• 118(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Finally i have bigger poster layout without loosing heights and second row widget display.
@HugoL Can you check one thing? Does it work for TV shows in tmdb helper more info, extended info. It works for movies, but for TV shows I get a blank screen, without any information.
(2020-11-29, 01:06)matke Wrote: @HugoL Can you check one thing? Does it work for TV shows in tmdb helper more info, extended info. It works for movies, but for TV shows I get a blank screen, without any information.

I don’t think any of that works without skin integration and I don’t know how to do it, even after reading the tmdb helper github wiki. We could do really do with Cartman coming back. Or maybe just any skinner in general!
(2020-11-29, 01:35)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-29, 01:06)matke Wrote: @HugoL Can you check one thing? Does it work for TV shows in tmdb helper more info, extended info. It works for movies, but for TV shows I get a blank screen, without any information.

I don’t think any of that works without skin integration and I don’t know how to do it, even after reading the tmdb helper github wiki. We could do really do with Cartman coming back. Or maybe just any skinner in general!

Everyone starts somewhere personally I think you and Achilles have done a great job the last few months with the skin. I am looking forward to the next update TMDb helper integration or not. From what I have read jurialmunky is pretty open to helping other skinners couldn't hurt to ask.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
@HugoL Try to contact also serpentdrago https://www.reddit.com/user/SerpentDrago creator of auramod skin. I think he will want to help you with the integration of tmdb helper. I contacted him a month ago via reddit and we had a great chat. Anyway, whatever happens with tmdb helper integration, as @cscott1 said, I will still use this fantastic skin. You and @AchillesPunks are doing a great job. And when we talk about the update, the million dollar question, when can we expect the next one? :-)
I've been trying to figure out how to modify the skin to help everyone one out. I have a little programming experience. My problem is figure out where to start. Right now its just a bunch of xml files in no particular order so I have no idea when and how functions get called so I'm just skimming through code looking for clues and I always end up with a headache. I wish there was a tutorial for starting from scratch and adding all these different features
(2020-11-29, 12:11)matke Wrote: @HugoL Try to contact also serpentdrago https://www.reddit.com/user/SerpentDrago creator of auramod skin. I think he will want to help you with the integration of tmdb helper. I contacted him a month ago via reddit and we had a great chat. Anyway, whatever happens with tmdb helper integration, as @cscott1 said, I will still use this fantastic skin. You and @AchillesPunks are doing a great job. And when we talk about the update, the million dollar question, when can we expect the next one? :-)
From what I've read, it seems that to get TMDB Helper widgets to display the extra metadata you need this TMDBHelper Service Monitor actived in the skin.  I've searched the auramod xmls for TMDbHelper.Service which should be somewhere in the skin if it wants to use this service but it's nowhere. I seem to remember checking the Artic Zephr 2 skin too and I still couldn't find it. 

Regarding the next update, just waiting on Achilles really.  He said he was doing some work on the widgets and some new playlists I think.  I thought I'd wait for him to do his thing first.  The main things I've added are a few new footers which I've been using for a while now and enjoying much more than the current ones. There's a colour and white logo footer now including Oscar wins and RT Fresh rating, there's even an option for RT audience too but only if its scraped in your library and set to default.  Then both of these options are available for the Video Dialogue window (plots & Critics) where you can get a proper RT audience without the need for it do be your default and you also get all votes associated with all the ratings. 

Then there's also a new text footer (rather than logos) which I've been kind of loving for the past few days, really clean and simple, if a little long when you have a lot of metadata.

I have a minor skin upgrade request for the next update. There is a setting for widgets to automatically rotate it has a setting to rotate all widgets but it only rotates the first 4 of any given hub can you make it all 8? This is a feature very few people probably use but it's a nice one to use if you delete your thumbnails folder and are trying to rebuild your cache.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-11-30, 02:00)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-29, 12:11)matke Wrote: @HugoL Try to contact also serpentdrago https://www.reddit.com/user/SerpentDrago creator of auramod skin. I think he will want to help you with the integration of tmdb helper. I contacted him a month ago via reddit and we had a great chat. Anyway, whatever happens with tmdb helper integration, as @cscott1 said, I will still use this fantastic skin. You and @AchillesPunks are doing a great job. And when we talk about the update, the million dollar question, when can we expect the next one? :-)
From what I've read, it seems that to get TMDB Helper widgets to display the extra metadata you need this TMDBHelper Service Monitor actived in the skin.  I've searched the auramod xmls for TMDbHelper.Service which should be somewhere in the skin if it wants to use this service but it's nowhere. I seem to remember checking the Artic Zephr 2 skin too and I still couldn't find it. 

Regarding the next update, just waiting on Achilles really.  He said he was doing some work on the widgets and some new playlists I think.  I thought I'd wait for him to do his thing first.  The main things I've added are a few new footers which I've been using for a while now and enjoying much more than the current ones. There's a colour and white logo footer now including Oscar wins and RT Fresh rating, there's even an option for RT audience too but only if its scraped in your library and set to default.  Then both of these options are available for the Video Dialogue window (plots & Critics) where you can get a proper RT audience without the need for it do be your default and you also get all votes associated with all the ratings. 

Then there's also a new text footer (rather than logos) which I've been kind of loving for the past few days, really clean and simple, if a little long when you have a lot of metadata.

Your footer looks nice its a subtle touch that doesn't change the Netflix look as much as the current icons well done and I like the red top 250 icon. Fingers crossed that the work on the widgets you speak of is a top 10 poster view and the fixed frame scrolling for the Poster view hint hint cough cough @AchillesPunks
in Landscape Large every widgets on home screen got slightly cutoff by the shadow of left panel , kindly resolve this , it looks bad .

https://i.postimg.cc/kGnTKHLZ/image.png
https://i.postimg.cc/7hdKCNrJ/image.png
(2020-11-30, 21:00)nazim12 Wrote: in Landscape Large every widgets on home screen got slightly cutoff by the shadow of left panel , kindly resolve this , it looks bad .

Mines fine. Looks like you have an unsupported layout.

I don’t even know how you have that. It looks like you have the old circular navigation layout somehow.

Edit:  OK ignore that. I was viewing your pictures on my mobile in portrait mode and your picture hoster cuts off left the edge of the picture for some retarded reason.

Regardless, I don't get that issue in your picture.
(2020-11-30, 21:17)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-30, 21:00)nazim12 Wrote: in Landscape Large every widgets on home screen got slightly cutoff by the shadow of left panel , kindly resolve this , it looks bad .

I don’t even know how you have that. It looks like you have the old circular navigation layout somehow.

Edit:  OK ignore that. I was viewing your pictures on my mobile in portrait mode and your picture hoster cuts off left the edge of the picture for some retarded reason.

Any solution ? I have resize widgets width but no success , may be can resolve if shorter width of left panel ( Minor)
(2020-11-30, 21:51)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-11-30, 21:17)HugoL Wrote:

Any solution ? I have resize widgets width but no success , may be can resolve if shorter width of left panel ( Minor)

If you’re using custom xmls that are causing this issue, I’m not going to support that I’m afraid.

If it’s something to do with the default bingie 1.08 I’ll help as best I can. Best way to check if it’s your custom xmls is to make back ups and then reinstall from github.
@HugoL Try to tweak the more info dialog a bit. There is a problem in the first place with the font that is not so visible when it is selected. Also, if it possible, put a picture of the studio instead of the name of the studio, as well as the MPAA. I think it would look much nicer.
There are also some small bug in the pvr player. The up and down arrows go over the numbers.
(2020-11-30, 22:55)matke Wrote: @HugoL Try to tweak the more info dialog a bit. There is a problem in the first place with the font that is not so visible when it is selected. Also, if it possible, put a picture of the studio instead of the name of the studio, as well as the MPAA. I think it would look much nicer.
There are also some small bug in the pvr player. The up and down arrows go over the numbers.

More info? Isn’t that the extended info script? I don’t plan on touching anything outside of bingie considering I can barely do anything inside of it! 😆

That PVR issue looks annoying. Unfortunately, I’ve never used it and don’t even have it set up to test any changes I might make, neither does Achilles.

Any takers out there??

Edit: Does this happen with the original bingie 1.3? If not, I may be able to trace the problem back.
  • 118(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0