• 7(current)
[RELEASE] Qobuz : an add-on for the Qobuz music streaming service
(2012-12-04, 01:32)tidalf Wrote: What :
I'm pleased to announce the release of this add-on that aim to provide support for the Qobuz music serviceQobuz is a french music service (like spotify, grooveshark or deezer) that was the first to deliver flac streaming and now the first to stream hi-res tracks :)

You need a valid account (but you can test it for free for a couple of days when you create a free account).
please report any issue you may encouter.

Where:
1.2.2 is in the official xbmc addons repository, you can install it using the menus.

Who:
The add-on was coded by Showi and (tidalf).
This application uses the Qobuz API but is not certified by Qobuz.
Hi Tidalf...

hereafter my concern:
I'm registered customer at Qobuz since abour 5 years.
Since a few weeks, I'm not more able to login in Qobuz through Kodi music add-on for Qobuz.
I was previously using this way to access to Qobuz since at least 3 or 4 years; but suddenly, it was not more possible.
Do you have any idea of what can create this difficulty ?
And, of course, what should I do to overcome it ?

Thank you in advance for your help.
(2019-10-06, 11:21)rd45 Wrote: Hi Tidalf...

hereafter my concern:
Since a few weeks, I'm not more able to login in Qobuz through Kodi music add-on for Qobuz.
I was previously using this way to access to Qobuz since at least 3 or 4 years; but suddenly, it was not more possible.

Hello, 

same exact issue here unfortunately...
using Kodi on Nvidia shield

Olivier
(2019-10-06, 16:41)Bochets34 Wrote:
(2019-10-06, 11:21)rd45 Wrote: Hi Tidalf...

hereafter my concern:

Hello, 

same exact issue here unfortunately...
using Kodi on Nvidia shield

Olivier 

according to Qobuz support, API has been changed recently and this was communicated to 'partners', including Kodi team, not sure where the issue is located...

Olivier
Hi, is there any hope that the Qobuz add-on will work again in the future? Or is this API-hassle the real culprit, which prohibits (for ever) the working of Qobuz on the rasp??
As in another thread, I second Mumsoft and would love to have a functioning qobuz addon! Thank you so much!!!
Hi,

thank you for having developed this add-on. I have the same issue, I hope that Qobuz addon will be updated soon...

Best,
Thibaud.
I too would be very grateful for a working Qobuz addon!
also from me for the first time a big thank you for the development of this addon, which gave me great joy for a long time. And made Qobuz much more usable than their own players and interfaces...
Is there any prospect of further development, so that it can be used in the future? Qobuz itself only gives meaningless answers and I will probably have to switch to Tidal or others. A pity.

I would be very pleased. Would a small donation help? I would certainly not be alone...

Thank you.

Jan
(2020-03-24, 18:39)janben Wrote: also from me for the first time a big thank you for the development of this addon, which gave me great joy for a long time. And made Qobuz much more usable than their own players and interfaces...
Is there any prospect of further development, so that it can be used in the future? Qobuz itself only gives meaningless answers and I will probably have to switch to Tidal or others. A pity.

I would be very pleased. Would a small donation help? I would certainly not be alone...

Thank you.

Jan

+1 for a donation to whom is able to update my topmost used plugin (when it was there...)
I have switched from Qobuz to Tidal. Tidal offers more current pop music which suits me better. And now I am using Kodi to manage my local Tidal songs which are downloaded by AudFree Mac Tidal Downloader.
It is much more convenient than managing Tidal or Qobuz directly in Kodi.
Hello, I installed the Qobuz addon, version 1.2.3, on Kodi 18.9, Raspberry PI3. The system constantly asked for my login data, even though they are stored. Unfortunately, the registration does not work. Does somebody has any idea?
(2021-02-10, 11:43)busfahrer416 Wrote: Hello, I installed the Qobuz addon, version 1.2.3, on Kodi 18.9, Raspberry PI3. The system constantly asked for my login data, even though they are stored. Unfortunately, the registration does not work. Does somebody has any idea?
Same here...

Did Quobuz change their authentication method since the add-on was last updated?
The Qobuz plugin doesn't work any more. Login is not possible.

If you want to use Qobuz with Kodi, you can do the following:

1. Forget the Qobuz plugin
2. Install upnpBubble *URL removed by moderator*
3. In the configuration of upnpBubble (you find it in the browser at localhost:58050) you create an OpenHome Renderer for Kodi. Set the audio quality for Qobuz to the maximum and disable audio decoding ("never use").
4. On your mobile/smart phone/tablet you use the upnpBubble app or Linn Kazoo or Lumin. Connect to the room named with something containing Kodi.

OK, this is more listening Qobuz outside Kodi than Qobuz inside Kodi. But it is working very well.
(2021-08-03, 18:05)Anthracite Wrote: If you want to use Qobuz with Kodi, you can do the following

Given that the Kodi add-on Qobuz no longer works beyond our reach, we have no need for advertising closed source Android-specific applications as a replacement, which also have no direct link to the Kodi application in the first place.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Qobuz : an add-on for the Qobuz music streaming service3