• 28(current)
Release YouTube
Just to let you know Today with video playback, I am also getting videos that keep on buffering constantly from time to time, but work fine when Watching the same video on the YouTube apk
(2020-12-16, 06:01)David7578 Wrote:
(2020-12-16, 03:00)DjDiabolik Wrote:
(2020-12-15, 23:02)David7578 Wrote: I guess "Watch Later" is dead for everyone else too ?
Had to create a personal playlist and it adds some steps to store vids and then find them on other devices, but at least it works.

"Watch later" it's works correctly whit last currently beta after a correctly configuration.....

You mean you created another playlist you use as a watch later remplacement ?
If so that's what I did too and talk about and what anxdpanic describes around 5 pages ago.

But the original watch later is dead with all other "old api" functions

No... at today a custom playlist it's need, if i understand correctly, to simulate somethings like "History".
The "Watch later" it's works but you need to configure it correctly....... a guide to configure everything, if I'm not wrong, in the very first reply in an old relative thread about this same addons.

Also if i remember it's need to use a feature called "Retrieve Watch Later playlist id" or somethings similar and follow the istruction on screen........
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
(2020-12-21, 05:05)DjDiabolik Wrote:
(2020-12-16, 06:01)David7578 Wrote:
(2020-12-16, 03:00)DjDiabolik Wrote:  
No... at today a custom playlist it's need, if i understand correctly, to simulate somethings like "History".
The "Watch later" it's works but you need to configure it correctly....... a guide to configure everything, if I'm not wrong, in the very first reply in an old relative thread about this same addons.

Also if i remember it's need to use a feature called "Retrieve Watch Later playlist id" or somethings similar and follow the istruction on screen........
I think you refer to a way to get that playlist id from youtube.com/tv which is now removed. They are covering all their bases now..
(2020-12-21, 05:11)kodden Wrote: I think you refer to a way to get that playlist id from youtube.com/tv which is now removed. They are covering all their bases now..

I don't know how the addons did it.....but there was a very specific procedure to follow.
I don't know if this procedure is still valid today.....

if today it is possible to make an external playlist to simulate it, I think it's fine anyway..... most likely if i do a "clean installation" of that addons on my osmc setup I could lose its functioning too.......
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
(2020-12-21, 16:09)DjDiabolik Wrote:
(2020-12-21, 05:11)kodden Wrote: I think you refer to a way to get that playlist id from youtube.com/tv which is now removed. They are covering all their bases now..

I don't know how the addons did it.....but there was a very specific procedure to follow.
I don't know if this procedure is still valid today.....

if today it is possible to make an external playlist to simulate it, I think it's fine anyway..... most likely if i do a "clean installation" of that addons on my osmc setup I could lose its functioning too.......
You can of course play any normal playlist. But all the ... menues in the youtube app and web app, have a "Add to Watch Later" menu option that suddenly becomes useless (or can you actually change what custom playlist is shown there?)
(2020-12-21, 00:28)marson Wrote: Just to let you know Today with video playback, I am also getting videos that keep on buffering constantly from time to time, but work fine when Watching the same video on the YouTube apk

I'm getting this too. Been seeing it on and off for months. Never managed to pin down a cause. It looks like a lack of bandwidth, but playing the same video on my laptop or on the Roku stick works perfectly.

Just built a completely new machine, fresh install of Ubuntu and the latest Kodi etc and its exactly the same...

Is there any workaround/fix?
It seams that the beta versions don't work properly on Fire-TV Cube (gen 2). I get an error message every time I try to load "My Subscriptions".

Here is log file: sowequdule.kodi (paste)

I can rule out a problem with my personal Youtube API key. The same key works in combination with Kodi on my Windows 10 PC and my Android TV (Phillips TV).
I do the search and find nothing about this. Maybe you can help.

I use youtube and-on to see trailers in kodi installed in my Nvidea shield pro.

I can see most of the trailers with Portuguese subtitles (some of them hardcoded in the video).
The problem is when they are not hardcoded I CANT select Portuguese subtitles by default in the youtube addon settings (only english options available), so I select the "wask me" option in the settings and select the Portuguese subtitles in a vast list of languages everytime I choose to see a trailer..

But of course that I want that automatically selected in portuguese. Is there a way? Tks
Hey, i need help.
i want to see youtube in full HD. Unfortunately the video does not start. i have activated mpeg dash in the app. and in the input stream I have set everything. I also set it so that the app asks what resolution. If I set 360p, it works. At 1080p it looks like it's starting, but then it stops. I do not understand that.

thanks for help
Does "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota" problem is fixed for now in this addon?
Does The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota problem is fixed for now in this addon?
(2020-12-25, 18:59)rulet Wrote: Does The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota problem is fixed for now in this addon?

Are you using your own API Keys ?
(2020-12-25, 19:06)blueribb Wrote: Are you using your own API Keys ?
Yes. It's said here that one needs to recreate the project, I don't get how to do that?
(2020-12-25, 19:08)rulet Wrote:
(2020-12-25, 19:06)blueribb Wrote: Are you using your own API Keys ?
Yes. It's said here that one needs to recreate the project, I don't get how to do that?
Again, did you make your own API Keys (google project) ?
(2020-12-25, 22:32)blueribb Wrote: Again, did you make your own API Keys (google project) ?

Yes, as I said, I used my own API keys.
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube0