• 154(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-01-24, 02:11)matke Wrote:
(2021-01-24, 02:00)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-24, 01:51)matke Wrote: I don't think it's up to the clearlogo. That wasn’t there when were three lines of text. I took screenshots for you to see what I'm talking about.
Movies Image
Tv Shows Image
I still can't figure out why I lost all my ratings for TV show and studio logos.

Maybe it's up to the skin helper?
I don't know I haven't even tried to fix the problem. lol I just keep wondering. I forgot about it until I looked at your TV show picture with your ratings. I don't use the same skin build as you though. I use a personal build to my liking.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-01-24, 01:55)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-24, 01:51)matke Wrote:
(2021-01-24, 01:25)AchillesPunks Wrote: That has to do with the clearlogo pushing the plot up or down.

I don't think it's up to the clearlogo. That wasn’t there when were three lines of text. I took screenshots for you to see what I'm talking about.
Movies Image
Tv Shows Image
I didn't switch the widget plot text. I only change the spotlight text. Also looking at the image the clearlogo are both different sizes and the adjustment the text position.

I don't have any idea how that's even possible with the text plot like that. I'll have to look in a little while. Maybe there is a plot text for movies and a plot text for TV shows. I think it's all combined though. I haven't really looked at the plot stuff in a long time. HugoL may have added 2 sections when he was making adjustments but I'm not sure.
I just checked old screenshots and the widget plot text has been set to three for a while, unless I changed it in my personal build and uploaded it to the github.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-01-24, 02:26)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-24, 02:10)matke Wrote:
(2021-01-24, 01:55)AchillesPunks Wrote: I didn't switch the widget plot text. I only change the spotlight text. Also looking at the image the clearlogo are both different sizes and the adjustment the text position.

How it changed on the widgets then? It seems to you that the size is different for claerlogo, the same sizes are just different designs. The line where the mpaa is, year, movie duration is not moved but only plot text in this case.
I figured out what the issue is. So if you us the new movie percentage on continue watching then it for some reason adds a space in for every move. If you disable that setting then it fixes the issue. I don't know how to fix it right now. I guess it's going to be if you use the movie percentage then it will be like that for now.
I won't try and fix that until next week. I start my work week tomorrow and will have no time. I don't want to spend the rest of my day trying to figure out the issue. While I was typing this I just figured out the issue and it would have to take a lot of editing. Continue watching for TV show has no plot text while the movies do. That is in two different xml files and would require a lot for the move section

Everything OK. When you have time, fix it. Thanks for the effort. In the meantime, I'm going back to the stable version.
(2021-01-24, 02:48)matke Wrote:
(2021-01-24, 02:26)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-24, 02:10)matke Wrote: How it changed on the widgets then? It seems to you that the size is different for claerlogo, the same sizes are just different designs. The line where the mpaa is, year, movie duration is not moved but only plot text in this case.
I figured out what the issue is. So if you us the new movie percentage on continue watching then it for some reason adds a space in for every move. If you disable that setting then it fixes the issue. I don't know how to fix it right now. I guess it's going to be if you use the movie percentage then it will be like that for now.
I won't try and fix that until next week. I start my work week tomorrow and will have no time. I don't want to spend the rest of my day trying to figure out the issue. While I was typing this I just figured out the issue and it would have to take a lot of editing. Continue watching for TV show has no plot text while the movies do. That is in two different xml files and would require a lot for the move section

Everything OK. When you have time, fix it. Thanks for the effort. In the meantime, I'm going back to the stable version.
Sound good
Titan Bingie Mod
Added a background to the TMDB footer logo rather than being see through i think it looks better what do u guys think. I also edited the Top 250 logo but I think mines looks worse honestly so i will either try it again or just revert it. I also edited the RT critics ratings but cant seem to get it to pop up, and the oscars but cant seem to get those to show up either
(2021-01-24, 02:31)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-24, 02:11)matke Wrote:
(2021-01-24, 02:00)AchillesPunks Wrote: I still can't figure out why I lost all my ratings for TV show and studio logos.

Maybe it's up to the skin helper?
I don't know I haven't even tried to fix the problem. lol I just keep wondering. I forgot about it until I looked at your TV show picture with your ratings. I don't use the same skin build as you though. I use a personal build to my liking.

Mine ratings also gone .new version have something only imdb enabled all other gone .
(2021-01-24, 10:58)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-01-24, 02:31)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-24, 02:11)matke Wrote: Maybe it's up to the skin helper?

Mine ratings also gone .new version have something only imdb enabled all other gone .
Same with me. It's been like that for about 2 weeks.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-01-24, 10:28)mathu204 Wrote: Image
Added a background to the TMDB footer logo rather than being see through i think it looks better what do u guys think. I also edited the Top 250 logo but I think mines looks worse honestly so i will either try it again or just revert it. I also edited the RT critics ratings but cant seem to get it to pop up, and the oscars but cant seem to get those to show up either
Nice.
Did you just edit the current TMDB image and add green background or just add a separate background?
How big is the screen you use view the skin?
Titan Bingie Mod
I get no RT critics ratings, I can see metacritic upon clicking plot and critics but not on the footer. No oscars atm
(2021-01-24, 11:28)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-24, 10:28)mathu204 Wrote: Image
Nice.
Did you just edit the current TMDB image and add green background or just add a separate background?
How big is the screen you use view the skin?

I edited both the New Footer version (which is a lot smaller) and the old version the one that u use/prefer I think u can test it with the textures .xbt I gave you, I just used photoshop and colored a square in a layer under the logo so it wouldnt affect the tmdb logo itself and then just merged it
Also to answer Nazims questoin a while back you  can add custom ratings to the NFOs to make them pop up in Titan Bingie Mod/Kodi, just added a 6.0 metacritic rating and it showed up, just no on the footer but in plot and critics and it was the one i added custom, i also added a custom Top 250 rank which also worked. And I also confirmed for those interested, you can put trailers inside the NFOs and Kodi will scan and play them, I pressed "Play Trailer" in the Bingie information view and it played the custom YT video I put in the NFO.
(2021-01-24, 11:52)mathu204 Wrote: Also to answer Nazims questoin a while back you  can add custom ratings to the NFOs to make them pop up in Titan Bingie Mod/Kodi, just added a 6.0 metacritic rating and it showed up, just no on the footer but in plot and critics and it was the one i added custom, i also added a custom Top 250 rank which also worked. And I also confirmed for those interested, you can put trailers inside the NFOs and Kodi will scan and play them, I pressed "Play Trailer" in the Bingie information view and it played the custom YT video I put in the NFO.
Yes all my trailers are local. I get every rating for movies, and none for TV.
Titan Bingie Mod
Is there any localization platform for Bingie Mod or can we just push them on github?

Anyway many thanks for the nice skin.
(2021-01-24, 13:29)archiv Wrote: Is there any localization platform for Bingie Mod or can we just push them on github?

Anyway many thanks for the nice skin.
Just push into the GitHub and I'll make sure it's good and merge the change.
Titan Bingie Mod
@AchillesPunks When I enter into the library I have this glitch with mpaa very often. The duration of the movie also often disappears. When I reset the kodi or delete the cache, it returns to normal.
  • 154(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0