Solved Unable to load a specific tv show
Hi All,

I am new to Kodi and to this forum. Did search but could not find the answer.
Using Kodi 18.9 on Windows 10 Professional
Have all my files on a NAS that is accessible and mapped to the Z drive.

One of my series, Animaniacs is not loading. Other series etc is loading perfect.
The log file is uploaded here : https://paste.kodi.tv/ivadexoxuz.kodi
The file list is here : https://paste.kodi.tv/oqoyulituz

Elementary as an example loads, but Animaniacs dont.
Checking themoviedb.org as recommended somewhere, it finds 2 Animaniacs, so I added the (1993) so it knows which one it should use.

Any advise will be helpful
Detailed log file with debug : https://paste.kodi.tv/esoxepijec.kodi
Thread moved to TV show scraper support.

Just to be clear, it is the 1993 original series you're trying to scrape, not the new recent 2020 one?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Did you try it with a space, like Animaniacs (1993), instead of Animaniacs(1993)
(2020-11-25, 16:05)DarrenHill Wrote: Thread moved to TV show scraper support.

Just to be clear, it is the 1993 original series you're trying to scrape, not the new recent 2020 one?

Yes. All 99 episodes of the 5 seasons
(2020-11-25, 16:08)FXB78 Wrote: Did you try it with a space, like Animaniacs (1993), instead of Animaniacs(1993)

No, thought about it when I wasn't home, will try tonight and revert back.
Ive had same issue, it kept losing Mandalorian and wouldn't find Dresden Files. I eventually gave up and swapped to "The Movie Database Python Scraper" and its all worked since.  Not sure if that would resolve your issue.
There have been some issues with the xml scraper due to some API changes made on TMDB side (see other threads in this section).

Have a look at them and see if they apply to this issue, and maybe consider trying the Python scraper as noted above.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Use the new TV Show Python scraper... Add-on:TMDb_TV_Shows (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi All,

So using the python movie scraper managed to pull in animaniacs. Did not need to rename the folder. Thanks for the help.
Will check my other series etc.

Thanks
Thread marked solved.

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to load a specific tv show0