• 162(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-02-18, 07:32)AchillesPunks Wrote: Guy's I'm still busy taking care of things, and can't help with anything right now. I just got electricity back after 3 days without. Love Texas weather.

I'm still working on getting the skin to work with skin helper service.
That's awful... You look after yourself.
(2021-02-12, 06:56)mathu204 Wrote:
(2021-02-12, 06:53)Peechaya Wrote:
(2021-02-04, 00:53)mathu204 Wrote: Hey Acchiles I am not sure what just happened I changed my season view to Big Poster details and all of a sudden my screen went black after locking the view, before locking it was fine and i was in the view. Can you tell me where Kodi stores locked/saved viewtypes so I can just reset it to default? Or another way to do that?

I have the exact same problem. Did you fix it?

Nope just turned on flatten all seasons to kinda work around it I’m probably gonna have to fresh install

Did you have to do a fresh install? Ran into the same problem after I just finished setting everything up and changing the view was the last thing and bam! Black screen of death lol
(2021-02-19, 16:37)mind12 Wrote:
(2021-02-19, 14:14)javcarbe Wrote:
(2021-02-15, 09:52)mind12 Wrote: Create playlists and add them to the menus.
Do you have any GUI to created the playlist outside Kodi , or you can help me! Kind of Netflix you choose KIDS option is the same what I want!
TV SHOWS (ANimated and for kids l
Movies (For Kids and Animated)

I have never used this feature.
Smart playlist XSP edit could help you or add your kid content to separate folders and scrape that into your library then use a new menu item for them.
https://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists/XSP_Method
Here is another example to a path filter: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2789685
That is the problem I dont have them on separate folders.... is one folder for all movies (each movie in a folder).
(2021-02-18, 07:32)AchillesPunks Wrote: Guy's I'm still busy taking care of things, and can't help with anything right now. I just got electricity back after 3 days without. Love Texas weather.

I'm still working on getting the skin to work with skin helper service.

Just saw this. Hope all is well. Take your time and get things in order for you first. Love the skin, my favorite one tbh. Looking forward to future updates. Smile
(2021-02-21, 04:47)javcarbe Wrote:
(2021-02-19, 16:37)mind12 Wrote:
(2021-02-19, 14:14)javcarbe Wrote: Do you have any GUI to created the playlist outside Kodi , or you can help me! Kind of Netflix you choose KIDS option is the same what I want!
TV SHOWS (ANimated and for kids l
Movies (For Kids and Animated)

I have never used this feature.
Smart playlist XSP edit could help you or add your kid content to separate folders and scrape that into your library then use a new menu item for them.
Here is another example to a path filter: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2789685
That is the problem I dont have them on separate folders.... is one folder for all movies (each movie in a folder).
This would be very easy by creating custom playlist for movies, and one for tv. Have it sort by genre animation and match all.
Titan Bingie Mod
If anyone could help test skin helper that would be great. I can send you the files this Wednesday and who to send the log too.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-02-21, 11:11)AchillesPunks Wrote: If anyone could help test skin helper that would be great. I can send you the files this Wednesday and who to send the log too.

I'm in... 
Glad I can help with this...
Smile
(2021-02-21, 11:08)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-02-21, 04:47)javcarbe Wrote:
(2021-02-19, 16:37)mind12 Wrote: I have never used this feature.
This would be very easy by creating custom playlist for movies, and one for tv. Have it sort by genre animation and match all.

Only Animation doesnt mean is fot children.... maybe sort by Rated G ? im not sure if that is possible or not? or maybe like Netflix do by range checked this 
Using the hidden codes is easy: copy and paste this URL (https://www.netflix.com/browse/genre/CODE) into your browser, and swap in any of the numerical codes in place of “CODE” before hitting enter. Then, you’ll see all the available content in that category.
Check out the full, up to date list of codes for kids’ categories below. You might want to print them out and tack them to the fridge — chances are high that you’ll be using them regularly. Happy streaming.
Children & Family Movies (783)
Movies for ages 0 to 2 (6796)
Movies for ages 2 to 4 (6218)
Movies for ages 5 to 7 (5455)
Movies for ages 8 to 10 (561)
Movies for ages 11 to 12 (6962)
Education for Kids (10659)
Disney (67673)
Movies based on children’s books (10056)
Family Features (51056)
TV Cartoons (11177)
Kids’ TV (27346)
Kids Music (52843)
Animal Tales (5507)
Hello @AchillesPunks , I am still waiting for your reply... About my tv shows that appear empty, both on my Android tv and Windows 10 pc, all of my tv shows are on my HDD which is connected by usb...

Also, I would like to use this skin on my Android tv but the skin crash every time so I always have to uninstall Kodi.m because it is impossible to change the skin to the default one (it crashes 1-2 secondes after startup)
(2021-02-21, 18:52)Bungee_G Wrote: Hello @AchillesPunks , I am still waiting for your reply... About my tv shows that appear empty, both on my Android tv and Windows 10 pc, all of my tv shows are on my HDD which is connected by usb...

Also, I would like to use this skin on my Android tv but the skin crash every time so I always have to uninstall Kodi.m because it is impossible to change the skin to the default one (it crashes 1-2 secondes after startup)

"y... About my tv shows that appear empty" ... does this happen ONLY with this skin or with all ?
"I always have to uninstall Kodi.m" ... when Kodi crashes loading a skin, you only have to quit Kodi and manually erase the addon skin folder. Doing so will revert Kodi to the default skin.
(2021-02-21, 19:01)lynxstrike Wrote:
(2021-02-21, 18:52)Bungee_G Wrote: Hello @AchillesPunks , I am still waiting for your reply... About my tv shows that appear empty, both on my Android tv and Windows 10 pc, all of my tv shows are on my HDD which is connected by usb...

"y... About my tv shows that appear empty" ... does this happen ONLY with this skin or with all ?
"I always have to uninstall Kodi.m" ... when Kodi crashes loading a skin, you only have to quit Kodi and manually erase the addon skin folder. Doing so will revert Kodi to the default skin.

Thanks for your answer... No, it only happens with bingie Titan and Titan bingie mod

Okay thanks ! Good to know... On my Android tv, Kodi crashes with both Titan bingie and the mod one... I think the skin is not optimized for my device... Could I know if there will be an update ?

Thanks
(2021-02-21, 20:25)Bungee_G Wrote:
(2021-02-21, 19:01)lynxstrike Wrote:

Thanks for your answer... No, it only happens with bingie Titan and Titan bingie mod

Okay thanks ! Good to know... On my Android tv, Kodi crashes with both Titan bingie and the mod one... I think the skin is not optimized for my device... Could I know if there will be an update ?

Thanks
AchillesPunks is working on it... just one has to take into account that skinners and developers work on their spare time. Kodi Matrix has just been released and I think in the coming weeks we will see more addons and skins reach Kodi 19.

About your library showing empty just in this skin... I'm sorry, I have no idea why this could be. Its a head scratcher Sad

If there is other way I could help, just drop a line...
(2021-02-21, 20:51)lynxstrike Wrote:
(2021-02-21, 20:25)Bungee_G Wrote:
(2021-02-21, 19:01)lynxstrike Wrote: "y... About my tv shows that appear empty" ... does this happen ONLY with this skin or with all ?

Thanks
AchillesPunks is working on it... just one has to take into account that skinners and developers work on their spare time. Kodi Matrix has just been released and I think in the coming weeks we will see more addons and skins reach Kodi 19.

About your library showing empty just in this skin... I'm sorry, I have no idea why this could be. Its a head scratcher Sad

Okay thanks ! I am still on 18.9 but I will update soon on 19.0 ...
I used MediaElch on Windows 10 to get all the tv shows info, should I try the integrated scraper ? (I think it is thetvdb or TMDB)
(2021-02-22, 02:06)Bungee_G Wrote:
(2021-02-21, 20:51)lynxstrike Wrote:
(2021-02-21, 20:25)Bungee_G Wrote: Thanks for your answer... No, it only happens with bingie Titan and Titan bingie mod

Thanks

I used MediaElch on Windows 10 to get all the tv shows info, should I try the integrated scraper ? (I think it is thetvdb or TMDB)

MediaElch writes all the information you need plus all your artwork. It's an excellent media manager. If you have all your media scrapped with MediaElch you only need to choose "Local nfo only" as your media scrapper at your sources.
(2021-02-22, 02:16)lynxstrike Wrote:
(2021-02-22, 02:06)Bungee_G Wrote:
(2021-02-21, 20:51)lynxstrike Wrote: AchillesPunks is working on it... just one has to take into account that skinners and developers work on their spare time. Kodi Matrix has just been released and I think in the coming weeks we will see more addons and skins reach Kodi 19.

MediaElch writes all the information you need plus all your artwork. It's an excellent media manager. If you have all your media scrapped with MediaElch you only need to choose "Local nfo only" as your media scrapper at your sources.

So if it is not a scraper issue, why do you think my tv shows appear empty ? Should I wait the skin to be updated ?
  • 162(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0