. Not sure it's from the TMDB though. It might be OMDB.  Best to make sure both are set correctly.
Yeah I honestly I have never cared what other people think of a Show or Movie I like to form my own opinion but do like the IMDB top 250 feature you guys added. Turns out I do have a personal TMDB api I forgot about going to punch it in this evening see if that fixes my problems.

Ya, I know that it takes some time to load IMDB and TMDB ratings. And I waited some more time for RT/Metacritic ratings. but no results. I have added API in Universal Movie Scraper>Configure>Ratings>OMDB API. Is there anything to change in settings for RT/Metacritic ratings?

ImageImage
I have also inserted the OMDB API key in Metdata and Artwork Module, but currently I am not getting any ratings.
Tried with Universal Movie Scraper but metacritic does not come up.
(2020-11-24, 16:44)karthikm Wrote:

Ya, I know that it takes some time to load IMDB and TMDB ratings. And I waited some more time for RT/Metacritic ratings. but no results. I have added API in Universal Movie Scraper>Configure>Ratings>OMDB API. Is there anything to change in settings for RT/Metacritic ratings?

ImageImage

Universal media scraper settings are not relevant in this case.

As I said, OMDB api key goes in the metadata and artwork module.

Skin settings>Supported Addons
  • 115(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0