• 60(current)
Release TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data
Ah, the toggle under System/Interface/Extras that mentions including Next Aired info in the videolibrary. I could have sworn that wasn’t there before. Meh, problem solved. Thanks again for the assist Shedrock.

Also, new version doesn’t crash and no longer seems to have any problem with really old shows. Sincerely grateful for all the work you put into this, thezoggy.
Switched to 6.0.18 and all work.

Thanks.
Hi Guys
I am missing someting.  All my logos (artwork) shows blank boxes.  And the default KODI installation shows I need "artwork downloader"...  What am I to do?

kind regards
cyber7
(2020-09-17, 16:02)cyber7 Wrote: Hi Guys
I am missing someting.  All my logos (artwork) shows blank boxes.  And the default KODI installation shows I need "artwork downloader"...  What am I to do?

kind regards
cyber7
I use this and mine has been working great!
Hope this helps!
Use Version of this addon 6.0.18

1. EDIT FILES:

In "addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\resources\skins\Default\720p"

"script-NextAired-TVGuide.xml"
"script-NextAired-TVGuide2.xml"

replace all "StringCompare" with "String.IsEqual"

THEN

2. EDIT FILES

"script-NextAired-TVGuide.xml"
"script-NextAired-TVGuide2.xml"

"!IsEmpty" should be replaced with: "!String.IsEmpty"

now the setting works (which btw background is not enabled):

THEN

3. EDIT FILES

script-NextAired-TVGuide2.xml - insert on line 210
script-NextAired-TVGuide.xml - insert on line 102

<control type="image">
                    <description>Bg</description>
                    <posx>0</posx>
                    <posy>0</posy>
                    <width>1280</width>
                    <height>94</height>
                    <texture background="true">TVGuide-Floor.png</texture>
                    <visible>yes</visible>
</control>
(2020-09-17, 19:53)melons2 Wrote:
(2020-09-17, 16:02)cyber7 Wrote:  

Thank you so very much.  I see some progress, but it seems I am missing country.db.  I have looked in this forum, but all the links expired...
(2020-04-10, 07:45)thezoggy Wrote:
(2020-03-20, 23:17)Danp Wrote:  
For those that have shows that are pre 1970 and use windows, can you try this version out:
http://zoggy.net/script.tv.show.next.aired-6.0.18.zip
Thank you out of South Africa!
When omitting shows what do you use to separate the id numbers , > /     ??

And what id format, just the id or the # then id ?

Hope all is well for you all  Wink
Anybody, help with omitting multiple shows !!!
(2020-11-11, 15:40)Danp Wrote: Anybody, help with omitting multiple shows !!!

I used a comma and then a space between each show number and no letters. 

258541, 295640, 328687, etc
Thumbs Up 
(2020-11-14, 16:03)AikenDrum Wrote:
(2020-11-11, 15:40)Danp Wrote: Anybody, help with omitting multiple shows !!!

I used a comma and then a space between each show number and no letters. 

258541, 295640, 328687, etc

Ok thanks
Does anyone know if this addon will change scrapers or have one added to it, what with the tvdb changes taking place.

Omit shows does not seem to work for me, its still searches them when i reset .db ?
Now with Kodi Matrix and all code migrating to Python 3, it seems this add-on is marked as disabled, which means its code has to be ported to Python 3.
Is there anyone out there up to the task? I started porting it myself but although I know Python, I am really unfamiliar with the plugin architecture and the ways to properly test the code. I can of course contribute though.

Who amongst you also feel up to the task? I freaking love this add-on, it's the only one I care about on this whole migration to Kodi Matrix, hence the call for help!
(2020-11-27, 06:27)DiabboVerdde Wrote: Now with Kodi Matrix and all code migrating to Python 3, it seems this add-on is marked as disabled, which means its code has to be ported to Python 3.
Is there anyone out there up to the task? I started porting it myself but although I know Python, I am really unfamiliar with the plugin architecture and the ways to properly test the code. I can of course contribute though.

Who amongst you also feel up to the task? I freaking love this add-on, it's the only one I care about on this whole migration to Kodi Matrix, hence the call for help!
Worth bearing in mind that it gets its info from tvdb which is changing in a few months time to a paid for service so it might just be wasted time migrating it now.
Subscription only appears to be $11.99 annually. I don't know python, but like the addon as well, so would make a small contribution to support development once an up to date version was released. But perhaps I haven't understood their subscription terms.
I don't know enough to rewrite this or produce a new addon for Matrix that shows the TV show calendar, but I would be more than willing to make a contribution to someone that does!
(If this is allowed)
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data8