• 156(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-01-23, 02:36)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-23, 02:33)t123thomas Wrote: @AchillesPunks hope all is well and thanks for support of the beautiful skin, recently, emby for Kodi (e4k) has gone through a lot of improvement and the name changed to the addon has cause Titan Bingie skin not to recognized e4k addon.

Please let me know if you wish me to test after you have had the opportunity to add to changes to your skin.

Thanks

Emby4Kod Repo link

http://embydata.com/downloads/addons/xbm...-next-gen/

E4K group discussion link
https://emby.media/comm?unity/index.php?/topic/90781-embyforkodi-500-preview/
Thanks I'll look into this. I wasn't aware of this change.
Hi Did get a chance to look at this request?

Thanks
I can't wait for Titan Matrix Skin, once I have tasted the Matrix release version, I don't want to go back to lea, please can we have Matrix Skin.

Thanks for your supports and efforts
(2021-01-26, 00:26)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-19, 01:26)cscott1 Wrote:
(2021-01-18, 19:11)nazim12 Wrote: Omg, i was thinking it will be long hassle to set ultra hd 4k permanently, but you solved it. Thanks a lot

No problem just giving you the advice Hugo gave me when I had the same problem a few months back.
I was just wondering if you had gotten your IMDb top 250 TV shows to work? I watched a video of you set it up through skin helper widgets. Did you try through smart playlist? If there isn't a smart playlist I'll create one

There is indeed a top 250 playlist not sure where it came from I set up the Universal Movie scraper to get kewords and save as tags but that doesn't seem right it must be one of the skin playlists you setup. Thanks
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2021-01-27, 12:12)cscott1 Wrote:
(2021-01-26, 00:26)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-19, 01:26)cscott1 Wrote: No problem just giving you the advice Hugo gave me when I had the same problem a few months back.
I was just wondering if you had gotten your IMDb top 250 TV shows to work? I watched a video of you set it up through skin helper widgets. Did you try through smart playlist? If there isn't a smart playlist I'll create one

There is indeed a top 250 playlist not sure where it came from I set up the Universal Movie scraper to get kewords and save as tags but that doesn't seem right it must be one of the skin playlists you setup. Thanks
If you download the the skin from the front page I have indeed added some more playlist. I also updated other ones like New releases. Changed it so it doesn't show older movies. The date was set to 2017 so I changed to 2019 and made changes to others.
Titan Bingie Mod
I’m using Kodi on a Shield and I’m experiencing a weird bug:

Every time I exit Kodi, the widgets in the hubs are restored to their default settings. Anyone else experiencing something similar?

Also, I’m using different profiles on my Kodi setup - could this be the reason why? Perhaps the skin gets confused if there’s more than one profile on the same system? 🤷🏻‍♂️
(2021-01-27, 17:55)Fhdf Wrote: I’m using Kodi on a Shield and I’m experiencing a weird bug:

Every time I exit Kodi, the widgets in the hubs are restored to their default settings. Anyone else experiencing something similar?

Also, I’m using different profiles on my Kodi setup - could this be the reason why? Perhaps the skin gets confused if there’s more than one profile on the same system? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I am also using a shield and I have 3 profiles setup with no issues. I use TMDB helper for my widgets though
Disable plot auto scroll for plots/description option affects on widget titles. That makes widget menu titles at home screen fade away once in a while.
Is that a feature?)
Hi all I've been busy for a while so I hope I'm not going over covered ground but. I wonder is it possible to implement the keyboard that Netflix uses to search? I've tried to find it or install it on my shield with no luck.

I then remembered when I first started using Bingie, before that I was trialing Auramod and it if I remember had that keyboard.

So what are the thoughts on that?
(2021-01-10, 15:40)mathu204 Wrote: Hi I got a few questions with an imgur link again! Hope everyones doing well.

1- Hugo, you or Acchiles told me that you could not get TMDB, TVDB and IMDB ratings all together as TVDB scraper only scrapes for Tvdb and IMDb, or was it something about the skin helper service? Anyways ive started to make custom NFOs and i noticed i have an option to add TVDB, TMDB and IMDB ratings altogether. If I do this am I correct to assume Kodi/Titan Bingie Mod will read these and display them? Granted I think this one is probably gonna be moot anyway bc u guys are working on TMDBHelper integration.

2- I linked images to the problem I get where sometimes shows that I have long finished suddenly appear back in my continue watching, and it has the "watched" symbol on them so Kodi/TBM seems to recognize these episodes have been watched. I think this also relates to my problem of when the wrong episode (one ahead) is sometimes shown in the continue watching widget. 

I get the latter problem more often the watched episodes showing up rarely happens and when it does I just go into my library and mark the show as unwatched then watched again and wait for it to refresh. Since Kodi seems to know that the episodes in the first problem are watched (shows the symbol) and also knows the correct episode im on in the latter (by going into more episodes it shows the right episodes), is there a way TBM or a Kodi command can force refresh the widgets and re-read watched statuses or something?

3- In Bingie Episodes view can u guys consider making the text cut off for season titles longer? there is a lot of unused space as in the image below where the titles Book One: Water and Book Three: Fire are cut off when the space can be used. I feel it could be made much longer, or is there a parameter I could edit myself?

https://imgur.com/a/CQ9GBZb
Hey Acchiles any update on Number 3?
(2021-01-24, 10:28)mathu204 Wrote: Image
Added a background to the TMDB footer logo rather than being see through i think it looks better what do u guys think. I also edited the Top 250 logo but I think mines looks worse honestly so i will either try it again or just revert it. I also edited the RT critics ratings but cant seem to get it to pop up, and the oscars but cant seem to get those to show up either
I got the rt critics and oscars to come back by fresh installing if anyone was wondering I will show a comparison of the edits I made after my library finishes scanning everything in
(2020-12-08, 07:34)mathu204 Wrote: For anyone that was intrigued by that ExtendedInfoMod that hooks with TMDBHelper I mentioned earlier, after some research and A LOT of help I managed to make a TMDBHelper player for OpenInfo/Meta, so I can confirm episodes now work playing with TMDBHelper in ExtendedInfo, atleast for the sources i Tested, so u can now play an episode of Mandalorian through ExtendedInfoMod using TMDBHelper, and having the Disney+ addon.

Sad that I found about this right when Kodi 19 is about to come out :/, OpenInfo won't be ported over to K19, and not sure if even extended info will
(2021-01-18, 14:37)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-18, 01:55)mathu204 Wrote: Hey got a request, I am making a Titan Bingie Mod build for my friend who recently just got into Kodi, I dont want to set him up with library stuff as itd be too overwhelming as the stuff im already showing is complicated enough. My request is for in progress episodes that show 0%, I know  that we cant get the correct progress to show up which is fine it is a limitation of addons but can we make it so it shows a dummy progress bar thats like 1% in on the home screen under the title? And also on the bingie episodes view? I know this is kinda possible because it already shows this dummy progress when u press info on the episode or movie that shows 0% progress. Shown in the imgur link here. Maybe an option to enable if people dont want it but for the people using  library stuff like you guys and myself it woudlnt make any difference anway. 

https://imgur.com/a/v8RdVLo 

Ive titled and detailed a bit more of what i mean in the link please let me know your thoughts, i would very much appreciate it if you could consider it.

EDIT: Im juggling a lot of things rn but I have not forgotten about trying to edit the icons
I would have to look on my days off from work. I work till Wednesday.
Hey Acchiles just wondering if you made any thoughts on this yet, not trying to push you. Sorry for all the spam posts lol and did u get to test the textures.xbt i sent you?
Okay so here are  comparisons of the edits I made, Oscars (needs some touchup), RT critics is now flat color (didnt edit this it was already in the textures just unused 4 some reason), TMDB (added green background to it), I made some edits to the original footer icons too but Ill show that later i forgot to take pictures of that. 
ImageImage
Hello, I am new to this skin and I have an issue : Can I know why my tv shows are empty while they aren’t on others skins ?Image
(2021-01-31, 17:07)mathu204 Wrote:
(2021-01-18, 14:37)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-18, 01:55)mathu204 Wrote: Hey got a request, I am making a Titan Bingie Mod build for my friend who recently just got into Kodi, I dont want to set him up with library stuff as itd be too overwhelming as the stuff im already showing is complicated enough. My request is for in progress episodes that show 0%, I know  that we cant get the correct progress to show up which is fine it is a limitation of addons but can we make it so it shows a dummy progress bar thats like 1% in on the home screen under the title? And also on the bingie episodes view? I know this is kinda possible because it already shows this dummy progress when u press info on the episode or movie that shows 0% progress. Shown in the imgur link here. Maybe an option to enable if people dont want it but for the people using  library stuff like you guys and myself it woudlnt make any difference anway. 

https://imgur.com/a/v8RdVLo 

Ive titled and detailed a bit more of what i mean in the link please let me know your thoughts, i would very much appreciate it if you could consider it.

EDIT: Im juggling a lot of things rn but I have not forgotten about trying to edit the icons
I would have to look on my days off from work. I work till Wednesday.
Hey Acchiles just wondering if you made any thoughts on this yet, not trying to push you. Sorry for all the spam posts lol and did u get to test the textures.xbt i sent you?
I didn't even check this weekend I was really busy.
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 156(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0