• 663(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Hi @mikeSiLVO 

Thank you so much for your prompt reply and continued support!

The new install from GIT reflected your recent change re: lyrics shadow.  Looks good now.  Thank you.

Your GIT link for the updated Library Data Provider also fixed the error when navigating the main menu.  Thank you.

I do show the series synopsis as your 3rd pic shows.  Not all sets show up.  Just a select few.  However, I cannot get separate title synopsis to show (as they did for me in the past) like yours do in your 1st pic.  I do have the preferred plot for movie sets to "summary" and I also tried "show plots in set" just to see if any difference.  There is no synopsis at all with a set in focus.  It remains similar to the pic I posted earlier.  Fwiw, I also tried X-Men in case the library info didn't pull for that set knowing it does for you.

When I enter my shortcut for "Sets", I get a Skin Info Service Error pop-up now.  Same when navigating library and I have a set focused.  It only happens once and not again until I restart Kodi.
Skin Info Service is v.1.1.2 and the only setting offered is JSON response which is ticked OFF. 

Thank you for any support you might offer.

http://paste.kodi.tv/namadanado
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Is Aeon Nox Silvo working on the Android V19 beta? I downloaded the zip Aeon-Nox-SiLVO-master from Git but if I try to install, its states not compatible.
I don't see 4K cases in the widgets and movies page. All other sorts of movies are having the right cases.
Any idea why these 4K movies don't have a case at all. Just blanc.
Using myflix view.

thanks.
It looks like Nox Silvo supports nodes, but then again it looks like it doesn't.  I'm using 18.9.0 and all addons are current.  See here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2990143 and it works fine in Estuary but I get no moods or genre nodes in Silvo.  I searched but the results are kinda muddy.  Do I need a git version?
Probably a simple one, but I can't figure it out.

Recently updated, something (skin version 7.0.9 didn't change), and the media images went black.  Noticed that the new entries (movies, episodes) have images, but those before the update are all blank.

Is there a way to refresh the posters in the widgets, short of rebuilding the entire library?

Thanks!
Hello Aeon Nox Silvo Team

First off. Thank you so much for your skin. I was using Estuary Mod v2 for the longest time but with the upgrade to Matrix - it’s no longer supported and your skin is the only one that I can use to show Netflix type smart playlist widgets. I do wish you could do more than 2 per menu item but my inquiry is related to a the episodes watched, remaining. Is there any way to have the number of episodes that are unwatched sit in the top right corner of a tv show poster like in mod v2 ? For movies it would just be a watched icon or unwatched icon. I see you have this number in the extended info when you scroll through but that requires you to scroll through the shows as opposed to just seeing which shows are new and not watched by just looking at the poster wall. Is this possible or could it be added if it’s not there yet ? Again this is for the matrix version. Thank you.
hey everyone , new guy here. im trying to install this and it keeps coming you with some gui error. i run version 17.6 since i use the dsplayer and madvr
Hi, I have to say love your work been engrossed in it for a few years. I think I may have come across a boo boo with list widgets. The slide is off -410  for vertical layout. Looking at the commands at the top of includes widgets. The -410 slide is there but (( ! )) is added to exclude the list widget. Not quite sure what's going on. 
Added this and it fixes it. 
<animation effect="slide" end="410" condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(MainMenu.Layout),vertical) + String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetStyle),List)">Conditional</animation>

Stay safe and enjoy the holidays!
(2020-11-28, 18:01)Aceman Wrote: hey everyone , new guy here. im trying to install this and it keeps coming you with some gui error. i run version 17.6 since i use the dsplayer and madvr

The gui versions are different for 17 and 18. Upgrade Kodi to 18 and you will be fine.
(2020-11-19, 09:06)123321 Wrote: I draw what i want, right now first image is what i see on tv.
But i want to have poster bigger, is this possible?

It looks like you already deleted the unfocused ?? in the showcase XML. Look for the focused poster and adjust the size there.
(2020-11-29, 18:54)Mattmaier1975 Wrote:
(2020-11-28, 18:01)Aceman Wrote: hey everyone , new guy here. im trying to install this and it keeps coming you with some gui error. i run version 17.6 since i use the dsplayer and madvr

The gui versions are different for 17 and 18. Upgrade Kodi to 18 and you will be fine.

I can’t because I use madvr and if only uses 17.6 with the ds player. Is there a version of this skin that will work with 17 ?
(2020-11-30, 02:20)Aceman Wrote:
(2020-11-29, 18:54)Mattmaier1975 Wrote:

I can’t because I use madvr and if only uses 17.6 with the ds player. Is there a version of this skin that will work with 17 ?
You can download the 17.6 Krypton compatible version from Mike's GitHub here.

https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox...ee/krypton

Install it as a zip file into Kodi
(2020-11-30, 14:35)TXbuckaroo Wrote:
(2020-11-30, 02:20)Aceman Wrote:
(2020-11-29, 18:54)Mattmaier1975 Wrote: The gui versions are different for 17 and 18. Upgrade Kodi to 18 and you will be fine.

I’ve seen this page but I don’t know where to dl it from ? I must be blind lol
(2020-11-30, 15:36)Aceman Wrote:
(2020-11-30, 14:35)TXbuckaroo Wrote:
(2020-11-30, 02:20)Aceman Wrote: I can’t because I use madvr and if only uses 17.6 with the ds player. Is there a version of this skin that will work with 17 ?

I’ve seen this page but I don’t know where to dl it from ? I must be blind lol
Where it says Code on the green button with the down arrow on it.

Here's the dl link:

https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox...rypton.zip
(2020-11-19, 21:57)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2020-11-19, 19:58)brazen1 Wrote: Speaking of Matrix:

http://paste.kodi.tv/umuhihikeb
(2020-11-19, 19:58)brazen1 Wrote: Movie sets no longer show individual titles contained in the set or a synopsis for them when navigating the library.  It did in the past with other Kodi versions.  However, once you enter the set, all the usual metadata is still present for the individual titles within the set as it should be.

Need to have skin info service for some things. Director is the big one but genre and the details line are pulled from the library info.

If you don't have skin info service then it uses the summary if there is one and the setting is enabled. I'll make that the default if the service is not enabled since I can do that in Matrix now.

(2020-11-19, 19:58)brazen1 Wrote: I get this error when navigating to my 3D Movies & HDR Movies shortcuts only.  This doesn't occur using prior versions of Kodi.

Try latest version of Library Data Provider.
https://github.com/mikesilvo164/service....a.provider
Using Matrix 11-29-20 nightly.
Still struggling with Movie Set to show scrolling synopsis for each movie in set before actually entering set (like your 1st screenshot above shows).
Since you stated skin info service needs to be installed or else it will only show summary about the set, I downloaded it from GIT to reinstall it in case something was wrong with the one presently installed.  When I go to install it I get - The dependency on XBMC.Python version 2.1.0 could not be satisfied.  Is that an error on my end or ?

HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
  • 663(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55