Solved Kodi can't see italian titles anymore :-(
Hi there, so sorry to disturb you with this insignificant problem but it drives me crazy.
Since few days ago I added movies in my default directories and Kodi recognized them through the movie db in italian, both poster and description.
Now no more. E.g. "Star wars" for italian people is "Guerre Stellari" and I remember the scraper showed me both titles "Star wars (1997)" and "Guerre Stellari (1997)" then I decided which one to keep.
Now I can choose only "Star wars (1997)"

Everytime I exit kodi crasched but it always did it so I didn't care too much about that

https://paste.kodi.tv/wocevumuna.kodi

while this is the log

https://paste.kodi.tv/tekehiziya.kodi
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-11-25, 14:00)DarrenHill Wrote: The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.

Sorry for this, please note I'm really dumb with linux so try to forgive my approximation.
In the past I've tried more and more add-on without any success so I've uninstall them, now I've uninstalled something called "python streamer helper". I think is the one banned, the others are "global search" "advanced info" and "backup" and I think they're safe. Please let me know.

https://paste.kodi.tv/miyunojuxa.kodi
The ones listed in orange in the log, and detailed in the banned addons (wiki) list are the ones that need removal:

Code:
2020-11-25 13:22:42.213 T:2973047904  NOTICE: ADDON: program.plexus v0.1.8 installed
2020-11-25 13:22:42.214 T:2973047904  NOTICE: ADDON: repository.xbmchub v3.0.0 installed
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-11-25, 15:10)DarrenHill Wrote: The ones listed in orange in the log, and detailed in the banned addons (wiki) list are the ones that need removal:
Code:
2020-11-25 13:22:42.213 T:2973047904 NOTICE: ADDON: program.plexus v0.1.8 installed
2020-11-25 13:22:42.214 T:2973047904 NOTICE: ADDON: repository.xbmchub v3.0.0 installed

Try to trust me, they're not in my add-on section, I don't know how to uninstall them.
It's my dumbness so it's totally my fault, I will come back when I've learnt more about kodi.
Sorry for my english and overall sorry for the waste of time.
They are installed on your system - your log clearly shows that. And they are not provided by us, so must have been added later.

You should be able to find both in the my addons section of the addon browser (in the video addon and addon repo sections respectively). Then you can uninstall them via the menu for each by clicking on it.

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-11-25, 18:31)DarrenHill Wrote: They are installed on your system - your log clearly shows that. And they are not provided by us, so must have been added later.

You should be able to find both in the my addons section of the addon browser (in the video addon and addon repo sections respectively). Then you can uninstall them via the menu for each by clicking on it.

Dear Darren,
I'm sure I did it, I told you I did it :-) but I'm also sure I don't know how uninstall them.
This is what I see in the add-on section
Could they be in another place?
Got it! Almost....
In the "all" section I've found something called plexus and uninstalled it.
I can not find anything called more or less repository.xbmchub
Any idea?
If this could help this is the list
Image[/url]
Addons > Addon Browser > Add-on Repository

You should find it in there.

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-11-25, 21:20)DarrenHill Wrote: Addons > Addon Browser > Add-on Repository

You should find it in there.

Sorry, I don't understand: are you telling me the list I sent is not the right one?
I'm saying where you should find and be able to remove that banned addon (wiki) repo.

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-11-26, 10:22)DarrenHill Wrote: I'm saying where you should find and be able to remove that banned addon (wiki) repo.

Hi Darren :-)
I didn't find the way you told me :-( but I can not see program.plexus v0.1.8 and repository.xbmchub v3.0.0 in both logs.
Or at least I can not find them with ctrl+f
Maybe uninstalling plexus has uninstalled also xbmchub? Could this be true?
Anyway, can you pls try to have a look for me?
https://paste.kodi.tv/uwilufizut.kodi
https://paste.kodi.tv/pipaviyozu.kodi
Seems to be gone, so it's obviously been uninstalled at some point (either accidentally or without being recognised as doing so).

Anyway I'll move this thread to the movie scraper section, as that's where it should be. There have been some issues with the TMDB scrapers lately, so it may relate to that. But the members in that section know the details better than I do.

Kodi Blog Posts
Update themoviedb.org scraper to v5.2.4 and your are going to be fine most probably.
(2020-11-26, 19:15)olympia Wrote: Update themoviedb.org scraper to v5.2.4 and your are going to be fine most probably.

Thanks you too for your reply.
The auto-updater option is "on" infact the version is already updated to 5.2.4 :-(

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi can't see italian titles anymore :-(0