NFO File tags
Hi

Update the file tags structure and allows multiple tag for "Set" tag.

br
:-)
(2021-01-07, 03:19)Seth77 Wrote: Update the file tags structure and allows multiple tag for "Set" tag.
Don't understand. Update what?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-01-07, 03:32)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-01-07, 03:19)Seth77 Wrote: Update the file tags structure and allows multiple tag for "Set" tag.
Don't understand. Update what?
In the current structure is not possible to define multiple "Set" for a movie.
A movie can appear in one set only.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-01-07, 04:15)Karellen Wrote: A movie can appear in one set only.

yes ; it s not possible to change that ?
So this is a Feature Request?

Almost anything is possible as long as someone writes the code. But in this instance it would be a major change to the Video Library and the database structure, so the chances of this happening are tiny, especially as it was specifically designed this way.

Explain what you are trying to do and I might think of different ways to do it.
My Signature
Yes a feature request.

i want to add a movie in multiple set.

for example:
Avenger
- set 1: Avenger Saga
- set 2: Marvel Saga
This may not be what you are after but it is possible to add same movie. Now the kicker is one movie is 4k and the other is 1080 for me. One movie is scrapped with  TMDB and the other is scrapped with the movieDb. If I am correct in my understanding doing it this way gives each movie a uniqueid. So i have same movie in one set or 2 sets of same movie. The Matrix has 2 sets.

(2021-01-07, 05:57)Seth77 Wrote: for example:
Avenger
- set 1: Avenger Saga
- set 2: Marvel Saga
For this particular example, I have created a Movie Universe in my library, which can keep the movie (and all the movies in the saga) in its original Movie Set, but also add the movie to the overall Marvel Saga.

There is some work involved. Read here... HOW-TO:Movie_universe (wiki)
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NFO File tags0