v19 Edit Information Menu
Hi all, is there a way to edit this menu - Either by hand, or with some sort of editor plugin?
There are a lot of selections that I don't use, and would like to remove them.
I really only use the Manage, Information and Extras.

Thanks,

System 1: Ryzen 3400G, Gigabyte Mini ITX B450I - LibreELEC 11.x (Kodi 20 [Nexus]) - Skin: Amber (Matrix)
System 2: Khadas VIM3pro - CoreELEC- Skin: Amber (Matrix)

System 3: Ryzen 5700g Gigabyte Mini ITX x570 - LibreElec 12.x (Kodi 21 [Omega]) Nightlies - Skin: Aeon-Nox: Silvo (Omega)
(2021-01-20, 19:30)TheRealDeadMan Wrote: Hi all, is there a way to edit this menu - Either by hand, or with some sort of editor plugin?
There are a lot of selections that I don't use, and would like to remove them.
I really only use the Manage, Information and Extras.

Thanks,

@TheRealDeadMan , not that I know of.  Kodi decides what goes on that context menu.  Addons can add items there too, like you see in your screenshot.

Regards,

Bart
(2021-01-22, 22:31)bsoriano Wrote: @TheRealDeadMan , not that I know of.  Kodi decides what goes on that context menu.  Addons can add items there too, like you see in your screenshot.

Regards,

Bart

Thanks for looking Smile Maybe someone will make an editor some day.
System 1: Ryzen 3400G, Gigabyte Mini ITX B450I - LibreELEC 11.x (Kodi 20 [Nexus]) - Skin: Amber (Matrix)
System 2: Khadas VIM3pro - CoreELEC- Skin: Amber (Matrix)

System 3: Ryzen 5700g Gigabyte Mini ITX x570 - LibreElec 12.x (Kodi 21 [Omega]) Nightlies - Skin: Aeon-Nox: Silvo (Omega)
(2021-01-23, 01:49)TheRealDeadMan Wrote:
(2021-01-22, 22:31)bsoriano Wrote: @TheRealDeadMan , not that I know of.  Kodi decides what goes on that context menu.  Addons can add items there too, like you see in your screenshot.

Regards,

Bart

Thanks for looking Smile Maybe someone will make an editor some day.
too bad. i would have loved that feature too

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Edit Information Menu0