[split] NHK World Japan Live
(2020-12-21, 11:06)learningit Wrote:
(2020-12-21, 09:50)sivamurugan Wrote: V 3.0.16 on Kodi 18.9 is not working for the past 2 weeks. It loads the program details but when select the program to view, it tries to load but reverts with no error. Can you please check that?
Thanks.

Please use V4.0.x available in the kodi.org repo. V3.y.y is no longer supported.
Noob here where is Kodi.org repo? Why V4.0.x is not available when searched through Kodi app itself?
Resolved (Mods please remove both of my posts)
(2021-01-24, 11:40)N.H.Kay Wrote: Resolved (Mods please remove both of my posts)

Things do not work that way on a forum. We're not your personal butler cleaning up after you.
(2021-01-24, 11:45)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-01-24, 11:40)N.H.Kay Wrote: Resolved (Mods please remove both of my posts)

Things do not work that way on a forum. We're not your personal butler cleaning up after you.

Well if forum only provided me the options to delete mine.
(2021-01-24, 11:47)N.H.Kay Wrote: Well if forum only provided me the options to delete mine.

Today is your lucky day. See https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=348416

Next time, don't hijack a random subforum for your generic questions.
(2021-01-24, 11:53)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-01-24, 11:47)N.H.Kay Wrote: Well if forum only provided me the options to delete mine.

Today is your lucky day. See https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=348416

Next time, don't hijack a random subforum for your generic questions.

I wouldn't call this a "Hijacking" by any means. A genuine issue related to this wonderful addon, now resolved.

"This operation will permanently disable your account. Submitted content like posts and threads will not be removed."

To repeat I only intended to remove posts not account.
(2021-01-24, 12:06)N.H.Kay Wrote: To repeat I only intended to remove posts not account.

Then my original reply still stands. Since you are a newcomer to this forum, there are a couple of anti-spam measures in place.
One of which is the ability to edit your posts, that is possible after a certain amount of time and a number of posts.

Full deleting posts is only what moderators and admins can do. If users were able to delete their own posts, entire (long-running) threads could also be removed. That is not within the intentions of this forum.
Discussion split off the forum thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] NHK World Japan Live0