• 135(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Also I'm kind of curious guys since universal scraper is used for movies in my library so is there any way I can add other addons to be used for my library like when I add a widget and add a video addon for the movies there is no detailed description nor ratings showing so my question is with how many addons can universal scraper can be used and how can I get all the description and ratings of the movies which I have chosen from outside of my library?
(Thanks in advance)
(2020-12-24, 06:06)knowellnoel Wrote: Also I'm kind of curious guys since universal scraper is used for movies in my library so is there any way I can add other addons to be used for my library like when I add a widget and add a video addon for the movies there is no detailed description nor ratings showing so my question is with how many addons can universal scraper can be used and how can I get all the description and ratings of the movies which I have chosen from outside of my library?
(Thanks in advance)

From what I understand universal movie scraper is only for movies in library. Addons can’t be used for library unless u do something called library integration which can be found under different names in addon settings. TMDB helper is a great one that I used bc the addon itself lets u play with any addon u have installed such as Netflix, Disney or a direct file that u have in ur library.

Ratings, fan art and description in. Titan bingie mod from addons are addon-dependent so it depends on the addon you’re using to get help on getting plot ratings etc. tbh I just moved into library integration as many here advised and it made everything easier. If u want help for the addon ur using its better to go to r/Addons4Kodi unless it’s an official addon then ur good to mention it
My older request , Why Search results limited to 100 , I want no restriction .
(2020-12-24, 10:56)nazim12 Wrote: My older request , Why Search results limited to 100 , I want no restriction .
If you don't mind editing some file, take a look at this mod's github here

remove the limit parameter or change to your preference
Image Image
(2020-12-24, 08:51)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-12-24, 06:06)knowellnoel Wrote: Also I'm kind of curious guys since universal scraper is used for movies in my library so is there any way I can add other addons to be used for my library like when I add a widget and add a video addon for the movies there is no detailed description nor ratings showing so my question is with how many addons can universal scraper can be used and how can I get all the description and ratings of the movies which I have chosen from outside of my library?
(Thanks in advance)

From what I understand universal movie scraper is only for movies in library. Addons can’t be used for library unless u do something called library integration which can be found under different names in addon settings. TMDB helper is a great one that I used bc the addon itself lets u play with any addon u have installed such as Netflix, Disney or a direct file that u have in ur library.

Ratings, fan art and description in. Titan bingie mod from addons are addon-dependent so it depends on the addon you’re using to get help on getting plot ratings etc. tbh I just moved into library integration as many here advised and it made everything easier. If u want help for the addon ur using its better to go to r/Addons4Kodi unless it’s an official addon then ur good to mention it

Now I've understood.One last thing how can I add Last played movies or shows to the home menu saying continue watching just like Netflix? Bear with me cuz I'm pretty new to this mod
(2020-12-24, 14:17)knowellnoel Wrote:
(2020-12-24, 08:51)mathu204 Wrote:
(Thanks in advance)

Now I've understood.One last thing how can I add Last played movies or shows to the home menu saying continue watching just like Netflix? Bear with me cuz I'm pretty new to this mod
Continue watching should be a default widget
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-12-24, 14:09)redglory Wrote:
(2020-12-24, 10:56)nazim12 Wrote: My older request , Why Search results limited to 100 , I want no restriction .

Thanks, i will surely look in for it.
(2020-12-23, 19:53)mathu204 Wrote: Does anyone else get the wrong episode show in their next up sometimes? Like it goes one episode ahead, I can fix by going into more episodes then marking the correct one as watched then unpatched but I would like to have it update correctly or maybe fix itself on a skin reload. Not sure if I’m the only one who faces this error tho
Bump on this?
(2020-12-25, 02:02)mathu204 Wrote:
(2020-12-23, 19:53)mathu204 Wrote: Does anyone else get the wrong episode show in their next up sometimes? Like it goes one episode ahead, I can fix by going into more episodes then marking the correct one as watched then unpatched but I would like to have it update correctly or maybe fix itself on a skin reload. Not sure if I’m the only one who faces this error tho
Bump on this?

Is it showing the correct episode information and just skipping ahead or is it playing the wrong episode for the information listed? I have the latter sometimes but it's not a skin related issue sometimes there will be a special or a two part episode that the streaming addon will have listed improperly. I watched a whole season of a show where the I was always an episode ahead of what it was listed it eventually righted itself.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-12-25, 15:09)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-12-25, 02:02)mathu204 Wrote:
Bump on this?

Is it showing the correct episode information and just skipping ahead or is it playing the wrong episode for the information listed? I have the latter sometimes but it's not a skin related issue sometimes there will be a special or a two part episode that the streaming addon will have listed improperly. I watched a whole season of a show where the I was always an episode ahead of what it was listed it eventually righted itself.
So lets say I am on 1x02 of a show. I click play on it and back out real quick without it even playing bc i realized i dont want to watch this show. When I back out the widget Continue Watching on my home will show 1x03 instead of 1x02 now instead even though there is no progress on 1x02, and it is not watched, not sure if its skin related or not but i assume Kodi thinks that I played 1x02 or somehting and shows 1x03. If i press it and play it it will play 1x03 (the correct one for what it shows; but it shows the wrong episode which is the problem). If i go into More Episodes below it will correctly show I have no progress on 1x02, but the widget will always show 1x03 as my current episode even though it knows its not the right one bc going into More Episodes shows it correctly. 

So far the only way to fix this is Marking 1x02, and 1x03 watched, then marking both as unwatched and then going back to the home screen in which it will update to 1x02.
Or by going into More Episodes, playing 1x02 part way enough to leave a playback progress in which when I go back it will show x% 1x02 correctly.

Minorly  working after your suggestions , Let say I have Horror movies around 1500 but in searching a playlist ( Horror)  showing around 400 movies . but when I set a widget of ''Horror'' on home screen it does show all 1500 horror movies.
And I tried many things but percentage of ''In Progress Media '' does work for some time but when I refresh home widgets , Percentage reset back to 0% for all Movies & TV Shows although movies plays from the exact resume point with 0% on Posters .
(2020-12-26, 08:16)nazim12 Wrote:

Minorly  working after your suggestions , Let say I have Horror movies around 1500 but in searching a playlist ( Horror)  showing around 400 movies . but when I set a widget of ''Horror'' on home screen it does show all 1500 horror movies.
Firstly, it's not recommended to have more than 20/30 entries on a widget. It will make your skin somewhat slow.

You can set a playlist as your widget. Just defined how much results you want to limit and set it on home screen.
Image Image
(2020-12-26, 14:23)redglory Wrote:
(2020-12-26, 08:16)nazim12 Wrote:
(2020-12-24, 14:09)redglory Wrote: If you don't mind editing some file, take a look at this mod's github here

Firstly, it's not recommended to have more than 20/30 entries on a widget. It will make your skin somewhat slow.

You can set a playlist as your widget. Just defined how much results you want to limit and set it on home screen.

I don't know where you are getting that 20/30 number from almost all of my widgets are over 100 entries and they are almost instant except for any skin helper widgets they take a few seconds. It depends on your hardware as well an I9 processor with an Nvidia graphics card and 32 GB of Ram is going to handle any size widgets you throw at it where as the 20/30 widgets you mentioned might brick a fire stick.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2020-12-26, 16:02)cscott1 Wrote:
(2020-12-26, 14:23)redglory Wrote:
(2020-12-26, 08:16)nazim12 Wrote: Minorly  working after your suggestions , Let say I have Horror movies around 1500 but in searching a playlist ( Horror)  showing around 400 movies . but when I set a widget of ''Horror'' on home screen it does show all 1500 horror movies.

I don't know where you are getting that 20/30 number from almost all of my widgets are over 100 entries and they are almost instant except for any skin helper widgets they take a few seconds. It depends on your hardware as well an I9 processor with an Nvidia graphics card and 32 GB of Ram is going to handle any size widgets you throw at it where as the 20/30 widgets you mentioned might brick a fire stick.

Ok, I was being a bit strict Smile

But 100 is not 5000 as the user was asking (if I'm understanding correctly his intentions)
Image Image
  • 135(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0