compile kodi with amber as default skin
Hi

I have donwloaded the amber skin from github. I am trying to compile kodi from source. I need to make amber as the default skin durin compilation.
I have changed system/addon-manifest.xml file and updated to <addon>skin.amber</addon> and also changed system/settings/settings.xml file and updated <default>skin.amber</default>. But after compilation i have installed kodi in my mobile when i open kodi it crashes. Please help.
(2021-02-04, 18:07)raghaoty Wrote: Hi

I have donwloaded the amber skin from github. I am trying to compile kodi from source. I need to make amber as the default skin durin compilation.
I have changed system/addon-manifest.xml file and updated to <addon>skin.amber</addon> and also changed system/settings/settings.xml file and updated <default>skin.amber</default>. But after compilation i have installed kodi in my mobile when i open kodi it crashes. Please help.
@raghaoty , unfortunately, I would not know how to help you, since I do not know anything about the Kodi compilation process.  If you compile with the default skin and it works well, then perhaps make sure that you include the addons that Amber depends on in your compilation.  The one that comes to mind is script.skinshortcuts.  I am sorry I cannot be of more help.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
compile kodi with amber as default skin0