Disable Now Playing fanart in menu
Hi everyone.

Is there a way to completely disable the Now Playing fanart in the Amber main menu?  So far I have been able to dim it, or hide it with a visualization, but I'd like to keep the menu images showing when music or even a video is playing.

Thanks in advance.
(2021-01-30, 23:11)barcoboy Wrote: Hi everyone.

Is there a way to completely disable the Now Playing fanart in the Amber main menu?  So far I have been able to dim it, or hide it with a visualization, but I'd like to keep the menu images showing when music or even a video is playing.

Thanks in advance.

@barcoboy, there is not at the moment. I will add this to my To-Do.

Regards,

Bart
(2021-01-31, 18:20)bsoriano Wrote: @barcoboy, there is not at the moment. I will add this to my To-Do.

Regards,

Bart

Thank you Bart, much appreciated.  I am a long time user of Transparency, but it looks like it won't be carried forward into Matrix.  I tried all of the skins listed on the official Matrix repository, and really liked Amber and how many customizable options it has, so I will be converting all of my KODI systems to use it at some point.
(2021-01-31, 22:01)barcoboy Wrote:
(2021-01-31, 18:20)bsoriano Wrote: @barcoboy, there is not at the moment. I will add this to my To-Do.

Regards,

Bart

Thank you Bart, much appreciated.  I am a long time user of Transparency, but it looks like it won't be carried forward into Matrix.  I tried all of the skins listed on the official Matrix repository, and really liked Amber and how many customizable options it has, so I will be converting all of my KODI systems to use it at some point.
@barcoboy , I am glad you are liking Amber.  If you are willing to test from GitHub, the changes are already in the master branch of the skin (https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/skin.amber).  You will find a new setting here:

That will disable the fanart for the now playing item, and will show instead whatever background the menu item was set to.  The default for this setting is No.  Please let me know if this is what you were looking for.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Works perfect.  Really appreciate the speedy service!  :-)

Thanks again.
(2021-02-02, 00:47)barcoboy Wrote: Works perfect.  Really appreciate the speedy service!  :-)

Thanks again.
@barcoboy , thanks for confirming.

Regards,

Bart

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disable Now Playing fanart in menu0