• 34(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
(2021-01-10, 10:53)danzel4711 Wrote: Hello.
I have a problem with renamer module. When you try to use renamer on selected TV Show it moves whole folder to root folder. Renaming works fine but folder moving to different location. Im doing something wrong?
No, tv show folders has to be in the source folder. It's always SourcePath\TvShowFolder\tvshow.nfo.
Because there is no video file for the tv show itself the scanner always looks into each subdirectory of a source and search for a tvshow.nfo. The episodes than can be in any custom folder or directly in the tv show folder.
(2021-01-08, 13:28)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-01-08, 01:23)OnlineO Wrote: When you just rescan a movie for a single item like a Clearlogo, Ember seems to always scan for extrathumbs, extrafanart and .actor pictures on top of scanning for the single item you selected.
Nope. But all images, trailers and NFO will be re-written if an obejct has been edited (or scraped).
Jepp you are right -. my bad... not scanned but rewritten, still is it really necessary to rewrite everything when we just scan for one specific item? I get that we have to rewrite the NFO for possible new reference, but the actor pictures as well? Isn't that just delaying everything? Just a thought...

regards
O.
(2020-12-18, 02:52)shaktoo Wrote: Dan can we not add ratings scraping functionality from likes of Rotten Tomato ?
I have to  to say that Media companion does actually scrape all ratings including RT.
I really Love ember but seeing everyone else's Kodi showing nice ratings on home screens ( using appropriate skins) is just breaking me.
trying to get the ratings & appropriate flags in Kodi skins has broken my library & my Kodi.
I have to redo my full library setup & re scrape...
Please Dan just add this ratings scraper  and ember will be 110% perfect ...
It would be great to have this scraping functionality, something like this:
Is this coming in Ember 2.0?
No pressure, just asking. Ember would be top notch if this was implemented Rofl
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2021-01-10, 17:04)JanM201 Wrote:
(2020-12-18, 02:52)shaktoo Wrote: Dan can we not add ratings scraping functionality from likes of Rotten Tomato ?
I have to  to say that Media companion does actually scrape all ratings including RT.
I really Love ember but seeing everyone else's Kodi showing nice ratings on home screens ( using appropriate skins) is just breaking me.
trying to get the ratings & appropriate flags in Kodi skins has broken my library & my Kodi.
I am confident Dan is keeping this in his focus , he did say it would be  in the last update but I am guessing there are more pressing matters.
However I have 1 Question which might sound stupid but is there any way I could stop ember form adding the zero when reaming TV Series / Seasons " Season 01" and instead of having just " Season 1". This renaming makes an issue when scraping from my Prime and other related addon content as they create only season 1 and updates of new episodes only to that folder whereas ember keeps adding the season 01 which creates doubling up of .strms.
(2021-01-10, 14:53)OnlineO Wrote: Isn't that just delaying everything?
Maybe a little bit. But if you work local or in a LAN it should a such a big impact. I mean most of the files are less than 1 MB.

(2021-01-10, 14:53)OnlineO Wrote: is it really necessary to rewrite everything when we just scan for one specific item?
Yes and no. The reason for this is that Ember is capable to use/set more than one file name for e.g an poster. If you work with e.g. poster.jpg and <filename>-poster.jpg the images could be different (if settings were changed afterwards, for example and other reasons that are complicated to explain). Ember and Kodi prefer a different filename than Plex. That means it could be that different images are displayed if the images are not the same. To solve the problem, all images are always rewritten when saving. This ensures that all files of an image type have the same content (also NFOs and trailers). Currently I have no option built in that only changed objects are saved again. These triggers are missing and will not be available until Ember 3.0. Currently, EVERYTHING is saved each time you edit / scrape. As I said, this is very stupid for users who make backups, since all files always change, even if nothing has actually changed. But as I said, this will be better solved in Ember 3.0.
(2021-01-10, 22:13)shaktoo Wrote:
(2021-01-10, 17:04)JanM201 Wrote:
I am confident Dan is keeping this in his focus , he did say it would be  in the last update but I am guessing there are more pressing matters.
However I have 1 Question which might sound stupid but is there any way I could stop ember form adding the zero when reaming TV Series / Seasons " Season 01" and instead of having just " Season 1". This renaming makes an issue when scraping from my Prime and other related addon content as they create only season 1 and updates of new episodes only to that folder whereas ember keeps adding the season 01 which creates doubling up of .strms.
I said this comes in Ember 2.0 before i desided to rename the refurbished version to 3.0 Big Grin
But i know that this is one of the last things that is still missing in Ember compared to the Kodi main features. So i will move this part of code from 3.0 to 2.0 but at the moment I haven't done anything. First i will try to fix some already known bugs before i add new ones Tongue

Regarding your season naming question: Yes! The season and season-episode number flag have numbers that define padding:
Code:
$K2_?
$W2_S?2E?
Change all "2" to "1" if you don't want to "padding" the number. The second line shows the padding for the season number and the padding for the episode number: $W2_S?2E?

1= 1, 10, 100 ...
2 = 01, 10, 100 ...
3 = 001, 010, 100 ...
Hi All, could someone enlighten me on how to configure the scraper so that it will populate the "Trailer URL" field of the NFO file? I have previously used the beta version and was able to scrape this automatically, but since upgrading to 1.9.0 this field no longer gets populated automatically for me any more. I am, however, able to download the trailer using the scraper. I do prefer simply having the trailer URL stored in the NFO since Kodi seems to be able to take advantage of the URL when playing trailer without having to download and store the trailer locally.
Also, I am also able to use the "+" button to manually set the NFO field. It is just not automated.
You have to enable Scrapers-Data => Global Fields => Trailer and the checkbox in the TMDb data scraper. TMDb is the only scraper that provides trailer links.
The trailer scraper can only be used to download trailers or to get the link manually via edit dialog (as you already know).

IMO trailer links are useless because at some time they are no longer available. I whould download it.
Clicking on New version available points to https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=259449 Smile (old thread)...
(2021-01-11, 02:36)DanCooper Wrote: You have to enable Scrapers-Data => Global Fields => Trailer and the checkbox in the TMDb data scraper. TMDb is the only scraper that provides trailer links.
The trailer scraper can only be used to download trailers or to get the link manually via edit dialog (as you already know).

IMO trailer links are useless because at some time they are no longer available. I whould download it.
Thanks for the response, Dan. I did have the two options checked already but the URL field was not populated. I do notice that the trailers are getting downloaded instead. Perhaps it is a mutual exclusive thing? I.e. if a trailer is downloaded then the URL is not scraped/populated?  In "Scrapers - Trailers" I only have TMDB enabled. Same in "Scrapers - Data" (only TMDB).
(2021-01-10, 23:14)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-01-10, 14:53)OnlineO Wrote: Isn't that just delaying everything?
Maybe a little bit. But if you work local or in a LAN it should a such a big impact. I mean most of the files are less than 1 MB.

(2021-01-10, 14:53)OnlineO Wrote: is it really necessary to rewrite everything when we just scan for one specific item?
Yes and no. The reason for this is that Ember is capable to use/set more than one file name for e.g an poster. If you work with e.g. poster.jpg and <filename>-poster.jpg the images could be different (if settings were changed afterwards, for example and other reasons that are complicated to explain). Ember and Kodi prefer a different filename than Plex. That means it could be that different images are displayed if the images are not the same. To solve the problem, all images are always rewritten when saving. This ensures that all files of an image type have the same content (also NFOs and trailers). Currently I have no option built in that only changed objects are saved again. These triggers are missing and will not be available until Ember 3.0. Currently, EVERYTHING is saved each time you edit / scrape. As I said, this is very stupid for users who make backups, since all files always change, even if nothing has actually changed. But as I said, this will be better solved in Ember 3.0.

Thanks for clearing that up :-)
Makes sense.
btw. I was recognizing this during a scan of a couple of 100 movies for just a clearlogo and wondered why doing clearlogo searching Ember triggered all those writes :-)
Thanks again!
O.
(2021-01-11, 10:22)Nwalker Wrote: Perhaps it is a mutual exclusive thing?
No, because data scrapers (all NFO fields incl. trailer links) and trailer scraper are different modules/addons. That's also the reason why Ember can't use links from trailer scrapers for trailer links. Do you've checked if TMDb has a trailer for you movie (also check the language with which the trailer is flagged). Or tell me the movie and you language setting so i can test it by myself.
(2021-01-11, 15:37)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-01-11, 10:22)Nwalker Wrote: Perhaps it is a mutual exclusive thing?
No, because data scrapers (all NFO fields incl. trailer links) and trailer scraper are different modules/addons. That's also the reason why Ember can't use links from trailer scrapers for trailer links. Do you've checked if TMDb has a trailer for you movie (also check the language with which the trailer is flagged). Or tell me the movie and you language setting so i can test it by myself.
I was testing the movie Hugo: https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/44826-h...m=Trailers
I switched back to the old BETA build and it was able to scrape the first link and populate it using "(Re)Scrape Single Data Field -> Trailer". I do not know how to check the language of the trailer but it is in English.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv3obL9HqyY
(2021-01-10, 23:24)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-01-10, 22:13)shaktoo Wrote:
(2021-01-10, 17:04)JanM201 Wrote: It would be great to have this scraping functionality, something like this:
I said this comes in Ember 2.0 before i desided to rename the refurbished version to 3.0 Big Grin
But i know that this is one of the last things that is still missing in Ember compared to the Kodi main features. So i will move this part of code from 3.0 to 2.0 but at the moment I haven't done anything. First i will try to fix some already known bugs before i add new ones Tongue

Regarding your season naming question: Yes! The season and season-episode number flag have numbers that define padding:
Code:
$K2_?
$W2_S?2E?
Change all "2" to "1" if you don't want to "padding" the number. The second line shows the padding for the season number and the padding for the episode number: $W2_S?2E?

1= 1, 10, 100 ...
2 = 01, 10, 100 ...
3 = 001, 010, 100 ...

Thanks Dan .. that Worked perfectly Smile
(2021-01-04, 19:59)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-01-04, 18:20)dubster Wrote: Thanks Dan, I wondered if that might be it, but the dropdown list is empty.
I think there are two bugs, but it should be possible to fix it manually. In the folder .\Ember Media Manager\Profiles\PROFILE_NAME\ should be a file CertLanguages.xml and a file Core.ScraperLanguages.xml. Open both files (with Notepad++ or Windows Notepad) and change if needed:

CertLanguages.xml:
  • <CertLanguages ...... > and </CertLanguages> has to be written as showed (proper case)
  • <language> and </language> has to be written as showed (proper case)
xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CertLanguages xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
  <language>
    <name>USA</name>
    <abbreviation>us</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Germany</name>
    <abbreviation>de</abbreviation>
  </language>

</CertLanguages>

Core.ScraperLanguages.xml:
  • <core.scraperlanguages ....> and </core.scraperlanguages> as showed
  • <language> and </language> as showed
xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<core.scraperlanguages xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
  <language>
    <name>Arabic</name>
    <abbreviation>ar-AR</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Bulgarian</name>
    <abbreviation>bg-BG</abbreviation>
  </language>

</core.scraperlanguages>

For both XML there is a default template in the .\Ember Media Manager\Defaults folder that should be ok. You can copy them to the profiles folder and rename it correctl if you want.
This whole mess will be fixed and changed (again) in the next 1.9.1 release.

IGNORE!!! - I reinstalled 1.9.0 and then 1.9.1 and it worked!!! Hi Dan - Downloaded latest version today.  This doesn't appear to have been fixed.  All I have under the Certifications option under Scrapers-Data in Movies is "All".  I didn't do a fresh install instead allowing the new version to overwrite the old in order to preserve my settings, etc.
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2