• 6(current)
tinyMediaManager v4 and future plans
@lepoilu you find several different type of formatting in the JMTE syntax: https://www.tinymediamanager.org/docs/mo...gs#renamer
please do not hijack this thread here with you individual messages - if you have other "problems/questions" please open dedicated thread so you may get more responses

@mandus implementing a dedicated Anime module means to re-do 25%-30% of all our code just for anime (gui separation, settings separation, scraper separation, database separation, ...). And since Anime can be handled in the TV show module, it is simply not economical for us to do that
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
It's done and sorry if I wasn't in the right place Wink
* feat: support of sorting in movie set/TV show tree

Well done and thank you !
Yes, well done @mlaggner That was the only feature I really missed.
btw, the selected column isn't saved after tinyMediaManager is closed. Could it be possible to do it like with movies?
Hi,

I was wondering if there is an official feature request area? If not I'd like to request that IMDB top250 is able to be filtered.
Thanks
Hello,

There is an issue when renaming episode thumbnails, the name "thumb" is removed and local thumbnails are no longer displayed in kodi.
S01E05 -thumb.jpg => S01E05.jpg

Thank you
@lepoilu completely depends on your settings. Just have a look at the TV show artwork file name settings
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Okay, well sorry again because once again this is a personal matter.
I had no idea at all, because I haven't touched my artwork settings, thank you for the answer.
A request to add, would it be possible to have a column in film and series for the themes?
Hi,
I tested the unregistered version of v4 for a few weeks. And I can tell you that it is unusable. no information about the limitations is received; impossible to scrap properly.
I find it really unfortunate the direction this is taking. I hope that other basic free products do not take the same direction. Build a community of users overnight and stop doing it for free.

so I went back to version 3 which has an update problem. Regularly he tells me that there is a update. I am updating and apparently it is useless; I am on version 3.1.12.

br
(2020-12-12, 14:45)Seth77 Wrote: And I can tell you that it is unusable.
That's just spreading of false information. It's working flawlessly for me with multiple sources for movies and TV shows
(2020-12-12, 14:45)Seth77 Wrote: no information about the limitations is received
And wrong again. Go to https://www.tinymediamanager.org/download/ and see the text about limitations, follow the link to https://www.tinymediamanager.org/purchase/ and you have full information about what the limitations are.

Not the programs fault if you can't read.
(2020-12-12, 15:35)Silent Strider Wrote:
(2020-12-12, 14:45)Seth77 Wrote: And I can tell you that it is unusable.
That's just spreading of false information. It's working flawlessly for me with multiple sources for movies and TV shows
(2020-12-12, 14:45)Seth77 Wrote: no information about the limitations is received
And wrong again. Go to https://www.tinymediamanager.org/download/ and see the text about limitations, follow the link to https://www.tinymediamanager.org/purchase/ and you have full information about what the limitations are.

Not the programs fault if you can't read.
I mean there is no informations (about the limitations) when i m using the tool. i m senior dev, and for me, this is not user friendly.
for example:
scrap a file ; no result ; it s not the same message "no result" or "you need the registered version" !!
scrap a tv series: the tool only scrap 50%
(2020-12-12, 15:46)Seth77 Wrote: I mean there is no informations (about the limitations) when i m using the tool. i m senior dev, and for me, this is not user friendly.

Have you opened a thread here about it? Though inside here the devs surely will see this information as well and can respond to it.
Hi mlaggner ... im here again ...

Im watched your moves since our last dispute .... and ...
You hold your promise ... you keept updating v3 and even took code from v4 back to v3 ....
So i hold mine too ... as i told you ... its not about the money ... so i bougth a license to support you ...

"und als Einstand" ....
Woulde it be possible to implement MULTI-DB support ?
I have at the moment 3 seperate instances installed to keep ANIME/TV-SERIES/CARTOONS seperated ...
If not over the GUI (need more changes) then at least by commandline at startup by providing a datafolder like -data "C:\Programme\TMM_ANIME\data_anime\"
By commandline woulde be a none dynamic change only at startup and dont bother users with gui ellements they (and even i) don't need ....

Thanks

And Seth77 ... isn't it time to stop whining ...
(2020-12-22, 02:38)fdummy71 Wrote: Hi mlaggner ... im here again ...

You hold your promise ... you keept updating v3 and even took code from v4 back to v3 ....
So i hold mine too ... as i told you ... its not about the money ... so i bougth a license to support you ...

"und als Einstand" ....
I have at the moment 3 seperate instances installed to keep ANIME/TV-SERIES/CARTOONS seperated ...
If not over the GUI (need more changes) then at least by commandline at startup by providing a datafolder like -data "C:\Programme\TMM_ANIME\data_anime\"
By commandline woulde be a none dynamic change only at startup and dont bother users with gui ellements they (and even i) don't need ....

Thanks

Hi

i m not whining :-)
I only give my opinion on the non-paying version

br
(2020-12-22, 02:47)Seth77 Wrote:
(2020-12-22, 02:38)fdummy71 Wrote: Hi mlaggner ... im here again ...

"und als Einstand" ....

Thanks

Hi

i m not whining :-)
I only give my opinion on the non-paying version

br

He proved (at least for me) that he keep v3 alive als long as its possible and there is a need for it .... so im willing to support him ....
So stay at v3 .... or support him ...

And yes ... the trial solution is uggly and too limiting in my opinion too .... but we told it (more than once) .... and there is still v3 for intensive testing ....
But yes ... there is potetntial for improvement on the TRIAL-PERIOD part ....
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager v4 and future plans0