• 119(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-11-30, 23:07)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-30, 22:55)matke Wrote: @HugoL Try to tweak the more info dialog a bit. There is a problem in the first place with the font that is not so visible when it is selected. Also, if it possible, put a picture of the studio instead of the name of the studio, as well as the MPAA. I think it would look much nicer.
There are also some small bug in the pvr player. The up and down arrows go over the numbers.

More info? Isn’t that the extended info script? I don’t plan on touching anything outside of bingie considering I can barely do anything inside of it! 😆

That PVR issue looks annoying. Unfortunately, I’ve never used it and don’t even have it set up to test any changes I might make, neither does Achilles.

Any takers out there??

Edit: Does this happen with the original bingie 1.3? If not, I may be able to trace the problem back.

It is but I think you can fix this problem with a barely visible font. It seems to be up to the skin and color choices.
I can't remember if there is a problem with the original bingie skin. I think there is but I don't have skin installed at the moment so I'm not sure. There are a few more minor issues with PVR but you would have to use it to notice them. It's a little hard to explain.
(2020-11-30, 22:52)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-30, 21:51)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-11-30, 21:17)HugoL Wrote: Mines fine. Looks like you have an unsupported layout.

I don’t even know how you have that. It looks like you have the old circular navigation layout somehow.

Edit:  OK ignore that. I was viewing your pictures on my mobile in portrait mode and your picture hoster cuts off left the edge of the picture for some retarded reason.

Regardless, I don't get that issue in your picture.

Any solution ? I have resize widgets width but no success , may be can resolve if shorter width of left panel ( Minor)

If you’re using custom xmls that are causing this issue, I’m not going to support that I’m afraid.

If it’s something to do with the default bingie 1.08 I’ll help as best I can. Best way to check if it’s your custom xmls is to make back ups and then reinstall from github.

Not using custom xml but 1.08 , this issue is on 1.08   default status .
(2020-11-30, 23:57)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-11-30, 22:52)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-30, 21:51)nazim12 Wrote: Any solution ? I have resize widgets width but no success , may be can resolve if shorter width of left panel ( Minor)

If you’re using custom xmls that are causing this issue, I’m not going to support that I’m afraid.

If it’s something to do with the default bingie 1.08 I’ll help as best I can. Best way to check if it’s your custom xmls is to make back ups and then reinstall from github.

Ok. What happens when you restore to default settings? If it’s not fixed, please tell me your display resolution.
(2020-12-01, 00:38)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-30, 23:57)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-11-30, 22:52)HugoL Wrote: If you’re using custom xmls that are causing this issue, I’m not going to support that I’m afraid.

Ok. What happens when you restore to default settings? If it’s not fixed, please tell me your display resolution.

It's 3840x2160, i think if we resize left panel width slightly then it might not over shadow widget pictures. May be other don't have this issue.
(2020-12-01, 07:52)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-12-01, 00:38)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-30, 23:57)nazim12 Wrote: Not using custom xml but 1.08 , this issue is on 1.08   default status .

It's 3840x2160, i think if we resize left panel width slightly then it might not over shadow widget pictures. May be other don't have this issue.
OK I see the issue. 

You're using the widget zoom Achilles created. There's a diffuse mask associated with the left panel which is designed to mask the widget as it crosses into the left panel.  The zoom is pushing the focussed widget slightly into the mask area so a tiny part is being masked. 

I could reduce the mask width slightly to compensate the zoom but the problem is, I'm actually looking to slightly increase the mask width once we bring back fixed frame! Currently, you can see the mask's edge as the widget crosses into the left panel because the frame moves. But once we bring back the fixed frame and increase the mask width, the frame will completely hide this edge since the frame won't move.

I'm sure I can work something out though but it's best to just disable the widget zoom for now or live with it for the time being.
(2020-12-01, 14:39)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-01, 07:52)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-12-01, 00:38)HugoL Wrote: Ok. What happens when you restore to default settings? If it’s not fixed, please tell me your display resolution.

OK I see the issue. 

You're using the widget zoom Achilles created. There's a diffuse mask associated with the left panel which is designed to mask the widget as it crosses into the left panel.  The zoom is pushing the focussed widget slightly into the mask area so a tiny part is being masked. 

I could reduce the mask width slightly to compensate the zoom but the problem is, I'm actually looking to slightly increase the mask width once we bring back fixed frame! Currently, you can see the mask's edge as the widget crosses into the left panel because the frame moves. But once we bring back the fixed frame and increase the mask width, the frame will completely hide this edge since the frame won't move.

I'm sure I can work something out though but it's best to just disable the widget zoom for now or live with it for the time being.

Oh man I'm rubbing my hands together in anticipation of that fixed frame lol. Just for clarification the fixed frame behavior means the focused frame will stay 100% fixed and not move to the right and then back to the left anymore right? it will just be the widget scrolling behind the highlighted frame as Netflix does correct?
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-12-01, 15:53)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-12-01, 14:39)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-01, 07:52)nazim12 Wrote: It's 3840x2160, i think if we resize left panel width slightly then it might not over shadow widget pictures. May be other don't have this issue.
OK I see the issue. 

Oh man I'm rubbing my hands together in anticipation of that fixed frame lol. Just for clarification the fixed frame behavior means the focused frame will stay 100% fixed and not move to the right and then back to the left anymore right? it will just be the widget scrolling behind the highlighted frame as Netflix does correct?
Correct.  We removed it because it doesn't work with multiple widget layout styles. But it's coming back anyway, you just have to accept a one style widget layout.  To compensate, I think I can do some new poster thumbs for the categories widget so if you use poster layout + categories widget, it won't look like a mess!
Hi can you please help me. Skin is fantastic except one think. I can not access Add-ons page. Is in black and none is displayed. I need to switch to estuary. Same behaviour on Titan Bingie. Happend after applying color schema. Thanks for help.
(2020-11-30, 02:00)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-29, 12:11)matke Wrote: @HugoL Try to contact also serpentdrago https://www.reddit.com/user/SerpentDrago creator of auramod skin. I think he will want to help you with the integration of tmdb helper. I contacted him a month ago via reddit and we had a great chat. Anyway, whatever happens with tmdb helper integration, as @cscott1 said, I will still use this fantastic skin. You and @AchillesPunks are doing a great job. And when we talk about the update, the million dollar question, when can we expect the next one? :-)
From what I've read, it seems that to get TMDB Helper widgets to display the extra metadata you need this TMDBHelper Service Monitor actived in the skin.  I've searched the auramod xmls for TMDbHelper.Service which should be somewhere in the skin if it wants to use this service but it's nowhere. I seem to remember checking the Artic Zephr 2 skin too and I still couldn't find it. 

Regarding the next update, just waiting on Achilles really.  He said he was doing some work on the widgets and some new playlists I think.  I thought I'd wait for him to do his thing first.  The main things I've added are a few new footers which I've been using for a while now and enjoying much more than the current ones. There's a colour and white logo footer now including Oscar wins and RT Fresh rating, there's even an option for RT audience too but only if its scraped in your library and set to default.  Then both of these options are available for the Video Dialogue window (plots & Critics) where you can get a proper RT audience without the need for it do be your default and you also get all votes associated with all the ratings. 

Then there's also a new text footer (rather than logos) which I've been kind of loving for the past few days, really clean and simple, if a little long when you have a lot of metadata.

this looks fantastic as all your work. A request if you could put a Netflix-style screensaver would be great if you see the movie and series posters randomly incorporating the top 250 IMDb and transparent logos, a greeting. by the way impatient for the new improvements
(2020-12-01, 20:08)mirecko2 Wrote: Hi can you please help me. Skin is fantastic except one think. I can not access Add-ons page. Is in black and none is displayed. I need to switch to estuary. Same behaviour on Titan Bingie. Happend after applying color schema. Thanks for help.

All the right colours should be set by default. Many can’t even be changed now. Just reset the skin to default.
(2020-11-30, 03:34)cscott1 Wrote: I have a minor skin upgrade request for the next update. There is a setting for widgets to automatically rotate it has a setting to rotate all widgets but it only rotates the first 4 of any given hub can you make it all 8? This is a feature very few people probably use but it's a nice one to use if you delete your thumbnails folder and are trying to rebuild your cache.
This is a very low priority request by the way only to be entertained when you are bored to death and looking for something to work on. Dont let it stall the next update we are all ready for it sooner rather than later please lol.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Hey all might be a dumb question, ive set up my library content did a fresh install but when i go into my library (through video sources) i only see TMDB, IMDB and IMDB Top 250 ratings. If i click on plot and critics i can see Metacritic but it doesnt show up in the footer in bingie view. RT doesnt show up either and in your screenshots i see it there can anyone help me get this set up? I did a search and i see that you said RT wont show up unless its the default which is fine ill work on that, but I cant get metacritic ratings to show up on the footer at all even though they are there. I checked and they are enabled in the settings
(2020-12-03, 01:31)mathu204 Wrote: Hey all might be a dumb question, ive set up my library content did a fresh install but when i go into my library (through video sources) i only see TMDB, IMDB and IMDB Top 250 ratings. If i click on plot and critics i can see Metacritic but it doesnt show up in the footer in bingie view. RT doesnt show up either and in your screenshots i see it there can anyone help me get this set up? I did a search and i see that you said RT wont show up unless its the default which is fine ill work on that, but I cant get metacritic ratings to show up on the footer at all even though they are there. I checked and they are enabled in the settings

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=323804

This thread helped me get all the ratings working I think deleting the simplecach file is what made it work for me but not sure.
(2020-12-02, 13:46)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-11-30, 03:34)cscott1 Wrote: I have a minor skin upgrade request for the next update. There is a setting for widgets to automatically rotate it has a setting to rotate all widgets but it only rotates the first 4 of any given hub can you make it all 8? This is a feature very few people probably use but it's a nice one to use if you delete your thumbnails folder and are trying to rebuild your cache.
This is a very low priority request by the way only to be entertained when you are bored to death and looking for something to work on. Dont let it stall the next update we are all ready for it sooner rather than later please lol.

OK, I'll update.  I think Achilles is busy with life so I'll update what we have now and if he can always push out another update later.  I'll write up a changelog and then it will be up.
(2020-12-03, 01:31)mathu204 Wrote: Hey all might be a dumb question, ive set up my library content did a fresh install but when i go into my library (through video sources) i only see TMDB, IMDB and IMDB Top 250 ratings. If i click on plot and critics i can see Metacritic but it doesnt show up in the footer in bingie view. RT doesnt show up either and in your screenshots i see it there can anyone help me get this set up? I did a search and i see that you said RT wont show up unless its the default which is fine ill work on that, but I cant get metacritic ratings to show up on the footer at all even though they are there. I checked and they are enabled in the settings
RT (critics) Doesn't have to be default.  In the next update, RT Audience has to be default if you want it to show in Home and bingie views.  RT critics and Metacritic  should display properly if you have configured your artwork and metadata module properly.  Make sure your OMDB or TMDB APIs have been entered in the module and they should start appearing (presuming you have RT and Metacritic ratings enabled in the skin).
  • 119(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0