Unable to select custom colors
After setup of my Raspberry Pi (libreelec) I selected Unity for my main profile.  I used custom colors to select each element's color.  Wow the options there.

Then I set up my kid's profile and tried to use custom colors again for more vibrant interface.  I am able to select and use any of the premade color combinations, but not "Custom".  It might be worth noting that when I selected the Unity on their profile, I had to enable it from addons, as the "get more" link in the skin selection screen was not functioning.

Was this something I did wrong in the kid's profile setup?
I will try multiple profiles on my side and see if I run into the same issues.
This is a test build on Raspberry Pi 3B+.  I had been away from Kodi for a few years and I was trying all the skins on first setup.  I don't even remember if the skin was already available or if I had to get it from the repository.  I do remember that this skin may have asked me to install additional things during the setup.  On new profiles, it does not ask me to.
Looks like a known "feature" where addons get disabled when switching profiles: https://kodi.wiki/view/Profiles#Troubleshooting

The way to re-enabled the Color Picker addon is to go to System -> System settings -> Add-ons -> Manage dependencies. Find "Skin Helper Service ColorPicker" and make sure it is enabled.
(2020-12-09, 21:42)Bumpaneer Wrote: Looks like a known "feature" where addons get disabled when switching profiles: https://kodi.wiki/view/Profiles#Troubleshooting

The way to re-enabled the Color Picker addon is to go to System -> System settings -> Add-ons -> Manage dependencies. Find "Skin Helper Service ColorPicker" and make sure it is enabled.
I will give that a look tomorrow. I just discovered that I can install Kodi on AT&T TV set top box (it is Android based) so I am focusing my attention on getting that set up on two locations. Definitely sticking with this clean look and the kids (12 & 9) are having fun picking custom colors. They want their own profiles!

Thanks for your continued support of this skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to select custom colors0