• 157(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-02-01, 01:53)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-31, 17:07)mathu204 Wrote:
(2021-01-18, 14:37)AchillesPunks Wrote: I would have to look on my days off from work. I work till Wednesday.
Hey Acchiles just wondering if you made any thoughts on this yet, not trying to push you. Sorry for all the spam posts lol and did u get to test the textures.xbt i sent you?
I didn't even check this weekend I was really busy.
No problem at all! I was just checking, btw what font did u use for the Top 250 sublabel?
(2021-02-01, 01:54)mathu204 Wrote:
(2021-02-01, 01:53)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-31, 17:07)mathu204 Wrote: Hey Acchiles just wondering if you made any thoughts on this yet, not trying to push you. Sorry for all the spam posts lol and did u get to test the textures.xbt i sent you?
I didn't even check this weekend I was really busy.
No problem at all! I was just checking, btw what font did u use for the Top 250 sublabel?
I thought it was the default font in Paint3D
Titan Bingie Mod
Hi

I thought I would try out this skin but have a couple of questions.  I am using Emby on a server to manage my movies/tv shows:

1.  How do I get all the rotten tomato, imdb, etc ratings to show up for movies + tv shows?  I have entered in my omdb plus tmdb api key in Metadata and Artwork module but I am not getting the ratings like shown on screenshots
2.  How do I get the movie/tv show certification to show the BBFC logo?  For example i would like to it show the image of rated 18 instead of text.  Please note that emby saves the UK certification as GB:12, GB:15, etc.  Does this need to be UK:12, UK:15,etc

I am not able to use scrappers like universal movie scrapper since I am using Emby as I am not able to add any sources or change the content.
(2021-02-03, 21:18)geowill76 Wrote: 1.  How do I get all the rotten tomato, imdb, etc ratings to show up for movies + tv shows?  I have entered in my omdb plus tmdb api key in Metadata and Artwork module but I am not getting the ratings like shown on screenshots
Skin use script.skin.helper.service for this.....All info you have in thread https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=235676
omdb plus tmdb api key need to insert in setings for script.module.metadatautils
(2021-02-03, 21:18)geowill76 Wrote: 2.  How do I get the movie/tv show certification to show the BBFC logo?  For example i would like to it show the image of rated 18 instead of text.  Please note that emby saves the UK certification as GB:12, GB:15, etc.  Does this need to be UK:12, UK:15,etc
for changing Country need to rename-replace UK: in to GB: in two .xml
IncludesMediaFlags.xml
IncludesBingie.xml
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2021-02-03, 21:56)Angelinas Wrote:
(2021-02-03, 21:18)geowill76 Wrote: 1.  How do I get all the rotten tomato, imdb, etc ratings to show up for movies + tv shows?  I have entered in my omdb plus tmdb api key in Metadata and Artwork module but I am not getting the ratings like shown on screenshots
Skin use script.skin.helper.service for this.....All info you have in thread https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=235676
omdb plus tmdb api key need to insert in setings for script.module.metadatautils
(2021-02-03, 21:18)geowill76 Wrote: 2.  How do I get the movie/tv show certification to show the BBFC logo?  For example i would like to it show the image of rated 18 instead of text.  Please note that emby saves the UK certification as GB:12, GB:15, etc.  Does this need to be UK:12, UK:15,etc
for changing Country need to rename-replace UK: in to GB: in two .xml
IncludesMediaFlags.xml
IncludesBingie.xml
I've tested the skin helper service and I'm having a couple errors. Kodi 19
Titan Bingie Mod
Send me log of error on pm
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Hey Acchiles I am not sure what just happened I changed my season view to Big Poster details and all of a sudden my screen went black after locking the view, before locking it was fine and i was in the view. Can you tell me where Kodi stores locked/saved viewtypes so I can just reset it to default? Or another way to do that?
(2021-02-04, 00:45)Angelinas Wrote: Send me log of error on pm
Ok
Titan Bingie Mod
Another question, would u guys consider adding support for Embuary Info script and replacing Extended info with it unless u are still planning on moving forward with TMDBHelper replacing extended info which would still be great Big Grin
Hi @AchillesPunks & @HugoL

Firstly, massive thanks for this awesome skin.

This is almost the perfect skin and I know beauty and perfection is individual, but could you please help me make this skin perfect for me with a few tweaks (or please tell me what to do so I can make changes myself)? ;-)

1. I would like to revert back to the original confluence-style menu homescreen, rather than the Netflix widget style homescreen.
I know I could use original Bingie Mod, but I love the new UK certificate and codecs that are shown in your version!

2. I love the Bingie Poster and Landscape views for Movies, but is it possible to have circular navigation for this?

Many thanks ;-)
Hi There
I'm new to the world of Kodi and have many many sleepless night modifying different skins..this one is by far my favorite..thanks for this mate!!

Just 1 thing troubling me at the moment that I just can't seem to get right.

1. Widgets that are in my hub(I.e TV Shows and Movie hubs) are set to sort alphabetically, and for the life of me I can't seem to find an option to sort widgets to Random . Where can I configure widgets in my hub ?
(2021-02-05, 03:18)Coach007 Wrote: Hi There
I'm new to the world of Kodi and have many many sleepless night modifying different skins..this one is by far my favorite..thanks for this mate!!

Just 1 thing troubling me at the moment that I just can't seem to get right.

1. Widgets that are in my hub(I.e TV Shows and Movie hubs) are set to sort alphabetically, and for the life of me I can't seem to find an option to sort widgets to Random . Where can I configure widgets in my hub ?
create a smart playlist with movie or tvshows and choose "sort by"
(2021-02-04, 00:53)mathu204 Wrote: Hey Acchiles I am not sure what just happened I changed my season view to Big Poster details and all of a sudden my screen went black after locking the view, before locking it was fine and i was in the view. Can you tell me where Kodi stores locked/saved viewtypes so I can just reset it to default? Or another way to do that?

any idea on this? deleting guisettings and the viewtype.db didnt fix it so I think i need to unlock the viewtype not sure where that is in xml form dont want to fresh install lmao
(2021-01-23, 02:36)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-01-23, 02:33)t123thomas Wrote: @AchillesPunks hope all is well and thanks for support of the beautiful skin, recently, emby for Kodi (e4k) has gone through a lot of improvement and the name changed to the addon has cause Titan Bingie skin not to recognized e4k addon.

Please let me know if you wish me to test after you have had the opportunity to add to changes to your skin.

Thanks

Emby4Kod Repo link

http://embydata.com/downloads/addons/xbm...-next-gen/

E4K group discussion link
https://emby.media/community/index.php?/...0-preview/
Thanks I'll look into this. I wasn't aware of this change.
Hi  just to circle back on this request have had the time to incorporate the new emby addon into your skin?

Thanks
Code:
Hi,

I tried to use your skin mod but after switching to it this is what I get: Image

I used the aeonmq18 skin before.
I installed the skin and all dependencies from the repo and then installed the modded zip file.
If I switch to the normal titan bingie skin it works.
Any idea what could cause this?

Kodi.log has these entries:

2021-02-07 12:58:28.816 T:6124  NOTICE:   load skin from: C:\Users\Kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.titan.bingie.mod (version: 1.0.9-mod)
2021-02-07 12:58:29.365 T:6124   ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window InfoDialog
2021-02-07 12:58:29.378 T:6124   ERROR: unmatched parentheses in string.isempty(skinhelper.autoclosevideoosd))
2021-02-07 12:58:29.826 T:6124 WARNING: Trying to add unsupported control type 1
2021-02-07 12:58:29.842 T:6124 WARNING: Previous line repeats 2 times.
  • 157(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0