• 121(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-12-03, 19:00)matke Wrote:
(2020-12-03, 18:45)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-03, 18:15)matke Wrote: @HugoL I noticed that the top250 is not red in the spotlight. Is that how it should be or have you forgotten to change? Also a small suggestion, I think you should slightly increase the icons for ratings and especially for movies studios. Some are too small and poorly visible. If I notice anything else I will report. ;-)

As I mentioned, Top 250 colour options are under their respective parent settings in homescreen layout. One’s in the Spotlight section, the other is in the Details Option section.

The studios are small but it was a design choice to keep the footer closer to the bottom.

Along with the smaller logos the idea was to stop obscuring the fanart or having the footer awkwardly placed in the fanart like the original version.

Because the studio artwork are all different sizes (so there’s no standard size artwork, just standard border) the only way you can align the rest of the footer with the studio logo is by aligning it to the centre of the studio logo, otherwise it looks weird. I’m not happy about that because I really wanted everything aligned to the bottom which it never can be. Keeping the logos smaller creates an illusion that everything is aligned to the bottom.

Larger studios mean the centre height is higher up, meaning the footer is also higher up which I don’t like. I did another version where the studio was moved to the top right of the fanart with the ratings remaining bottom right. But it meant creating a subtle diffuse behind the studio to show clearly in-front of certain fanart so I scrapped it.

I think you could enlarge all the icons by a couple of pixels and not spoil the look and at the same time to fit all the icons in one row.
What's going on with this? Image Is this something you can fix or is it the way it is?

Looks simple enough to fix I guess, I’d just have to find it’s location in the xmls.
(2020-12-03, 19:11)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-03, 19:00)matke Wrote:
(2020-12-03, 18:45)HugoL Wrote: As I mentioned, Top 250 colour options are under their respective parent settings in homescreen layout. One’s in the Spotlight section, the other is in the Details Option section.

The studios are small but it was a design choice to keep the footer closer to the bottom.

Along with the smaller logos the idea was to stop obscuring the fanart or having the footer awkwardly placed in the fanart like the original version.

Because the studio artwork are all different sizes (so there’s no standard size artwork, just standard border) the only way you can align the rest of the footer with the studio logo is by aligning it to the centre of the studio logo, otherwise it looks weird. I’m not happy about that because I really wanted everything aligned to the bottom which it never can be. Keeping the logos smaller creates an illusion that everything is aligned to the bottom.

Larger studios mean the centre height is higher up, meaning the footer is also higher up which I don’t like. I did another version where the studio was moved to the top right of the fanart with the ratings remaining bottom right. But it meant creating a subtle diffuse behind the studio to show clearly in-front of certain fanart so I scrapped it.

I think you could enlarge all the icons by a couple of pixels and not spoil the look and at the same time to fit all the icons in one row.
What's going on with this? Image Is this something you can fix or is it the way it is?

Looks simple enough to fix I guess, I’d just have to find it’s location in the xmls.

I'm waiting for a fix. :-) Now I saw that there is an option for a color icon in the spotlight. But I don't think there's a need for a red background in the director's chair icon. It doesn't look clean, in my opinion.
(2020-12-03, 17:45)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-12-03, 17:37)Tyfoxx Wrote: This is awesome work; many thanks; in that, my wife and kids can finally use Kodi the way it was intended.

I have searched through many threads on this forum, and I can't seem to resolve 2 issues.
- TMDB ratings are not showing up in the footer (i have double-checked, and I am sure they are selected + in the critically acclaimed widget when TMDB rating shows it is stuck on a rating of 7.0.
- The other issue I'm having is; How do I get the movie title logo to show instead of the text title?

With Thanks
I can answer your logo question you need to use Artwork Beef to scrape your clear logos for your library. Look for the Rector stuff repository within the Bingie repository after installing it you can then install Artwork Beef. If you dont have a library and are using addons there is a setting to enable Artwork lookup for addons or something of the sort that needs to be enabled.
(2020-12-03, 19:42)Tyfoxx Wrote:
(2020-12-03, 17:45)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-12-03, 17:37)Tyfoxx Wrote: This is awesome work; many thanks; in that, my wife and kids can finally use Kodi the way it was intended.

I have searched through many threads on this forum, and I can't seem to resolve 2 issues.
- TMDB ratings are not showing up in the footer (i have double-checked, and I am sure they are selected + in the critically acclaimed widget when TMDB rating shows it is stuck on a rating of 7.0.
- The other issue I'm having is; How do I get the movie title logo to show instead of the text title?

With Thanks
I can answer your logo question you need to use Artwork Beef to scrape your clear logos for your library. Look for the Rector stuff repository within the Bingie repository after installing it you can then install Artwork Beef. If you dont have a library and are using addons there is a setting to enable Artwork lookup for addons or something of the sort that needs to be enabled.
Thank you kindly
(2020-12-03, 18:15)HugoL Wrote:

With Thanks

Are you missing clearlogos for addons or for library titles? Yes, only Movies, TV Shows are OK

Regarding missing TMBD, is this the only rating you’re missing? Do you get Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic for example? Yes Only TMDB is missing 

Firstly. Make sure you’ve followed the steps for artwork and ratings here and report back if you’re still having issues. Will do!

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2760870

Any ratings that’s are coming from skinhelper (that’s everything that isn’t your default rating) won’t appear in hubs apart from the home hub. I don’t understand why though. The code is there but somethings up I can’t figure out.

With Thanks

Are you missing clearlogos for addons or for library titles?

Regarding missing TMBD, is this the only rating you’re missing? Do you get Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic for example?

Firstly. Make sure you’ve followed the steps for artwork and ratings here and report back if you’re still having issues.

Any ratings that’s are coming from skinhelper (that’s everything that isn’t your default rating) won’t appear in hubs apart from the home hub. I don’t understand why though. The code is there but somethings up I can’t figure out.
Yes - missing clearlogos for addons or for library titles
Yes - Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic
Will Do - Make sure you’ve followed the steps for artwork and ratings here and report back if you’re still having issues
(2020-12-03, 20:30)Tyfoxx Wrote:

With Thanks

Are you missing clearlogos for addons or for library titles?

Regarding missing TMBD, is this the only rating you’re missing? Do you get Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic for example?

Firstly. Make sure you’ve followed the steps for artwork and ratings here and report back if you’re still having issues.

Will Do - Make sure you’ve followed the steps for artwork and ratings here and report back if you’re still having issues

Sounds like you’re missing the TMDB api (or it’s incorrect) in the artwork & metadata module.

For library artwork follow the steps in the link. For addon artwork, make sure you have a fanart.tv API in your addon along with all appropriate settings enabled (clearlogo setting for example) and also enable Artwork look ups from addons in the skin settings (I think it’s under General Settings).
(2020-12-03, 20:42)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-03, 18:15)HugoL Wrote: Are you missing clearlogos for addons or for library titles?

Sounds like you’re missing the TMDB api (or it’s incorrect) in the artwork & metadata module.

For library artwork follow the steps in the link. For addon artwork, make sure you have a fanart.tv API in your addon along with all appropriate settings enabled (clearlogo setting for example) and also enable Artwork look ups from addons in the skin settings (I think it’s under General Settings).
I'll update the playlist with some new ones as well.
ImageImageImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
I have been using Titan from inception, currently I am on Titan MOD, but it appear its no longer been supported by the developer, so I am looking to switch one that support Kodi 19, can someone confirm if Bingie MOD is compatible with Kodi 19  

Thanks
(2020-12-03, 18:15)HugoL Wrote: Are you missing clearlogos for addons or for library titles?

I use Media Companion to scrape all my Metadata +Ratings and Artwork locally to my storage (paranoid that the internet won't always be available)
https://sourceforge.net/projects/mediacompanion/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHbSpEqX...l=PegLegTV
I need a robust way of pulling all the Metadata +Ratings and Artwork into Bingie Mod, the local scraper does not give a lot of options to select what's already in my individual movie folders.
Cheers
So I have my OMDB Api entered, I have set Universal Movie Scraper, put my OMDB there too and enabled all the ratings. They show up when I click plot and critics but only TMDB shows up in the Footer any ideas? This is off a fresh install with only library content in the widgets currently I feel like it may be a bug.
(2020-12-04, 03:46)mathu204 Wrote: So I have my OMDB Api entered, I have set Universal Movie Scraper, put my OMDB there too and enabled all the ratings. They show up when I click plot and critics but only TMDB shows up in the Footer any ideas? This is off a fresh install with only library content in the widgets currently I feel like it may be a bug.

Read the first page of this https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=323804
Mine wasn't working either until I deleted the simple cache file for some reason.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-12-04, 05:02)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-12-04, 03:46)mathu204 Wrote: So I have my OMDB Api entered, I have set Universal Movie Scraper, put my OMDB there too and enabled all the ratings. They show up when I click plot and critics but only TMDB shows up in the Footer any ideas? This is off a fresh install with only library content in the widgets currently I feel like it may be a bug.

Mine wasn't working either until I deleted the simple cache file for some reason.

Thank you deleting Simplecache fixed it on my home screen! But i still cant get ratings outside of TMDB, and IMDB Top 250 if available to show up in other Hubs such as Movies. And these movies show the other ratings if i view it in Home for the same movie, or go into my video sources/library directly. Or even if I click plot and critics for the same movie from the Movies Hub. It just wont show on the footer. Any ideas? 

Also I see in some pictures the studio or cinematic universe logo appears alongside ratings how can I get this?

EDIT: If i use PLot and Critics from the Movie hub (where only TMDB ratings show up in the footer) it shows metacritic, imdb and tmdb but no RT. which honestly isnt a big deal if i can just get the other ratings to show up on the footer. https://imgur.com/a/BwrLo8b
(2020-12-04, 03:31)Tyfoxx Wrote:
(2020-12-03, 20:30)Tyfoxx Wrote: Yes - missing clearlogos for addons or for library titles

I use Media Companion to scrape all my Metadata +Ratings and Artwork locally to my storage (paranoid that the internet won't always be available)
https://sourceforge.net/projects/mediacompanion/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHbSpEqX...l=PegLegTV
I need a robust way of pulling all the Metadata +Ratings and Artwork into Bingie Mod, the local scraper does not give a lot of options to select what's already in my individual movie folders.
Cheers

There’s no way to display your locally stored ratings apart from the default rating, anywhere in the skin apart from the video dialogue window (Plots & Critics).

You need to follow the steps I provided so skinhelper can cache these ratings and display them elsewhere.
(2020-12-04, 09:31)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-12-04, 05:02)cscott1 Wrote:

Thank you deleting Simplecache fixed it on my home screen! But i still cant get ratings outside of TMDB, and IMDB Top 250 if available to show up in other Hubs such as Movies. And these movies show the other ratings if i view it in Home for the same movie, or go into my video sources/library directly. Or even if I click plot and critics for the same movie from the Movies Hub. It just wont show on the footer. Any ideas? 

Also I see in some pictures the studio or cinematic universe logo appears alongside ratings how can I get this?

EDIT: If i use PLot and Critics from the Movie hub (where only TMDB ratings show up in the footer) it shows metacritic, imdb and tmdb but no RT. which honestly isnt a big deal if i can just get the other ratings to show up on the footer. https://imgur.com/a/BwrLo8b

There’s a bug that stops skinhelper ratings showing up in hubs. Only the home “hub” will display these skinhelper ratings.

You do not need universal media scraper for the footer ratings as they come from skinhelper anyway. UMS can be used for the plots & Critics (but then again so can skinhelper). The only time UMS is necessary is for the new footer when you want the popcorn rating (RT Audience) to display. In which case, you need to set this as your default rating and then rescrape your movies so it puts audience as default.

For studios, they have to be enabled. With the old footer (which you’re using) you have to find the options in both homescreen layout and library views.

With the new footers, you can just enable them in the homescreen layout Footers section.

You also need to chose a path for the studios resource pack by downloading and selecting either colour or white logos in general settings.
  • 121(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0