Missing Movies
Quote:- Under Videos->Add-Ons
- Select "Missing Movie Scanner"
- Use auto scan to scan you Movies or TV source paths
Hi I have followed the above instructions and there is no "Missing Movie Scanner" button and neither is there a 'manually add' film button.
(2021-01-05, 11:55)Obi-Wan-420 Wrote:
Quote:- Under Videos->Add-Ons
- Select "Missing Movie Scanner"
- Use auto scan to scan you Movies or TV source paths
Hi I have followed the above instructions and there is no "Missing Movie Scanner" button and neither is there a 'manually add' film button.
@Obi-Wan-420

This add-on is broken and has been for a number of years.

What are you trying to do?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-01-05, 12:05)Karellen Wrote: @Obi-Wan-420

This add-on is broken and has been for a number of years.

What are you trying to do?
Add missing videos to Kodi's library. Without much luck Sad

It's strange as if I scan it'll sometimes pick up X film but if I scan again it misses X film... I have double checked the format & names etc
(2021-01-05, 12:15)Obi-Wan-420 Wrote: Add missing videos to Kodi's library. Without much luck
Please provide a Debug Log which captures you trying to scrape the movie and I should be able to see what the problem is.

If you want to check which movie did not scrape, use the Event Log (wiki)

I will split your posts and move them to the correct forum.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing Movies0