• 133(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2020-12-21, 15:23)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-12-20, 21:58)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-12-20, 20:48)mathu204 Wrote: Quick question for any of u guys that use Library Integration or people with their own libraries how did you manage to curate your libraries, so far i just added few lists like "Netflix complete catalogue" on trakt using TMDB Helper, and alot of shows movies didnt have clearlogos I ended up manually downloading a lot and putting them in and just deleting some movies/shows along the way and while I have a decent amount of content now. Im missing a lot of the stuff I feel like I would like such as a lot of the popular movie series from DCEU, FastnFurious, etc. While I could go do this manually; I probaby will but are there any lists of really good movies and shows acros the board anywhere so I can just copy paste and build up my library? I know someone here said u had a 4000 movie library how did u go about building that?

well actually its 11000 movies & 5000 shows in my library , Not in a physical form but (.strm) , You can pull trakt lists to your library using tmdb helper and can  add artwork using artwork beef . but it might be limited quota  there  . I  have set my home screen movies limit in  widgets  to 2000 and more then 60 widgets on home screen and funny part is skin loads INSTANT ,widgets load instant , for result links using  Prime Minister ,and set the auto play size maximum 20GB minimum 5GB ,100 % better playlists and feel good compare to native Netflix app.

With that many shows with metadata and artwork pulled from Artwork beef for each of them Posters, Clearlogos and Fanart bare minimum and landscape posters most likely for the episodes page for a nicer look your Kodi build has to be ridiculously large. I have about 1500 movies and around 1000 TV shows and my build after deleting my thumbnails folder and recaching the artwork is 3.5 GB just for reference most apps Like Netflix is under 100 Mb.  Just a rough estimate (very rough math is not my strong suit) you have about 10 times the content of my build so over 30 GB realistically You would have to use a PC or use expandable storage just to hold the build as most Android boxes only have around 8 GB of storage some of the better ones have 16 like the Shield. My Laptop loads all my Widgets instantly my Nvidia Shield loads all smartplaylist widgets instantly the skin helper widgets take a few seconds. Just curious what type of setup you are using for TV use. Do you have a dedicated HTPC or something? I'll probably just pop a 64 GB thumb drive to expand the storage of my Shield If I try to replicate your numbers. For those of you wanting to make a Library integrated build as large as Nazims the storage you will need is something you will have to take into consideration.
1 TB on PC ( Core i5 5th Gen with Nvidia GTX 1080ti Graphic Card ) using HDMI 2.1 ( Belkin ) to Connect with Samsung Q80R 65'' .
All Movies and Tv Shows in (.strm) format included artworks took only 75 GB of space  . Almost  85 % Movies and shows have all kind of ClearLogos , ClearArt , Posters, Episodes Views , Fanart , Trailers etc curtesy of Tiny Media Manager & Artwork beef , Media Companion etc  , PC is Far better then any other platform for Kodi even better then Nvidia Shield which I use on my other TV Qled 70R . for streaming links I use Prime Minister . and can stream 4K HDR 30 GB size very smoothly thanks to GTX graphic card and my 50Mbps internet Connection . Storage and cache all under 100 GB for 16000 Media Titles . lol
Hello guys I've been using Kodi for awhile now but gotta admit still a noob at it, so I spent the entire day today fixing this but I couldn't.I can't get any ratings to show up other than tmdb.Please any help would be highly appreciated.
"for result links using  Prime Minister"

What's that? Is it just an add-on?
(2020-12-21, 20:43)Blackysb Wrote: "for result links using  Prime Minister"

What's that? Is it just an add-on?

its just like we have A.M for morning and PM for afternoon and night .
(2020-12-21, 20:07)knowellnoel Wrote: Hello guys I've been using Kodi for awhile now but gotta admit still a noob at it, so I spent the entire day today fixing this but I couldn't.I can't get any ratings to show up other than tmdb.Please any help would be highly appreciated.

Ratings Meta (and API keys in general)
For ratings from IMDB, TMDB, TVDB, Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic
1) Make sure they are enabled in 'Media Library Views' tab under 'Media Flags, Ratings ......' (they should be ON by default)
2) To enable them in BINGIE views, go to homelayout tab and enable them under 'Footer' header (tick OFF the setting 'Disable ratings flags in bingie views...')
To enable them in libraries, in 'Media Library Views' tab, tick off the setting 'Do not show footer in views'
3) [THIS IS DONE PRIOR TO LIBRARY SCAN] Use scrapers and set in there settings to get ratings from IMDB & TMDB for movies (e.g Universal scraper). and TVDB & IMDB for tv shows (e.g TVDB Scraper).
4) Go to Skin Settings -> Supported addons -> select 'Metadata and Artwork Module', switch to 'API Keys' tab, and fill with your API keys.
For Rottern Tomatoes & MetaCritic you'll need to have an OMDB key - you can get it from here https://www.omdbapi.com/apikey.aspx
for TMDB Key - www.themoviedb.org
Fanart key is not important for ratings but is for fanart images in the skin, get from https://fanart.tv/
(2020-12-21, 20:07)knowellnoel Wrote: Hello guys I've been using Kodi for awhile now but gotta admit still a noob at it, so I spent the entire day today fixing this but I couldn't.I can't get any ratings to show up other than tmdb.Please any help would be highly appreciated.

Getting the Ratings to show up has been discussed multiple times in the last few weeks scroll back and read the last 10 pages of this thread and you will learn all you need to know.

Edit*** or just read the last post by neurosis lol
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Hello again friends, 
Unfortunately, I'm still having issues using BINGIE and BINGIE MOD skins on my Raspberry Pi 4 with Kodi 18.7, and I'm still seeing a black screen when I try to use BINGIE or BINGIE MOD.
I tried to uninstall both skins and reinstall them, but I'm still getting the black screen.
Could the problem be related to error messages I'm seeing for the Skin Helper Service and the Skin Helper Service Backgrounds service when Kodi is first turned on?
Also, when I checked the dependencies lists for both skins, I'm saw wrong version numbers for a few of the installed dependencies. For instance, as you can see in the screenshots, Skin Helper Service and the Skin Helper Service Backgrounds are showing as if version 1.0.0 is installed, and not their actual version number. Could this mistaken identification of the installed dependencies versions lead to the black screen? 

(2020-12-22, 03:19)mjeshurun Wrote: Hello again friends, 
Unfortunately, I'm still having issues using BINGIE and BINGIE MOD skins on my Raspberry Pi 4 with Kodi 18.7, and I'm still seeing a black screen when I try to use BINGIE or BINGIE MOD.
I tried to uninstall both skins and reinstall them, but I'm still getting the black screen.
Could the problem be related to error messages I'm seeing for the Skin Helper Service and the Skin Helper Service Backgrounds service when Kodi is first turned on?
Also, when I checked the dependencies lists for both skins, I'm saw wrong version numbers for a few of the installed dependencies. For instance, as you can see in the screenshots, Skin Helper Service and the Skin Helper Service Backgrounds are showing as if version 1.0.0 is installed, and not their actual version number. Could this mistaken identification of the installed dependencies versions lead to the black screen? 

You haven’t mentioned any of the steps I’ve asked you to take.
(2020-12-22, 11:22)HugoL Wrote:

Sorry, @HugoL. I tried the steps you mentioned, but they didn’t help.
Is there a terminal command that removes all Kodi relevant files?
Maybe i didn’t uninstall it correctly.
(2020-12-07, 21:51)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-07, 21:04)mjeshurun Wrote:
(2020-12-07, 16:17)HugoL Wrote: Is this a fresh install that has had no other skins installed apart from bingie and bingie mod?
Hi @HugoL , many thanks for replying 🙏
Other than Bingie and Bingie MOD, I also installed Estuary Leia Mod, Amber and AppTV skins, but I deleted Amber and AppTV.

Ok. In either bingie skin, reset menus to skin default by going

skin settings > configure shortcuts > restore menu items.

Also do the below option > Restore Default Widgets in Hubs.

And for good measure, go to

Back up and restore > Reset the skin to default settings.

Failing this, you can try a fresh Kodi and bingie install. Bingie 1.03 for the dependencies and then the bingie mod 1.09 skin.
@mjeshurun 

Please read the steps again.  Note that the last option is a fresh Kodi install, not just a fresh bingie install.
(2020-12-21, 21:06)neurosis13 Wrote:

Ratings Meta (and API keys in general)
For ratings from IMDB, TMDB, TVDB, Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic
1) Make sure they are enabled in 'Media Library Views' tab under 'Media Flags, Ratings ......' (they should be ON by default)
2) To enable them in BINGIE views, go to homelayout tab and enable them under 'Footer' header (tick OFF the setting 'Disable ratings flags in bingie views...')
To enable them in libraries, in 'Media Library Views' tab, tick off the setting 'Do not show footer in views'
3) [THIS IS DONE PRIOR TO LIBRARY SCAN] Use scrapers and set in there settings to get ratings from IMDB & TMDB for movies (e.g Universal scraper). and TVDB & IMDB for tv shows (e.g TVDB Scraper).
4) Go to Skin Settings -> Supported addons -> select 'Metadata and Artwork Module', switch to 'API Keys' tab, and fill with your API keys.
For Rottern Tomatoes & MetaCritic you'll need to have an OMDB key - you can get it from here https://www.omdbapi.com/apikey.aspx
for TMDB Key - www.themoviedb.org
Fanart key is not important for ratings but is for fanart images in the skin, get from https://fanart.tv/
I've been at it for the last 10 hours and I can finally get some peace of mind.Thanks to you I've done it but I have a really minor problem and hoping it will be fixed asap,it's just imdb and tmdb rating is showing instantly but metacritic and rotten tomatoes aren't showing for all the movies I've just added a little over 10 movies and it's only showing rotten tomatoes and metacritic for just one and not showing for others.What do I have to do to fix this?
(2020-12-22, 12:12)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-07, 21:51)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-12-07, 21:04)mjeshurun Wrote: Hi @HugoL , many thanks for replying 🙏
Other than Bingie and Bingie MOD, I also installed Estuary Leia Mod, Amber and AppTV skins, but I deleted Amber and AppTV.

Ok. In either bingie skin, reset menus to skin default by going

skin settings > configure shortcuts > restore menu items.

Also do the below option > Restore Default Widgets in Hubs.

And for good measure, go to

Back up and restore > Reset the skin to default settings.

Failing this, you can try a fresh Kodi and bingie install. Bingie 1.03 for the dependencies and then the bingie mod 1.09 skin.
@mjeshurun 

Please read the steps again.  Note that the last option is a fresh Kodi install, not just a fresh bingie install.

I tried your suggestions except for “Also do the below option > Restore Default Widgets in Hubs.”, because I didn’t find the command in the settings.

I checked the Kodi.log for clues of the problem, and it shows errors for Skin Helper Service and Skin Helper Service Backgrounds.
How should I share the log?
I understand I shouldn’t add it into the forum.
(2020-12-22, 11:54)mjeshurun Wrote:
(2020-12-22, 11:22)HugoL Wrote:

After uninstalling kodi on my android devices I always power off the system for a few minutes before reinstalling because there always seems to be some leftovers. Just curious why are you using a ras pie? They are so flaky, they might be fun to build and tinker with but not the most reliable streamer. There are a lot of affordable options right now. I Just purchased a Dynalink Android TV box for $29.50 from walmart runs official Android TV and Android 10. I have kodi 18.9 with the Bingie mod installed on it along with the official Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, and many more, I highly recommend it I barely notice a difference between it and my Nvidia Shield.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-12-22, 15:01)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-12-22, 11:54)mjeshurun Wrote:
(2020-12-22, 11:22)HugoL Wrote: You haven’t mentioned any of the steps I’ve asked you to take.

After uninstalling kodi on my android devices I always power off the system for a few minutes before reinstalling because there always seems to be some leftovers. Just curious why are you using a ras pie? They are so flaky, they might be fun to build and tinker with but not the most reliable streamer. There are a lot of affordable options right now. I Just purchased a Dynalink Android TV box for $29.50 from walmart runs official Android TV and Android 10. I have kodi 18.9 with the Bingie mod installed on it along with the official Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, and many more, I highly recommend it I barely notice a difference between it and my Nvidia Shield.

Hi @cscott1 Smile
I bought a Raspberry Pi 4 (4GB) to use as an OpenHAB smart home system. And since I already have the Raspberry Pi, I figured I’d use it also for Kodi.

Is there a particular terminal command to completely uninstall kodi with all its dependencies and addons?
(2020-12-22, 15:10)mjeshurun Wrote:
(2020-12-22, 15:01)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-12-22, 11:54)mjeshurun Wrote: Sorry, @HugoL. I tried the steps you mentioned, but they didn’t help.

Hi @cscott1 Smile
I bought a Raspberry Pi 4 (4GB) to use as an OpenHAB smart home system. And since I already have the Raspberry Pi, I figured I’d use it also for Kodi.

Is there a particular terminal command to completely uninstall kodi with all its dependencies and addons?
Honestly I'm an Android and Windows guy not really familiar with ras pi operating systems. Have you tried using OSMC instead of Kodi from the little bit I have read that seems to be the go to system for ras pies and all kodi addons are compatible with it.
  • 133(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0